Send Topic Print
School stabbing (Read 274 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

School stabbing
04/25/14 at 11:14:53

I don't want to post any articles yet because, as per the usual, no one knows what's going on.

This just happened here in CT. A high school kid asked a 16 girl out to junior prom. She said no. He stabbed her.
With a knife.

Schools are dangerous. When will we ban them?

--Steve

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: School stabbing
Reply #1 - 04/25/14 at 11:25:30

The sad thing is it has become too routine to cause outrage...
Just another statistic,.. like auto deaths or shootings...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 04/25/14 at 13:18:12

Thats just pitiful!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #3 - 04/25/14 at 17:28:00

Sir, I am sure this child will grow up to be a life time NRA member, and you can be assured that his next crime will involve a gun.

North Country Girl   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 04/25/14 at 18:41:07

I'm thinking his next crime will involve a sharpened toothbrush...
..but he will be the victim...

I'm okay with that...
Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #5 - 04/25/14 at 19:26:12

North Country Girl wrote on 04/25/14 at 17:28:00:
Sir, I am sure this child will grow up to be a life time NRA member, and you can be assured that his next crime will involve a gun.

None of the five million NRA members stabbed(or shot) anyone today.

And I'll bet you a beer that this kid turns out to have come from a "tolerant" liberal family. You know - folks just like you.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 04/25/14 at 20:32:53

North Country Girl wrote on 04/25/14 at 17:28:00:

& you accuse others of hatred.. youre so filled with hate for those you dont agree with its pitiful;
& youve YET to actually reply to anything Ive challenged you with, you just keep pumpin your tripe,.You havent answered the slavery thing, the Lincoln Quote, or addressed the timing of the Emancipation Proclamation, or addressed the fact that the Founders prayed in a government building, or said a word about Margaret Sanger. Youre TAUGHT what to believe by a system that is ruining this nation & you cant defend any of it on your own, REad Creature from Jekyll Island, a mere 580 Riveting pages explaing where & how the federal reserve came into being, which is NOT Federal ( look in the yellow pages, its not in the govt section) And, not only is there no reserve, every dollar created is a Note,, which is a debt instrument, not a wealth instrument, Ask me again if I can think for myself.,I love that commerce clause, care to go a round or 2 with me on that? No, wait, Ill wait till youve taken the time to address the points Ive made.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #7 - 04/26/14 at 14:24:44

"None of the five million NRA members stabbed(or shot) anyone today."

....are you sure?"

"And I'll bet you a beer that this kid turns out to have come from a "tolerant" liberal family."

"tolerant" and "liberal "do not automatically to go hand in hand, and definitely should not be the catch-all reason for disturbed or sociopathic behavior.
I work with "special " kids every day, in group homes, detention centers, and youth psychiatric wards. In a lot of cases they are a product of poor (or non existent) parenting. In some cases the parents do care, but are not equipped to handle their kids (don't understand or are not equipped to deal with their needs). A very very few kids are sociopaths.
They almost always suffer from a poor self image, which almost always is caused by conservative viewpoints on the part of society as a whole, and/or parents with conservative views. -ie"You CAN"T  be gay- I won't allow it." (I actually heard a parent say that to a teenage girl during a parent conference.)

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/26/14 at 16:09:25

They almost always suffer from a poor self image, which almost always is caused by conservative viewpoints on the part of society as a whole, and/or parents with conservative views. -ie"You CAN"T  be gay- I won't allow it." (I actually heard a parent say that to a teenage girl during a parent conference.)

Okay, I'm throwing the flag on that..... 15 yard penalty for bu!!$hit.

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #9 - 04/26/14 at 17:01:02

Come on Webstermark..... explain why you think it is bull.

« Last Edit: 04/26/14 at 18:20:13 by arteacher »  

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 04/26/14 at 17:35:30

Arteacher,

[quote]"None of the five million NRA members stabbed(or shot) anyone today."

....are you sure?"

"And I'll bet you a beer that this kid turns out to have come from a "tolerant" liberal family."{/quote]

Of course I'm not sure My statement was hyperbole.

And my comment about the kids family was a jab at NC, and the liberal mantra that only liberals are "tolerant" of opposing viewpoints. I was reacting to her/his stupid and offensive comment about NRA members, an organization that she/he apparently knows absolutely nothing about except the claptrap she/he has absorbed from the "tolerant" liberal media.

If you are going to take exception to something I say, please do me the courtesy of quoting the entire statement , not just part of it. What I wrote was:

Quote:
And I'll bet you a beer that this kid turns out to have come from a "tolerant" liberal family. You know - folks just like you.

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #11 - 04/26/14 at 18:18:33

I had thought the "just like you" was referring to Serobot being liberal.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 04/27/14 at 06:07:27

arteacher wrote on 04/26/14 at 17:01:02:
Come on Webstermark..... explain why you think it is bull.

Are you going to sit there with a straight face and try to tell me the troubled kids are there ALMOST ALWAYS because of conservative values in parenting? If that's really your point of view, that's one of the dumber things I've read on here and that includes the recent inclusion of "Ms. North County" and "her" nonsense......  How about you come up with some documentation for that. I think I'll throw a second flag until you come up with something real to back that up; 5 yard penalty for intent to deceive....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 04/27/14 at 07:57:13

You, as a counselor, this prejudice scares me:

I know firsthand that a very close couple we know, very liberal, talked greatly of tolerance, often deriding folk who held Gay marriage is for heterosexuals, labeling them as one might expect in this PC world.
Well, their grandson announced he was Gay, she went into depression, having to seek help with her feelings, the granddad shuns him altogether.

My wife's brother was Gay (he died of AIDS). Her parents only vote democrat, espousing all the talking points they get from the mainstream media. His relationship with his folks was so strained he had to move away.
Again, the dad, a former DI in the marines, held him in contempt, even to the point of accusing him of denying him a son. The mother never talked about him to anybody, it was as if he didn't exist.
It was years later that some of the relatives learned of his passing, for they wouldn't even tell them of this, for the fear they would find out
he died of AIDS.
I had many long talks with him, trying to understand "gayness" in a manner where I might be more enlightened. I am better for it, and it has lent me greater understanding into how diverse all of us are in our thinking/beliefs.

And if memory serves me correctly I think Cher had issues with Chasity to the point where she moved in with Sonny, who accepted her as she was.....  

Honestly, you scare me with such assertion, sorry pal.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 04/27/14 at 09:01:54

Is now the time for wind up the media & have them start pushing the "accept kleptomaniacs, God made them that way" idea? Is NOTHING actually WRONG to do? If thats how someone IS ( &, FWIW, I am well aware that the food is affecting boys negatively. I know a boy who is the least boyish of any Ive seen in years & it isnt HIS fault, its just How he is) BUT, as a society, & having LOOKED at history & seen what happens when a society calls decadence good, CAN we afford to label homosexuality okay? Im not saying stone them, but I am saying it shouldnt come with protections from being disassociated with by society.
There shouldnt be Hate Crime laws for shunning people if you dont want to be around them. If you dont want to hire the openly gay, no law should make you. Nor should a business owner be forced to buy from or sell to ANYONE they dont Want to,& I mean that in the broadest sense

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/16/24 at 08:18:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › School stabbing

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.