Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wow, these guys are dedicated (Read 99 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Wow, these guys are dedicated
02/27/14 at 08:45:12

Well I always wake up and read thru online news (spine testing next week so nothing to do) and seen this. These are a bunch of dedicated folks for a good cause...

http://screen.yahoo.com/inspiration/bikers-change-lives-abused-children-23480...

Wonder if they ever have to confront the abusers?

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Wow, these guys are dedicated
Reply #1 - 02/27/14 at 09:22:26

old_rider wrote on 02/27/14 at 08:45:12:
....Wonder if they ever have to confront the abusers?

I can't imagine the outcome being pretty and I am pretty sure we would have heard about it on the news.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 02/27/14 at 10:24:36

I can't find news regarding baca taking action, just the informational.
So if they have, it's not news.  But child abusers being who they are, probably tuck their tail between their legs and go hide under a rock.

WWW   IP Logged
William Pors
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/27/14 at 11:56:00

Theres so many stories like this.. Not even sure if they're all true. I feel like yahoo sensationalizes too much

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #4 - 02/27/14 at 15:05:09

William Pors wrote on 02/27/14 at 11:56:00:
Theres so many stories like this.. Not even sure if they're all true. I feel like yahoo sensationalizes too much

That is very true, they are trying to generate hits.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #5 - 02/27/14 at 21:17:33

I can tell you for sure that stories like that are true. I am member of Bikers Against Child Abuse and have been for 5+ years.

It is very moving to see the change that these kids make once we get involved. Most of the time they are in a shell when we first meet them and they do a total 180 to the positive by the time we are done.

Old Rider, while we don't condone the use of violence, if we are the only obstacle preventing further abuse, we WILL be that obstacle!

We have chapters all over the world and in most states. We are open to any and all bikers no matter what they ride as long as they can pass a federal background check (don't want pedophiles getting in). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  The link to our international web site is in my sig line.

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
Demin
Serious Thumper

We need more
chlorine in the gene
pool

Warren,Ohio
Reply #6 - 02/28/14 at 06:43:49

They just got a chapter started not too far from me.I WILL become a member.When I was in Texas I found out about it.Then I had to leave.

Next project:finish '87 Savage custom/bobber/CHOP STYLE***DONE
finish '77 Yamaha XS650 bobber Bought another one
finish'79 Harley custom bobber(NEXT)
  IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #7 - 02/28/14 at 07:23:03

Demin wrote on 02/28/14 at 06:43:49:
They just got a chapter started not too far from me.I WILL become a member.When I was in Texas I found out about it.Then I had to leave.

Right on!

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #8 - 02/28/14 at 09:27:03

12Bravo wrote on 02/27/14 at 21:17:33:

I can tell you for sure that stories like that are true. I am member of Bikers Against Child Abuse and have been for 5+ years.

It is very moving to see the change that these kids make once we get involved. Most of the time they are in a shell when we first meet them and they do a total 180 to the positive by the time we are done.

Old Rider, while we don't condone the use of violence, if we are the only obstacle preventing further abuse, we WILL be that obstacle!

We have chapters all over the world and in most states. We are open to any and all bikers no matter what they ride as long as they can pass a federal background check (don't want pedophiles getting in). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  The link to our international web site is in my sig line.

I researched this after watching the video, there is a club near me, gonna look into it...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/26/24 at 21:07:56

General CategoryThe Cafe › Wow, these guys are dedicated

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.