Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
& its Hillary, by a nose! (Read 30 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
& its Hillary, by a nose!
03/31/14 at 10:23:24

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bu...

I told you guys the bubs would run a cripple. WHO would want this clown? & Rand Paul ( hopefully) will be "Out there" doing his best to get elected. Sadly, the people arent yet ready & he will be destroyed by the media & the dumb masses wont be able to see thru it, dividing the bub vote,, but no win for Paul...Slamming us once again with a Clinton whitehouse.. A WIN for the globalists, again. Of course Bush is a globalist win, too,, BUT, HE wouldnt have quite the support of the fools, so the agenda couldnt move forward as fast. Bammy was chosen Because of his race & ability to pull support from a larger number of fools.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Re: & its Hillary, by a nose!
Reply #1 - 03/31/14 at 10:35:46

christy is a fat thug, how bout Paul or Rubio?

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 03/31/14 at 16:39:49

Quote:
I told you guys the bubs would run a cripple. WHO would want this clown? & Rand Paul ( hopefully) will be "Out there" doing his best to get elected. Sadly, the people arent yet ready & he will be destroyed by the media & the dumb masses wont be able to see thru it, dividing the bub vote,, but no win for Paul...Slamming us once again with a Clinton whitehouse.. A WIN for the globalists, again. Of course Bush is a globalist win, too,, BUT, HE wouldnt have quite the support of the fools, so the agenda couldnt move forward as fast. Bammy was chosen Because of his race & ability to pull support from a larger number of fools

CORRECT.  That one pub primary they gave Ron all of about 1 minute to speak.  They weren't going to let that happen.  You don't here much about Rubio.  I don't know much about him, but they are singing his praises anymore.   They are trying to garner support for another bush.  Isn't his wife of hispanic decent as well?  If Clinton wants it she can have it.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 03/31/14 at 19:17:05

shorty wrote on 03/31/14 at 10:35:46:
christy is a fat thug, how bout Paul or Rubio?

Both sides hate anyone who will actually DO whats right. The entrenched powers do NOT want anyone running who will obey the law.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 14:15:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › & its Hillary, by a nose!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.