Send Topic Print
School stabbing (Read 274 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: School stabbing
Reply #30 - 04/28/14 at 14:33:43

It is a political topic and that's exactly what you intended, let's be honest here, but I'll take the Forrest Gump out as well...

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #31 - 04/28/14 at 15:40:23

arteacher wrote on 04/26/14 at 14:24:44:
...almost always is caused by conservative viewpoints on the part of society as a whole, and/or parents with conservative views. -ie"You CAN"T  be gay- I won't allow it." (I actually heard a parent say that to a teenage girl during a parent conference.)

Directed to the group - So which is it? Is gay a choice or a medical condition? Because it seems the pro-gay advocates seem to switch it around depending on what argument they are facing so I hope we can give parents who don't know how to handle the situation a little leeway. Some places have outlawed the psychiatric treatment of homosexuallity claiming it isn't a medical condition yet we are saying it is foolish for a parent to forbid this behavior. Which is it?

My wife's brother is going from John to Jenny and his Democrat Dad and family gave him the ole bon voyage'. All the family has - except for guess who? Good ole Untra-Conservative Dane Allen. We host him/her for major holidays and such when no others will, irregardless of the liberal tripe I am subjected to and the complaining about why other people won't change their spiritual and world views to accommodate her/him. "Jenny" will not accept anything less than flag waving, 100% validation from family.

My Chraistan beliefs include taking to heart the dignity of the human being, love the sinner and hate the sin kind of stuff. That is what I am teaching my kids and there won't being anything liberal mixed in if I can at all help it.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 04/28/14 at 19:01:57

That's an easy one to answer. I've done a lot of stupid things, tried a lot of stupid things because I wanted to see what it was like, but I would never make a choice to do that. I can't, it's not in me. It is not part of my genetic makeup. That tells me you can't choose to be gay anymore than you can choose to like broccoli, choose to be afraid of heights,  choose to be a kleptomaniac etc...  Gays are born that way. All of us have traits that are inherent in us. They manifest themselves in different ways. I have always loved moving fast so I started riding motorcycle at an early age.My wife however is scared to death of stuff like that, she always has been. That's a part of her she can't change. She'd love to ride with me but she can't "choose" to stop being scared or she would. Her genetic make up is not the same of mine.

For 3% of the population, they are sexuality attracted to the same gender, I am not. I cannot make that choice to be attracted to a man the way I am to Diane Lane in that movie with Richard Gere....yikes! Smoking.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 04/29/14 at 08:45:19

In some cases, gay is a choice, in some, its medical, Some people simply cant be attracted to the opposite sex. Some are driven to homosexuality for other reasons,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #34 - 04/29/14 at 08:56:14

There has been some research showing that hormone levels in uteruo affect sexuality...
It also effects the ratio of finger length between the index and ring finger...

Homosexuals have short ring fingers...
That would mean you're born with your preference...
Whodda' thunk'ed?... Huh...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #35 - 04/29/14 at 09:06:54

the finger thing is new to me

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 04/29/14 at 09:10:28

I've heard that theory before, Sew.
But my left hand ring finger is equal length of the pointer.
On my right hand my ring finger is about 1/4 longer than the pointer.
And I'm very into women.

--Steve

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #37 - 04/29/14 at 09:32:51

Right hands are usually bigger than left,.. if you're right handed...

There are always exceptions...  It's just a statistical tendency...
... but, if it proves to hold true, it does point to a preference from birth...

It's not known why they correlate.. your mother may have had a hormone imbalance just during the finger development phase and then ate a couple of hamburgers that changed things the next week...
Who knows?... Grin...

We all spend 9 months in a soup of hormones...   Undecided...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #38 - 04/29/14 at 09:49:51

Yep, we spend 9 months in a hormonal soup. & since thats true & since dairy & chicken & lots of beef is loaded with hormones that are causing girls to reach that age when they start menstruation MUCH earlier, we can also expect that same thing to drive boys down in their masculinity. We can see that in society. Couple that with the training that ingrains into them that its bad to want to get up & run around & act like a boy & pretty soon we have emasculated a good %age of the boys. Those who wont "learn" are branded as mentally defective & put on drugs.,
Its almost as if someone doesnt want a virile society of strong young men.. I guess if ya cant figure out a way to take the guns away from the people, the next thing to do is create a society of wimps who wont pick up a gun. Add fluoride to that mix .. OHH yea,
The Georgia Guidestones arent there just for giggles.
Agenda 21 IS a eugenicists program & theyre pushing it forward,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 04/29/14 at 10:10:17

I've read birth order could be involved. There's a higher % of Fay men with many older brothers. Go figure.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #40 - 04/30/14 at 03:52:40

And didn't our govment fund a study to find out why the majority of lesbians are fat?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #41 - 04/30/14 at 04:49:40

I believe it showed that they were eating too much... Huh...

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 04/30/14 at 09:12:10

Zing!

--Steve

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #43 - 04/30/14 at 15:50:34

Serowbot wrote on 04/30/14 at 04:49:40:
I believe it showed that they were eating too much... Huh...

Too much what?  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 19:16:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › School stabbing

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.