Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question about RYCA RR-1 (Read 102 times)
cobra
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Question about RYCA RR-1
06/02/14 at 08:10:03

I have a question For the guys who did a RYCA hardtail bobber conversion If any out there and put a K&N filter on the tube that use to go to  the airbox, since it's deleted with the kit,  what P/N is the K&N filter you used . Huh

IP Logged
Badass94Cad

This space for rent

Mass-->Jerz-->PA!
Re: Question about RYCA RR-1
Reply #1 - 06/02/14 at 15:07:20

Not many Ryca bobber guys, but removing the airbox is a common mod. I jus got a cheap breather from the auto parts store...3/8" nopple if I remember correctly, but I'm sure someone can confirm or deny that.  Wink

So you got the RR-1 kit? I've been debating that vs. The VV hardtail. I don't weld so I could at least do the Ryca at home.

1995 Suzuki Savage - It's a rat, but it's MY rat!
  IP Logged
JunioRebel
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/03/14 at 06:15:40

i just bought a K/N 62-1090 Crankcase Vent Filter its 3/8 like Badass94Cad said Smiley

Sidenote: let us know how your build goes. I just got in a little scuffle with the asphalt so im thinking about doing a cs-2 conversion.  Undecided

IP Logged
cobra
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/03/14 at 08:46:59

Just checked on the RYCA part site and the one Ryan sell is K&N 62-1010, it's 1/2" but will measure the tube today and order one from Amazon for cheaper, he was out anyway.
The buils is almost done, just need to hook up my Led's and need some paint. It went pretty well together without major issues, I would do another one, the hardtail it is.
I have yet to ride the bike like it is but it sure looks sweet !

IP Logged
ihasabike

^^ihasapicofit!

Reply #4 - 06/03/14 at 17:42:14

I would expect you should be able to get an answer from Ryca.  If not, maybe your local dealer.

http://shop.rycamotors.com/dealer_locator.html

K/N Filter; Tachometer; Raptor Petcock; Engine Guard; Highway Pegs; Windshield; GT Grips; Shot Filled Dragbars; Saddle Bags and Supports; 12V Outlet
  IP Logged
cobra
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/04/14 at 08:40:59

It's 1/2", the one RYCA sell is 1/2" and I also measured the tube size on the head and it's 1/2" so ordered one from Amazon, cheapest I found.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 14:24:21

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Question about RYCA RR-1

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.