Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gubermint in the news room? (Read 42 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Gubermint in the news room?
02/22/14 at 06:41:52

What up with that?
Guy at work told me the FCC was infiltrating private news organizations in a attempt to steer the reporting....

Please tell me this is just a Rush and Fox hoax, PLEASE  Lips Sealed  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Gubermint in the news room?
Reply #1 - 02/22/14 at 07:01:48

Obama is more than just the worst President in the history of this Republic, he is the only one actively working hard to dismantle it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 02/22/14 at 10:01:14

Sorry, Ray,,thats just one more piece of the "transparency" we were promised.. its for real,,If the Soviets had done that we woulda pointed to it & said how horrible it is. but its just more Freedom here..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 02/22/14 at 12:11:23

Update.. The outcry seems to have had an effect! Thats twice in the last few months.. First was the Syrian thing,, when the people simply would not buy into the media blitz & support yet another wrong headed invasion. Too bad they didnt see what was happening in Libya,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 02/23/14 at 21:31:58

Noam Chomsky wrote a book called "maufactured concent."  He didn't invent the term but he greatly expounded on the topic.  I don't know number but, 20 years ago how many independent news and media groups did we have?  I'm guessing 1.5 - 2k?  Today we have what 5-6 that run everything?  It won't be long before everything for the complete and total indoctrination will be in place.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 02/24/14 at 11:27:21

What WAS "mainstream media" is dying. The Dumb Masses are waking up & realizing theyve been being sold an agenda. People like Gerald Celente, G. Edward Griffin, Lew Rockwell, Alex Jones & others are taking their listeners away. Piers the disgusting smarmy piece of crap got CANNED!! Why?? Because after Alex Jones dismantled him his already pathetic viewership dropped even more. He is no longer an effective tool for the elite to drive their agenda. They forced Leno out & replaced him with Fallon.. Now Fallon is making room for the obamas to come & drive their agenda.. I see his ratings FALL, hard & fast, because people are waking up & theyre not gonna support him,, I USED to like him. He IS very talented & funny, but Im done with him,, he is a tool..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:10:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gubermint in the news room?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.