Send Topic Print
Geee WHIZZ!! (Read 60 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Geee WHIZZ!!
05/21/14 at 20:23:36

I had NOO Idea there were SO many scientists who believed the Global Warming hoax! Looka here! Theres 31,000 who DONT agree,, so, if theyre only 3% of the scientists who have logged on,, then theres
32.333 for every one of them who say its real,, meaning theres 334,110.75 scientists who say its real,, Ima call BS on that 97% thing..

31,000 scientists reject 'global warming' agenda
www.wnd.com/2008/05/64734/
WorldNetDaily
May 19, 2008 - More than 31000 scientists across the United States, including more than ... the claims about human-caused global warming to ordinary movie ...
Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists ... - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scien...
Forbes
Feb 13, 2013 - Maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all. ... It is becoming clear that not only do many scientists dispute the asserted global warming crisis, ... and here) revealed similar skepticism of alarmist global warming claims. ...... This web site has a petition signed by 31,000+ scientists.
Over 31,000 scientists signed the OISM Petition Project
www.skepticalscience.com/OISM-Petition-Project.htm
Skeptical Science
Aug 1, 2013 - There are several claims that large numbers of scientists do not ... The petition is, in terms of climate change science, rather out of date. ..... That is only a tenth of the percent of climate scientists (3%) who either dispute or have ...
Oregon Petition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Petition
Wikipedia
The Global Warming Petition Project, also known as the Oregon Petition, is a petition ... According to Robinson, the petition has over 31,000 signatories. .... who claim to have a background in Climatology and Atmospheric Science by name, ...
Global Warming Petition Project
www.petitionproject.org/
31,487 American scientists have signed this petition, including 9,029 with PhDs. For information about this project, click on the appropriate box below.
NASA Scientists Dispute Climate Change Activism
iceagenow.info/2012/04/nasa-scientists-dispute-climate-change-activism/
Apr 11, 2012 - The claims by NASA and GISS, that man-made carbon dioxide is having a ... 31,000 + scientists dispute UN's global warming claims!
Climatologists Who Disagree - Dissenters
www.iceagenow.com/Climatologists_Who_Disagree.htm
31,000 + scientists dispute UN's global warming claims! 19 May 08 - It is evident that 31,072 Americans with university degrees in science – including
31000 scientists dispute global warming claims - Ice Age Now
www.iceagenow.com/31000_scientists_dispute_global_warming_claims....
May 19, 2008 - 31,000 + scientists dispute UN's ... that more than 31,000 scientists have signed a petition rejecting claims of human-caused global warming.
Over 37000 Scientists Sign On Against Man-Made Global ...
www.kickthemallout.com/article.php/Story-The_Petition_Project
The actual fact regarding consensus on this issue is that there are many more scientists who dispute the claims regarding global warming than there are who ...
Scientists sign petition denying man-made global warming ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News
The Daily Telegraph
May 30, 2008 - More than 31000 scientists have signed a petition denying that man is ... The academics, including 9,000 with PhDs, claim that greenhouse gases such as ... in response to Al Gore's film on climate change, An Inconvenient Truth. ... North Korean patrol boats cross disputed maritime border leading to South ...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Geee WHIZZ!!
Reply #1 - 05/21/14 at 20:33:37

If it's on the internet... it must be true... Huh...

JOG,... really?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 05/21/14 at 20:41:02

So, wheres your 97%? ON the internet? & Its not JUST on the net,, disprove it, man,, go get 'em..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 05/22/14 at 00:38:46

satellite images of receding glaciers/ice sold me
heat melts ice right?

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/22/14 at 20:53:53

I dont know anyone who denies that things are changing. Once upon a time glaciers were South far enough to dig the Great Lakes.. Did my SUV melt them? No,, What did? Who says that its People causing the change?
Are we having some impact? Be hard to say NO, but are we The Driving force? I remember another time when the scientists were all alarmed, not that long ago, only then it was a coming mini ice age. They were WRONG then,, so NOW Im supposed to just get in line & ,, and, and do WHAT exactly? Pay carbon taxes to Gore? REally? I guess Im alone in knowing it was Gore & Ken Lay who came up with this crap.. Ive posted links before, if you doubt it, go hunting, if you agree but want me to provide proof, again, go hunting.. Ive done my homework, you can do your own,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/23/14 at 06:11:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/22/14 at 20:53:53:
Did my SUV melt them?  

I imagined you as a mid 90's Civic, 95+ Corolla, or something a little hipper like an Altima.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/23/14 at 09:19:50

I would actually be an old school Suburban or something along those lines guy, IF I could have one. I saw a 54 model on an auction,, OHH,, painted in the pastels of the Schwinn bicycles of the late 50's, early 60's. Id park my pickup to have one of those.. Until it was time to DO something, then let the pickup take the beating..

The point is, we have seen ice ages,, & they ended, LONG before the industrial age..WHY??? What caused the climate change? Wasnt ME,, there were no engines, no factories & not a large enough population burning firewood to change anything,, so, why arent we still chipping ice to live? DID THE CLIMATE CHANGE??? OHH NO!! Who to blame?
The scientists have been wrong BEFORE, we have seen it,
AND
EVERY Ohh so scary prediction theyve made has FAILED TO COME TRUE..
Yet, Im supposed to continue to believe the BS!~ I,, ME, I am irrational for NOT continuing to believe a bunch of clowns who have been wrong at every turn AND they have members walking out. i DONT CARE IF THERE are 97%,, LOOK at the events they SAID we would see,, LOOK at what reality has shown us.. Theyve been WRONG at every turn,, yet they havent the good sense to shut UP..

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 05/23/14 at 10:51:15

at least you admit we are having some impact
should we go back to leaded gas? no
I was raised in van nuys calif  instead of snow days we had smog days
where we didn't go to school the smog so bad you couldn't see the foot hills 10 miles away
watch some old emergency or dragnet reruns and you can see a little of what i mean

theories are just educated guesses
thinking persons can see we are having an impact glad to see you are among us

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/23/14 at 11:10:46

We've found cave men huddled in a circle still clutching tools and mammoths still chewing food frozen in ice.
Something happened, and it happened quickly to preserve them perfectly in the ice.
Maybe the cave men had too many cars?

--Steve

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 05/23/14 at 14:06:59

the exact cause is unknown
meteor strike,   volcanic eruption  something blocked out the sun

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:56:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Geee WHIZZ!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.