Send Topic Print
The US Post Office (Read 290 times)
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Re: The US Post Office
Reply #30 - 04/04/14 at 11:28:12

Mr. Mark you certainly have a low opinion of anyone whose core values differ from yours.

Interestingly, It sounds like Mr. Star was an oasis of liberal thinking in a sea of tea-party type Republicans. I for one would welcome his return to this forum.

North Country Girl   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 04/04/14 at 11:46:11

North Country Girl wrote on 04/04/14 at 11:28:12:
Mr. Mark you certainly have a low opinion of anyone whose core values differ from yours.

Interestingly, It sounds like Mr. Star was an oasis of liberal thinking in a sea of tea-party type Republicans. I for one would welcome his return to this forum.

Hello Star.

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #32 - 04/04/14 at 11:53:55

You may call me “Star” if you wish to sir, I would consider it a complement based on your opinion of that person.

May I call you Mr. Parrot?  

WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 04/04/14 at 12:28:21

No.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #34 - 04/04/14 at 21:03:08

Thank heavens riding season is just over the horizon.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 04/05/14 at 10:51:01

Actually, I am amazed that someone can pick up mail in my mailbox, haul it to a machine filled warehouse, sort it, send it on its way to another warehouse, possibly several hundred miles away., sort it & pile it up for someone to haul away & poke in someone elses mailbox, all for the princely sum of 47 cents,, The % of parcels that arrive on time & to the right address is amazingly high,, not perfect, but really a good batting average..If doctors were as good as the post office, we would have amazingly good health care.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 04/05/14 at 10:53:04

Star wasnt an "oasis" of liberal thinking. He was an absolutely mind bogglingly irrational supporter of anything other than rational & reasonable.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #37 - 04/05/14 at 13:25:45

Thank you for that Mr. Guy 2, I shall keep that in mind.
Please continue to educate me on what is rational and reasonable.

WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 04/05/14 at 15:48:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/05/14 at 10:51:01:
Actually, I am amazed that someone can pick up mail in my mailbox, haul it to a machine filled warehouse, sort it, send it on its way to another warehouse, possibly several hundred miles away., sort it & pile it up for someone to haul away & poke in someone elses mailbox, all for the princely sum of 47 cents,, The % of parcels that arrive on time & to the right address is amazingly high,, not perfect, but really a good batting average..If doctors were as good as the post office, we would have amazingly good health care.

We have fantastic healthcare and the postal service seems good only because they have no competition. If they had, you seen just how awful it is.

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #39 - 04/05/14 at 23:41:42

“We have fantastic healthcare and the postal service seems good only because they have no competition. If they had, you seen just how awful it is.”

I agree Mr. Parrot, that the ACA healthcare act is indeed fantastic! And growing stronger every day.

As for the Post Office, it is an American institution, and can never be replaced as it’s low costs and  extreme efficiency is world class.

WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 04/06/14 at 07:04:55

We were told the reason we needed to shred the constitution and ultimately, get 5 million + kicked off their existing healthcare plans was so we could provide insurance to the 47 million uninsured. President Hopey-Change said 7.1 million signed up for healthcare which includes a large number kicked off the insurance they already had, a large number of people who haven't and will not pay a single premium and an estimated 1 million who didn't have insurance before. So, again; we did all this so maybe 1 million out of 47 million would have health insurance.....  Only a fool would call that fantastic.  

And Star; as a former postal employee, I would expect you to stick up for them. To say that government can run it more efficiently than the private sector is likewise foolish.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 04/07/14 at 10:24:55

North Country Girl wrote on 04/05/14 at 23:41:42:
“We have fantastic healthcare and the postal service seems good only because they have no competition. If they had, you seen just how awful it is.”

I agree Mr. Parrot, that the ACA healthcare act is indeed fantastic! And growing stronger every day.

As for the Post Office, it is an American institution, and can never be replaced as it’s low costs and  extreme efficiency is world class.

He may not BE Star, but he is his equal in his ability to believe a lie. Raah Raaah Raah! America, number ONE!  Uh Huhh,, our Constitutional Schollar despot in chief is a trainwreck & this ACA youre so thrilled with is destroying what we had. This will absolutely tank whats left of the economy & ruin health care. In 5 years, if you have the balls to show your face, youll be singing a different tune.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 06:20:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The US Post Office

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.