Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Worst thing ever invented... (Read 203 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Worst thing ever invented...
06/16/14 at 11:31:12

I do hate cell phones...
... but, gee... there are so many things...

I'm going to give it to Tofu...  
Once upon a time, somebody created some stuff,.. with no shape, no texture, no color, and no taste, and said...
"There,.. I'm done.  It's perfect.  I've created the perfect food"..." Huh...
"Ta da!"...

It's the total opposite of bacon...
It's like,... anti-bacon!...Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Worst thing ever invented...
Reply #1 - 06/16/14 at 11:35:11

They should feed that to the guys in GB.
They'd give up their secrets toot sweet.

WWW   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #2 - 06/16/14 at 11:35:57

Bacon is the "Universal Fairy Dust" of the food world.  It makes everything better.

Tofu.....it makes everything......blander.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/16/14 at 16:33:10

Tofu, man made cauliflower.. w/o the texture.. Cauliflower is like crunchy air.. I dont actually KNOW what Toe Foo tastes like, since Ive never been brave enough to put it in my mouth, but it looks like it would taste like mushy air.  I do think it ironically well named,

Hey dude,, whatchya got there?

Uhh,, Im not real sure, but it tastes like Toe Foo...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #4 - 06/16/14 at 19:06:26

You're just eating it wrong....
Marinated in vino cotto, is great. like eating delicious blobs of snot. Hey, oysters are snot like too, and delicious.
Fried tofu in laksa or wet curries and stir fry, lovely.
IMO, YMMV, FWIW etc  Wink

IP Logged
1st Sgt
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/16/14 at 19:12:16

Oh C'mon Guys. TOFU adds protein! and absolutely nothing else. like flavor    or      texture    or     color   or aroma. You don't eat Tofu, you add to things you do eat. Tongue

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #6 - 06/16/14 at 19:58:45

Tofu, along with soy sauce, adds toxins and phytoestrogens. Causing "moobs", 8 year old girls with "C" cups, lethal gas, explosive diarrhea,  skipping heart beats (a-fib), blood pressure/chemistry control issues, respiratory distress/arrest, uncontrollable thirst and sweating, thyroid storms...

Soy is evil in any form, edible or as resins for manufacturing. It should be banned from the North American continent as a health hazard and a monocropping nightmare. Round up ready versions are unfit for so much as animal feed and lead to herbicide resistant noxious weeds.

Yes, it served a vital role as a land stabilizer and soil conditioner during the dust bowl. That role ended almost 70 year ago... time for soy, kudzu, Himalayan cane blackberries, Scotch Broom, etc to be eradicated from our shores.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #7 - 06/16/14 at 21:36:25

And yet, Asians have been eating it for a million years and living into their hundreds, very low levels of obesity or heart disease (unlike the USA). While my gas could be considered lethal, I don't get explosive diarrhea, a-fib, blood pressure problems or the rest. I'm more worried about the poisons on my fresh food, antibiotics in my meat and the leaders of other countries deciding the fate of the planet as if it's a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book. Tofu is a minor irritant at best.  Tongue

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 06/16/14 at 23:27:36

No offense, Gizzo...
...but, I can make anything taste good, if I wrap it in bacon, and smother it in cheese...

There ain't no recipe's saying wrap it in tofu... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #9 - 06/17/14 at 00:00:14

None taken, I never said anything about me not liking bacon or cheese  Wink. Bacon makes life worth living.
Reminds me of something I vaguely remember Jerry Seinfeld ranting about once: Rhubarb, and how he can't believe people eat it, them saying it's great with enough sugar, him countering with "leaves would taste good with enough sugar".  Cheesy
My biggest gripe with tofu is the false pretense: It looks like haloumi, but the taste is nearly completely absent. But I still like it.

IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 06/17/14 at 01:36:13

Has anyone ever tried Vegamite?  Probably the most gross looking, foul tasting , stinking food there could possibly be!  In Europe and Australia I guess they use it on toast and crap for a spread. Someone sent me some after they said they spread some on the exhaust pipe of a car and stunk up their neighborhood. It's jet black and I hope no one ever talks you into trying some. It comes from hell!

IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #11 - 06/17/14 at 03:59:04

Oh dude.....
I just bought a jar of vegemite today. The kids put it on the list. Vegemite is great. Like our national food or something. I think Im'a gonna be sticking up for everything that the rest of you hate?
Here's one for the hate list: That revolting, sloppy, orange so called "cheese" stuff you get on everything in an American style restaurant. That stuff is gross. Went out for dinner a few weeks back. Blue cheese burger, Jalapeno poppers, shoestring fries, buffalo wings and the rest. Was all delicious, but had that foul cheesy crap on the side on every dish. Do you guys really eat it?

IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #12 - 06/17/14 at 05:22:34

gizzo wrote on 06/17/14 at 03:59:04:
Oh dude.....
I just bought a jar of vegemite today. The kids put it on the list. Vegemite is great. Like our national food or something. I think Im'a gonna be sticking up for everything that the rest of you hate?
Here's one for the hate list: That revolting, sloppy, orange so called "cheese" stuff you get on everything in an American style restaurant. That stuff is gross. Went out for dinner a few weeks back. Blue cheese burger, Jalapeno poppers, shoestring fries, buffalo wings and the rest. Was all delicious, but had that foul cheesy crap on the side on every dish. Do you guys really eat it?

Hey Gizzo that is "American" cheese, but it is not really cheese, it is a pasteurized, processed cheese food. I'm with you, I avoid that stuff, give me some cheese that is really, well, cheese.

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #13 - 06/17/14 at 05:41:53

My wife is mostly vegetarian...and I am mostly not.

We have a good system going.  She eats all the To-Fu....and whenever she gets a dish that has some bacon on it....she gives it to me!

She never orders a desert - but is always willing to share mine when I order some.  I have developed a new plan....and I now order all my deserts "with bacon"!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Tim Mazac
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Roswell Idaho
Reply #14 - 06/17/14 at 13:25:28

"phytoestrogens"

BINGO

Men should build pecks not grow boobs.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 01:13:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › Worst thing ever invented...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.