What else you do? (Read 368 times)
Steve H
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spartanburg, SC
Re: What else you do?
Reply #30 - 03/13/14 at 15:23:59

Nice shots.  Hey, at least you've got bees.  All I saw around here last year were a few bumble bees and yellow jackets (more of a hornet than a bee).  I saw very few actual real bees.

87 LS650, 2005 Ninja 250, 2009 Yamaha C3, 2001 Honda Reflex. On 2 wheels since 6/80.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 03/16/14 at 09:23:02

Ive seen some very good macro shots made with home built lenses strapped onto cheapo cameras.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #32 - 03/16/14 at 17:22:30

My main problem is the focus of the camera and getting the true "macro" shot with the lens literally a quarter inch from the subject.
My camera focuses with a distance sensor, I cannot focus manually. The sensor is outside of the lens so it tends to focus on other things than what I want to photograph.
I would really like to get some input from local photographers as to an insight to deal with my particular camera as I cannot afford a "professional" rig at the moment.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:27:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › What else you do?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.