Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stupid is as stupid does...... (Read 44 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Stupid is as stupid does......
04/04/14 at 07:51:39

If you can't see the idiocy of Hillary's claim, then I must question if you were born sans thumb, recommending you buy slip-on's to help alleviate your frustrations in life  Grin

http://www.komonews.com/news/national/Hillary-Clinton-Partisanship-taking-US-...

Whatever happened to leadership that accepted its responsibilities, as in "the buck stops here" instead of pointing a finger at others and abrogating those responsibilities they ran to to repair/fix?

It reminds me of out-based education, no keeping score sports, and if I don't get my way I will take my ball and go home mentality.....    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Stupid is as stupid does......
Reply #1 - 04/04/14 at 11:15:12

I am shocked California finally got something right.

Hillary Clinton cancelled her planned appearance as the headline speaker at next week’s Western Healthcare Leadership Academy in San Diego due to planned protests over her failed leadership involvement in the Benghazi attacks. She will now be doing the speech via teleconference.

Jan Iverson, the leader of a group formed in response to the Benghazi fiasco and Hillary’s subsequent inane statement, named “The Difference Matters,” said:

She is not welcome here in San Diego by so many of us. We don’t want her here.

It is encouraging to see that citizen involvement at this level can have significant effect. It’s also deliciously wonderful to assume that Hillary is pretty upset about it.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/04/126640-good-news-san-diego-hillary-wont-showi...

--Steve

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Stupid is as stupid does......
Reply #2 - 04/04/14 at 13:28:22

Shocking... a democrat not welcome in Kalifornia.   Shocked

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:21:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Stupid is as stupid does......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.