Send Topic Print
RonAyers.com shipping ? (Read 52 times)
doh13

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NS CANADA
RonAyers.com shipping ?
06/05/14 at 09:49:14

Hi I ordered some parts for the savage on May 15th and it was shipped out may 21. (raptor , carb float, oil filter) and it still has not arrived its been 11 working days which should be plenty of time to ship something across the border approx 1300 miles away.  I received items from china that  I had  ordered after the ronayers order so i am assuming this package is lost or stuck in customs for whatever reason.

The tracking number has not changed since May 21st on the USPS site has anyone else had trouble getting orders from RonAyers.com across the border to Canada? I emailed them and they told me they was going to look into it but i haven't heard from them in a couple of days. i would really like to get this bike running before the end of summer. Angry

IP Logged
Beagle

1998 Suzuki Savage

Ohio
Re: RonAyers.com shipping ?
Reply #1 - 06/05/14 at 10:57:48

doh13 wrote on 06/05/14 at 09:49:14:
Hi I ordered some parts for the savage on May 15th and it was shipped out may 21. (raptor , carb float, oil filter) and it still has not arrived its been 11 working days which should be plenty of time to ship something across the border approx 1300 miles away.  I received items from china that  I had  ordered after the ronayers order so i am assuming this package is lost or stuck in customs for whatever reason.

The tracking number has not changed since May 21st on the USPS site has anyone else had trouble getting orders from RonAyers.com across the border to Canada? I emailed them and they told me they was going to look into it but i haven't heard from them in a couple of days. i would really like to get this bike running before the end of summer. Angry

Can you call them instead?   I would if you're not getting a response via e-mail.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #2 - 06/05/14 at 11:04:56

give them till saturday, then make some calls

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
doh13

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NS CANADA
Reply #3 - 06/05/14 at 11:14:02

Yea if the parts aren't here by  this Friday something is def wrong somewhere and i will have to call to see whats up.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #4 - 06/05/14 at 11:26:10

if customs is backed-up (or started summer break) the package can sit with them for a week

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
doh13

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NS CANADA
Reply #5 - 06/05/14 at 11:58:41

Customs can kiss my buttox lol i can see them now "Ohh this pet kok and carb float could be used to make an IED better keep it here for 2 weeks and do a full history check on the guy who bought it".. If the darn parts wouldn't have literally taken 5 weeks to get to my local( 2 hours away) shop then I may have ordered from them. Grin

IP Logged
BobH

2008 Stock S40; 2015
Stock S40

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - 06/05/14 at 12:36:05

The tracking number has not changed since May 21st on the USPS site....

I recently sent a simple priority letter via USPS.  The tracking website never changed.  They promised 2 days.  It took a week to deliver and only after delivery did the website change.  Very poor service.  Now that was for a letter INSIDE the US.  A package going across the border through customs?  All bets are off!  RonAyers should put a tracer on it.

Bob
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 16:13:12

General CategoryThe Cafe › RonAyers.com shipping ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.