Context...... (Read 21 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Context......
04/29/14 at 17:28:53

Anybody got the whole story about the Clippers owner?

Can't believe the NAACP was on the verge of giving him some type of award, to the news of stripping him of his team, etc.
Is there no investigation first, about this claim and the context it was spoken?
Did he not say it to his Black mistress, perhaps in a jealous temper tantrum?
The guy seems a tool, fer sure, but it seems like a lynching at this point.

Possibility:

Her: My friends say I shouldn't hang out with an old white dude....

Him: Fine, then don't bring your black friends to the game anymore....

I don't know, but how in de heil can the NAACP be willing to give such a racist an award, they must have vetted him and found him worthy, yes?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Context......
Reply #1 - 04/29/14 at 20:45:39

Well,, if its context ya want,, They were gonna give Al Notso Sharpton an award, too.,,.
&, the guy is a racist MoFo,, He has been sued before, NBA has known, but didnt have society pushing for action,, now, they do,IMO, as bigga jakass as the guy is, I dont believe anyone should be able to force him to sell,..,EXCEPT HIS actions Hurt the other owners. So, since the NBA IS like a chain of burger joints, all joined at the register, if one shop owner creates an unpalatable event that hurts the chain, the other owners have a vested interest in his being gone,, Still,, Im torn, property rights being what they are & all.. ME? Id let the market sink hizzass.. But Who does that really hurt? Th PLayers,, & they arent the bad guys here,, Thankfully, there are by laws & he signed an agreement, ( the legality of which will surely soon be tested) & he will probably be forced out,, Actually, I think Id rather see it play out, with just societal pressure driving it, I imagine the players would survive..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:12:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Context......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.