Hot Earth - take II (Read 47 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Hot Earth - take II
05/13/14 at 06:00:48

So Serowbot posted, what I thought was a wonderfully scribed post, just asking for consideration that even though we have dramatic leanings on politics.. couldn't we at least agree on .... global warming.

This is a topic I have been following for several years, and at first I though it incredulous that anyone would deny FACTS- global warming. But then I found a little Youtube channel that I watch everyday. Is this guy right? I don't know, but I do think I have at least a more broad knowledge of the concepts of global warming than those that just listen to the news, and accept the regurgitated bits.

Today Ben made a new post, which I believe fits well with Bots first thread. As you may have noticed I bowed out quickly in that thread due to the really distasteful name calling and puffery. I like debate.. I like to hear other viewpoints. I have no stomach for drama. I offer the link to the video, its long, but it provides food for thought at least.. brain candy. And absent of any other more powerful evidence... I pretty much aim to continue following his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4XPVPJwBY&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Hot Earth - take II
Reply #1 - 05/13/14 at 06:43:48

I started watching this and while I've got work to do, I stopped at the 4 minute mark where it points out a petition signed by 31,487 US scientist who disagree with the IPCC's findings. Again, some quick math shows for this to represent 3%, the total number of scientist would need to be over 1 million.  that seems unreasonable. the 97% consensus is fading fast.  

excellent resource Pine. I'll watch the rest later.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 05/13/14 at 18:50:41

Solid post Pine, I prefer information presented from sources without bias.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 05/14/14 at 07:29:40

Whaaaat? YOu mean scientists DIS Agree? Noooo!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 00:54:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hot Earth - take II

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.