Send Topic Print
New Bundy thread... (Read 534 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: New Bundy thread...
Reply #15 - 04/21/14 at 05:41:46

shorty; anytime someone calls the civil war anything other than the civil war; (without a detail explanation why they call it that) they are only doing it to get a rise out of people.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/21/14 at 06:15:08

North Country Girl wrote on 04/20/14 at 18:36:53:
“A law, repugnant to the Constitution, is no law at all”

And a citizen denying the authority of the United States government, and the legitimacy of the duly elected president of the United States of America, cannot hide behind the Constitution to justify their criminality.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

--Steve

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #17 - 04/21/14 at 06:32:37

Quote:
And a citizen denying the authority of the United States government, and the legitimacy of the duly elected president of the United States of America, cannot hide behind the Constitution to justify their criminality.

Of course it's perfectly OK for the president,the attorney generaI, and the heads of all the federal alphebet agencys to IGNORE  that same constitution to facilitate their criminality.  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/21/14 at 07:16:26

Of course it's perfectly OK for the president,the attorney generaI, and the heads of all the federal alphebet agencys to IGNORE  that same constitution to facilitate their criminality

Excellent point old; what's the difference between Obama, Holder and Bundy?

Holder refuses to uphold immigration laws because he believes they are unfair. Obama changes his own laws because he feels it unfairly cost a certain class of people money. Bundy ignores laws he feels target him specifically so others can gain financially.

What's the difference between the 3? Obama and Holder brought this on themselves.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #19 - 04/21/14 at 07:22:31

WebsterMark wrote on 04/21/14 at 05:41:46:
shorty; anytime someone calls the civil war anything other than the civil war; (without a detail explanation why they call it that) they are only doing it to get a rise out of people.

thanks mark, the offensive post (by NC) actually hurt my heart..
Having spent many years in the country's NE and deep south I became a little bit of a civil war student and learned a great deal.. State's rights are of utmost importance if we are to remain free of centralized tyranny..
Our forefathers new this and took great steps to limit the power of the federal government.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #20 - 04/21/14 at 07:32:40

the only injustice I see is bundy owing us back rent

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #21 - 04/21/14 at 07:37:28

thumperclone wrote on 04/21/14 at 07:32:40:

I rest my case

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #22 - 04/21/14 at 07:41:00

thumperclone wrote on 04/21/14 at 07:32:40:

let me clarify
he needs to pay up!!

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/21/14 at 09:08:05

What happens when you misfile your W2? Or don't fill out an extension?
Does the IRS show up with snipers?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 04/21/14 at 09:27:00

Anyone not familiar with Marbury V. Madisson needs to do some digging.
Thats where Unconstitutional law is no law came from, thats a Supreme court ruling. That law need not be so labeled in Court before being disregarded by a citizen, Thats In The Court ruling,
Do you think a soldier can go to a court in order to get permission to disrefard an illegal order? Are YOU incapable of reading & grasping the Constitution & are YOU unable to know the difference between right & wrong? Why do you believe others must have a judge read it & tell them what it says? Ive read it, I KNOW much of it & if you wanna have a little discussion on reading comprehension Ill go toe to toe with ya on the commerce clause ( unless of course you dont believe the feds have the powers theyre exercising illegally today)

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/04/19/do-the-feds-really-own-the-land-in-n...

Read it all, dont stop up at the top where the "paper" says the feds own it,, they dont, YOu need to learn the difference between fraud & color of law & REal Law.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #25 - 04/21/14 at 09:51:19

Paraquat wrote on 04/21/14 at 09:08:05:
What happens when you misfile your W2? Or don't fill out an extension?
Does the IRS show up with snipers?
--Steve

The US royals new exactly what they were doing when they made the IRS responsible for enforcing obamacare.. no judge to rule on dissent, the IRS will take private land and homes to satisfy their insatiable lust for power.. history will show the turn of the century as a turn away from govt for the people.. I place blame on repubs AND dems for this mess

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #26 - 04/21/14 at 18:37:20

“Of course it's perfectly OK for the president,the attorney generaI, and the heads of all the federal alphebet agencys to IGNORE  that same constitution to facilitate their criminality.”

Mr. Nslow, I am curious to know just what criminality you are referring to?

North Country Girl   IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #27 - 04/21/14 at 19:12:51

Quote:
Mr. Nslow, I am curious to know just what criminality you are referring to?

Well you could start with Fast and Furious, The Benghazi coverup, The IRS targeting of Conservative 531s, The refusal of the DOJ to investigate and prosecute documented cases of voter fraud and intimidation, the never ending extra-legislative "tweaks" to the ACA which are not within the POTUS's constitutional authority, the contention that the POTUS has the authority, which he has already exercised, to order the murder of a US citizen without any sort of due process - you know - just blow his ass up with a missile  fired from a Predator. . .

Come up with the rationalizations/justifications for those and maybe we'll talk some more.

And just saying that they are nothing but tea-party conspiracy theories wont' cut it either..

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #28 - 04/21/14 at 20:19:16

“Well you could start with Fast and Furious, The Benghazi cover up, The IRS targeting of Conservative 531s, The refusal of the DOJ to investigate and prosecute documented cases of voter fraud and intimidation, the never ending extra-legislative "tweaks" to the ACA which are not within the POTUS's constitutional authority, the contention that the POTUS has the authority, which he has already exercised, to order the murder of a US citizen without any sort of due process - you know - just blow his ass up with a missile  fired from a Predator”. . .

“The Benghazi cover up.”

Do your own research.
The truth about the scandal is that there never was a scandal, and certainly not on the part of the Obama administration.

“The IRS targeting of Conservative 531s.”

Along with equal or more liberal 531’s targeted.

“The refusal of the DOJ to investigate and prosecute documented cases of voter fraud.”

You’ve got to be kidding. After extensive investigations over years, 47 documented cases of voter fraud.

“The POTUS's constitutional authority, the contention that the POTUS has the authority, which he has already exercised, to order the murder of a US citizen without any sort of due process - you know - just blow his ass up with a missile  fired from a Predator”. . .

Get off the FOX teat and do legitimate research so you don’t look so foolish.

The contention that the POTUS has the authority, which he has already exercised, to order the murder of a US citizen without any sort of due process - you know - just blow his ass up with a missile  fired from a Predator”.

Oh please, an overseas avowed enemy terrorist planning terrorists attracts on US soil? Why don’t you set up a defense fund for the enemies of America?

North Country Girl   IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #29 - 04/22/14 at 04:19:47

NC bows to whatever the administration tells him, no mind of his own, thank goodness he's just an internet troll

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 16:16:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › New Bundy thread...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.