Send Topic Print
Grand Prix Legends (Read 28 times)
Gerry

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Southwest Michigan
Grand Prix Legends
04/02/14 at 06:11:29

Hey Serowbot, I read in the dual boot linux thread that you are into GPL!  Do you race on line?  I used to live and breath GPL.  Belonged to a couple of leagues and man was that a lot of fun!
GPL has to be one of the best racing Sims of all time.
I tried installing it on my Win 7 box a couple of years ago but I had forgotten how to set up my wheel and pedals as well as a few other tweaks.  It is still on the computer, maybe I'll look at it again.  I used to frequent quite a few web forums that covered Sim racing but I don't even know if they still exist.
I was really into other racing sims too, GTR, GT Legends, Rfactor, Richard Burns Rally, The F1 20XX series.
I am planning a new gaming computer build and have researched and found that Rfactor 2 is a current good sim, I tried Iracing for a few months when it first came out, might give that a look too.
Gerry

This message was posted using Google Chrome on a system using Linux Mint 17 Mate
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Grand Prix Legends
Reply #1 - 04/02/14 at 07:20:10

Never did online racing,.. just racing against the autobots... Grin...
Great fun though...
There is a downloadable short course of the Isle of Man TT course for GPL, 18 miles, I think... Really nice...(Still waiting for the full course version)...

No other sim I've tried feels as real... even though they look lots better...
I'll look into Rfactor, (my vid card probably isn't up to the task)...

My wheel has been broken for a few months... just haven't gotten around to a new one...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 14:25:35

General CategoryThe Cafe › Grand Prix Legends

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.