Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
From the "Interesting Jobs" file. (Read 25 times)
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
From the "Interesting Jobs" file.
04/13/14 at 15:32:29

From the April issue of "Popular Photography", an interview with a commercial pro who photographs motorcycles with riders in his studio: Frank J. Bott, who's work is published in many major cycle magazines. He was asked several questions like these.

"Have you met any interesting characters doing this?"

[Laughs] "I won't say any names but here's what's cool: there's about 26,000 Watts of light that goes off when I photograph the bike. If you have taken a lot of drugs in your life, that much light will actually cause your brain to start tripping again. About 40 percent of the riders who come through thoroughly enjoy it. You can look at the motorcycle and almost immediately tell the personality of the motorcyclist. If its a custom chopper with long fork extensions and a hardtail frame, they're probably crazy. One fellow saw a jar of 150-proof moonshine in my studio and drank 12 ounces in one gulp."

"What have you learned about yourself as a photographer since you opened the studio?"

"Um, that I'm not crazy." [Laughs again]

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 14:30:32

General CategoryThe Cafe › From the "Interesting Jobs" file.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.