Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Opinions, Advice, Tips on Colorrite Touch Up Pens? (Read 26 times)
hydrophish
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Opinions, Advice, Tips on Colorrite Touch Up Pens?
03/21/14 at 11:27:45

I've got several scratches on my rear fender from where it looks like the side rails weren't properly removed and re-installed and wanted to see if I could touch up the paint, rather than paying for a costly re-spray or use a rattle can.  Has anyone used these colorrite products on their bikes?  Are they easy to work with?  Any advice or tips?

https://www.colorrite.com/

Thanks,
phish

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: Opinions, Advice, Tips on Colorrite Touch Up P
Reply #1 - 03/21/14 at 12:40:11

hydrophish wrote on 03/21/14 at 11:27:45:
I've got several scratches on my rear fender from where it looks like the side rails weren't properly removed and re-installed and wanted to see if I could touch up the paint, rather than paying for a costly re-spray or use a rattle can.  Has anyone used these colorrite products on their bikes?  Are they easy to work with?  Any advice or tips?

https://www.colorrite.com/

Thanks,
phish

Before you get to touch up painting, check to see if the scratches are right through the paint, and whether or not the paint is base coat clear coat. ( Suzuki did do that on some colours).
If they are not right through the paint you can buff them out.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 16:19:01

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Opinions, Advice, Tips on Colorrite Touch Up Pens?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.