Don't say it...... (Read 72 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Don't say it......
04/19/14 at 21:24:13

Gee, even after Joe promised the summer of recovery, and Bo has said we is good, they won't speak to this?

Odd, I guess after him saying "If you like your healthcare you can keep it" he can't afford another obvious lie so soon, eh?

Yeah, just convince the chicks to vote for him, I guess they think they are more naive, stupid, or both  Huh

http://www.komonews.com/news/business/Advice-to-Democrats-Dont-say-recovery-2...

Not that I think the repubs can take advantage of the miserable polling of the demos, nope, they haven't figgered out they can't keep fielding cookie cutter white boys from the same frat house and expect to win   Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Re: Don't say it......
Reply #1 - 04/20/14 at 05:43:28

I agree Ray..
conservative I am but dislike the repubs as much as the dems..
completely dysfunctional gaggle not even willing to field solutions to our appalling national debt, term limits, etc.

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 04/22/14 at 17:35:56

shorty wrote on 04/20/14 at 05:43:28:
I agree Ray..
completely dysfunctional gaggle not even willing to field solutions to our appalling national debt, term limits, etc.

I have left the Republican party, they are trying to be the diet coke of liberalism and it isn't working. Obama would have been laughed out of Washington had a Reagan clone ran against him. Instead we get liberal Mitt Romney against marxist Obama. Hey, I guess liberals can lose elections  Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #3 - 04/23/14 at 06:35:45

shorty wrote on 04/20/14 at 05:43:28:
I agree Ray..

Right there with yall.  Actually... I am pretty must AGAINST both parties versus not for them.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 04/23/14 at 11:47:26

Recently someone asked Ron Paul if he thot that what we need now is a strong third party. His reply was something along the lines of" Well,, we cant have a third party. WE only have one now. They so completely work together & are so aligned that the two we have is really one."

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:29:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Don't say it......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.