For NC (Read 124 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
For NC
05/02/14 at 21:34:14

Im curious to know what you know about the Federal REserve,,
Do you know how a dollar is created? What happens to the People when money is created?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: For NC
Reply #1 - 05/02/14 at 21:36:22

now that's a loaded gun Cheesy

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 05/02/14 at 21:50:52

Snot an unfair question. I ask people these questions when I am getting to know them,, If they dont know the answers, I tell them..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: For NCopi
Reply #3 - 05/02/14 at 22:02:25

JOG really needs a few permanent threads in the TT like the important topics in the tech section.  The rest of us can add threads to the general discussion board.   Wink

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/02/14 at 22:11:43

Naaaahh,, been proposed,, I appreciate the thot, but I can pop up whats needed at the moment.. Right now, this is specifically for NC,, but, if anyone wants to drop me an answer in a PM,, fire away,, Id be interested to know what the folks here know about how the Federal REserve operates.,

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #5 - 05/02/14 at 22:43:40

Okay sir, since your question was directed at me, I had to look a few things up.

So the way I understand it, Woodrow Wilson signed the law creating the Federal Reserve on December 24 1913. While everyone was home for Christmas and no one was watching. There was no debate, and no vote. I suppose it must have been an executive order.

It was created with the Federal Reserve Act, and it was a 20 year charter that then became a perpetual charter.  
If the charter is allowed to expire, and we dissolve the Fed, would the debt go away like magic??

The founders did not want a central bank. They should have written an amendment banning such institutions. I think we could all get behind such a movement… Agreed?  

North Country Girl   IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 05/02/14 at 22:59:55

That's a good start.  It was written by bankers for bankers, with the intention of no oversight of any kind.  We pay interest on every dollar that is created.  In his memoirs Wilson revealed it was a catastrophic error.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/03/14 at 06:59:07

It wont last long, she doesnt know anything,,she has exactly zero understanding of how the fed works.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 05/03/14 at 07:43:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/03/14 at 06:59:07:
It wont last long, she doesnt know anything,,she has exactly zero understanding of how the fed works.

Baiting amigo?

Be sincere or be anudder grumbled folk.... your choice, prove Bot right   Tongue

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 05/03/14 at 08:03:49

Well,, I have to believe that. Coupla reasons.. FEW Ive met have any idea that the Federal REserve isnt even Federal & of those who do know its not a governmental agency only a small %age have any idea how it creates a dollar. Couple that with the fact she hasnt answered and, Violas,, you do th math,,
Okay, the question is open to any & all,,pop those answers up, folks,, Gold Star for the first one to get it right.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #10 - 05/03/14 at 09:12:05

hey justin,
You and I seem to agree all the time and I'm no fan of NC as you can see by my posts.. but maybe the thread title is singling her out too much..

post #5 above seems reasonable buddy, don't you agree?  Wink

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #11 - 05/03/14 at 09:42:05

North Country Girl wrote on 05/02/14 at 22:43:40:
The founders did not want a central bank. They should have written an amendment banning such institutions. I think we could all get behind such a movement… Agreed?  

Would you agree that the Federal Reserve, which is no more part of the Federal government than is Federal Express is unconstitutional?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 05/03/14 at 10:36:30

North Country Girl wrote on 05/02/14 at 22:43:40:
Okay sir, since your question was directed at me, I had to look a few things up.

So the way I understand it, Woodrow Wilson signed the law creating the Federal Reserve on December 24 1913. While everyone was home for Christmas and no one was watching. There was no debate, and no vote. I suppose it must have been an executive order.

It was created with the Federal Reserve Act, and it was a 20 year charter that then became a perpetual charter.  
If the charter is allowed to expire, and we dissolve the Fed, would the debt go away like magic??

The need for banning a privately owned, the key there is privately owned, central bank wasnt needed. The C Calls for our government to "coin the money", so, splitting hairs, they coin the coins. At the time, paper $$ wasnt around, it was all coins. & much of the debt would go away, as much of the debt is the interest on the loans that are used to create the dollars,.& what part wouldnt magically disappear could, in large part, be simply put aside, as Greenland did, just before they started handing down arrest warrants for the bankers who illegally signed them onto debts. As is, the banks Have no $$. Loans are created first, then deposits follow. I dont know where I was when I was listening to this being explained, the web is a large place, but if yhoull spend some time listening to G Edward Griffin's Creature from Jekyll Island, youll come away with a wealth of knowledge & a completely new set of eyes to see the world thru..

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 05/03/14 at 20:36:14

pg wrote on 05/02/14 at 22:59:55:
That's a good start.  It was written by bankers for bankers, with the intention of no oversight of any kind.  We pay interest on every dollar that is created.  In his memoirs Wilson revealed it was a catastrophic error.    

Also, they have to create more money and debt to pay for the interest which creates a perpetual cycle that will never end.  It's either that or or tax us more.  

Look up fraction reserve banking and you'll understand why banks always have the biggest, newest buildings in every town.  Also, look up stress tests.  Their is a tremendous amount regarding our monetary system that they really don't care for any one to really want to know.

Once you do the research, try to understand this has been going on for 100 years. toss in decades of poor decision making, wars we don't really need, inflation, and you'll understand why the crash 2007 & 2008 really happened.  

IP Logged
1st Sgt
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/16/14 at 19:05:57

I just read the entire thread and nobody answered the darn question! Angry Googled G Edward Griffin's Creature from Jekyll Island, not what I would call an unimpeachable source. if anyone knows the real (I.E unbiased, unspun, true) answer, please post it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 06:57:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › For NC

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.