time machine... (Read 69 times)
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
time machine...
06/18/14 at 12:56:07

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: time machine...
Reply #1 - 06/18/14 at 16:31:42

I love that kind of stuff...
Nice to see how beautiful these places are now, and mostly unchanged...Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #2 - 06/18/14 at 17:28:32

I was surprised to see that the buildings were repaired instead of replaced, as they would have been in the US or Canada.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 06/19/14 at 04:11:20

arteacher wrote on 06/18/14 at 17:28:32:
I was surprised to see that the buildings were repaired instead of replaced, as they would have been in the US or Canada.

When made of lumber, a building is more easily torn down and rebuilt, than restored.

When made of masonry, a building will still stand proud even after one or more hits, and is waiting to be restored.

Masonry is so solid, it just lives on and on... in fact, some places are so old, you'll find people built their homes inside the city walls !!!

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #4 - 06/19/14 at 09:13:36

I think there is more to it than choice of building materials. I think that Europeans have a greater sense of history, and a greater attachment to it, because it is much older, and because of that, much more ingrained in their lives. The oldest building in my city was built in 1827.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 10:11:26

General CategoryThe Cafe › time machine...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.