Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: RSPECT
Reply #15 - 03/12/14 at 14:27:55

Dane Allen wrote on 03/07/14 at 14:46:44:
WebsterMark wrote on 03/07/14 at 10:02:47:
....she said, ‘I guess everybody just wants a little respect.’ Today, they still do.”

But, you won't be getting it. Grin

What a moron!! This guy give idiots a bad name. Fortunately, this little Russian thing isn't going to interrupt His or Biden's vacation plans so maybe he can take up a hobby like cheating at Scrabble.

The Leader-from-behind of the free world is an absolute moron, some village in Kenya is missing their idiot.  Grin Grin
.....all you just said is funny! True too...

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #16 - 03/12/14 at 14:31:40

If life were fair, President Hopey would be crucified like Dan Quayle was, but we all know that's not gonna happen....

I am still waiting for the Hollywood blockbuster movie about Dan Quayle's Viet Nam experience...."Full Dinner Jacket".

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 03/14/14 at 14:30:41

WebsterMark wrote on 03/07/14 at 16:43:42:
Serowbot wrote on 03/07/14 at 15:33:42:
If life were fair, President Hopey would be crucified like Dan Quayle

If you were fair,.. you'd be defending him, or at least brushing it off as a humorous fop-ah as I'm sure you did with Quayle...

...as I did , by the way...
Dan was an idiot... but not because he misspelled potato...

Hypocrisy is nearly always a two way street...
BTW... you'll notice that Obama laughed at himself as he said it... knowing he botched it... so, more of a misspeak than a misspell...

No matter,.. so petty... Grin...

My point wasn't the mistake and as someone who makes presentations in front of crowds, I understand mistakes when you're talking. My point was how the left wing dominant media crucified Quayle because he wasn't their guy. Hopey-change is another matter, they'll protect him.

there is also a right wing media, that right wing media is NOT small or insignificant and it IS crucifying him over this. . . I love to hear Rush Limbaugh or Fox News or any of the right wing media lambast the "lame stream media" and complain that the main stream media is the majority source of news, and THEN in the very next sentence, claim that they are the most listened to/watched source, that their numbers are greater than the mainstream media numbers, and that the main stream media is suffering because of their bias.  so as the right wing media grows, they still play the underdog card.

the other difference is that when Quayle misspelled potato he was trying to correct it at a spelling bee:

Quote:
His most famous blunder occurred when he altered 12-year old student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" to "potatoe" at the Muñoz Rivera Elementary School spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.

so it wasn't just an error/gaffe, it was Quayle trying to outsmart a 12 year old

I never held that against Quayle and I still don't. I won't hold it again Obama either, not until I've travelled to all 57 states  Tongue

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/14/14 at 16:04:44

To be completely fair, a teacher wrote the word in the first place on a flash card.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 13:54:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › RSPECT

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.