Send Topic Print
WE arm terrorists (Read 76 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
WE arm terrorists
04/28/14 at 08:50:03

Think we arent to blame for the troubles world wide? Just as that "Letter to America" states. WE are being used as a tool of the globalists.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/04/confirmed-u-s-armed-al-qaeda-topple-ga...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: WE arm terrorists
Reply #1 - 04/28/14 at 09:27:16

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 04/28/14 at 10:03:40

I dont care if you point to a place where they declared the sky was made of butter, The one I posted allows Observed REality to be confirmed. We DID see Al CIAduh flags in Benghazi.,Anyone who was paying attention then knew what was happening,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 04/29/14 at 10:41:50

Remember the Alamo !

AND

Col. Oliver North of the IRAN-Contras affair... he got stung, but the politicians and CIA got away with it.

Never mind Wikipedia, read this...

http://www.brown.edu/Research/Understanding_the_Iran_Contra_Affair/h-on-galle...

"North claimed that he saw a signed presidential Finding to ship arms to Iran and that President Reagan was aware of the private fundraising for the Contras.  
He also disclosed that the late CIA Director William Casey was aware of North’s activities, but he deliberately kept the secretaries of state and defense out of the loop.
"

Etc.etc.etc...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/29/14 at 10:50:23

Think we arent to blame for the troubles world wide? Just as that "Letter to America" states. WE are being used as a tool of the globalists.

No, we are not to blame and it pisses me off to no ending hearing crap like that. Take the US out of the world the past hundred years and this world would be pretty bleak, poor and far more dangerous place. Are we perfect? No, but we are the best thing to happen these past two centuries.....

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #5 - 04/29/14 at 15:00:46

"Why do you believe these nuts?"...

Um, birds of a feather Mr, Sero?

North Country Girl   IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #6 - 04/29/14 at 15:42:13

North Country can you start posting helpful thoughts and stop being so full of yourself..

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/29/14 at 20:47:46

North Country Girl wrote on 04/29/14 at 15:00:46:
"Why do you believe these nuts?"...

Um, birds of a feather Mr, Sero?

HEY! As far as Im concerned you hAVE NOTHING TO SAY UNTIL YOUVE TAKEN THE TIME TO ADDRESS SOME OF THE POINTS iVE ASKED YOU TO ADDRESS. yOUVE GOT nothing BUT TALKING POINTS.
cRAP,, Dang caplox,.,.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 04/29/14 at 22:49:05

I know!...
Shouldn't there be a way to permanently disable cap-locks forever?...
I'm forever retyping because I hit caplock instead of shift...

..and, as a hunt'n'pecker... I don't look up, until I finished my thought...
...brutally frustratin'!!!!!!!!... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 04/29/14 at 23:04:57

Ya know, I dont remember ever actually needing caplox,, Hmm,, I wonder if I can "Permanently" disable that lousy button.. Man, Id sure hate to permanently disable my keyboard..

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #10 - 04/29/14 at 23:17:22

just pull the dang key off, dag nabit.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 04/29/14 at 23:33:30

Treat me like a man with a hernia..

TRuss me, Im thinkin about it.,.,

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #12 - 04/30/14 at 01:33:17

WebsterMark wrote on 04/29/14 at 10:50:23:
No, we are not to blame and it pisses me off to no ending hearing crap like that.

I agree. The people, per se, are not responsible for what those who govern them do.
However, in a democratically elected government, the People (please notice the capital) are to be held accountable for what their rulers do.
It's the rule YOU imposed on Germany after WW2... and WW1... although you had little business joining the latter...

Quote:
Take the US out of the world the past hundred years and this world would be pretty bleak, poor and far more dangerous place.

Shocked
Angry
I beg you pardon!
Angry

Until proven otherwise, the US:
- declared war on Spain exploiting the sinking of the USS Maine, which was not explained by the Navy Board; while you were at it, you got the Philippines along with Cuba and Puerto Rico;
- declared war on Germany and Austria-Hungary, joining the WW1 effort, exploiting the sinking of the USS Lusitania, a USN Auxiliary ship which declared to be transporting "passengers"...
...actually USArmy Regiments and 50thousand tons of munitions, thus breaking the Law of the Seas and International Law on Conflict on the Principles of (declared) Neutrality;
- declared war on Germany and Italy, joining the WW2 effort, exploiting the attack on Pearl Harbor, which USN Intelligence had warned about since Nov.1941;
- [I'll omit the Korean War as it was officially fought under a UN mandate]
- joined the war effort in Vietnam after France pulled out...
- armed and trained and put into power one Saddam Hussein, as a measure against Khomeini; Iran is still there, but Saddam backfired.

I will also omit describing actions in Granada, the Balkans (Kosovo was a BIG mistake) and the Caucasus (Georgia  Lips Sealed)

Quote:
Are we perfect? No, but we are the best thing to happen these past two centuries.....

Shocked
Since when ?

The truth of the matter is there are three parties in the US, two of which sit in Congress.

Heavy Industry is the third, and most powerful party, because it funds the other two.

That, gentlemen, is the generic European perspective of the US in Europe.

And before anybody starts giving me the "we saved you" lecture, may I kindly remind you that before Dec.7, 1941, the Axis had already won the war:
- France was occupied, with a German military Governor in Paris, and a 100% collaborationist government in Vichy in the Southern half;
- Albania, Greece and Yugoslavia were occupied;
- Axis troops had penetrated Russia as far as Leningrad, Moscow (occupied) and Stalingrad;
- Romania, Bulgaria, the Baltic States, Georgia and Armenia were Collaborationist, under the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" adagio;
- North Africa was under the Axis from Algeria as far as El-Alamein (look for it on the map).
- - - - - - -
Modern warfare is not fought with Armies, it is fought in Wall Street and the world Stock Exchanges; that is why the US are applying "sanctions" and urging the EU to do the same.
The EU relies on Russian gas and oil, cheaper and easier to deliver than Saudi oil.
The US promise "don't worry, we'll ship you OUR oil."
Huh
Really ? How generous... at what price ?
Why should I prefer Canadian shale gas to premium Caspian oil ?
Roll Eyes
Why should an entire continent rely on gas shipped in boats, to the same product pumped through pipelines ? From half the distance ?
Are you telling me EXXON oil tankers are now safe ?  Lips Sealed

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/30/14 at 05:46:19

I'm not sure I'm following your line of thinking completely. Are you saying an Axis victory would have been a good thing? Are you saying the Vichy having control of part of France was preferable?
And you can site wwi & II semi-conspiracy theories all you want, but doesn't change the outcome. Yes, intelligence warn about an attack in the pacific just like they warned about attacks elsewhere too. It's not a secret FDR thought the us should enter the war.

Go ahead mpes, hitch your wagon to those other horses and let me know how that works out for you.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 04/30/14 at 07:15:15

Youre convinced of our Ohh So Goodness & OHH what a Horror the world would be without us? Yea, America has done some good, but we have been taken over & USED as a tool. YOu know our foreign policy is & has been a disaster for the People & everywhere we have been for years. We are destroying ancient civilizations & there are others on the list of targets

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:06:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › WE arm terrorists

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.