Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Mitt
Reply #16 - 02/13/14 at 09:27:40

The number of part time workers has skyrocketed  to a high of 20.1% in Jan 2010, has come down slightly since then, but will leap upwards when Obamacare is implemented even further. Growing part time workers are devastating to a nation’s economics as it sets up even more government assistance funded by more borrowing which further weakens the economy and continues the cycle. Part of the part time growth has been a Obamacare no doubt, but the other part is a fear of hiring full time workers because confidence is not there. That is the exact reason our CEO said why he was hesitant to hire in a couple of areas, because he has no confidence right now. (note: a word of caution; on one hand you can’t blame evil corporates who are so selfish they would sell their mother’s for a buck and on the other hand say they are purposely trying to make Obama look bad. You can only use one of those arguments)

The U.S. labor force is still shrinking rapidly. Back in 2007, 66 percent of Americans had a job or were actively seeking work. Today, that number is at 62.8 percent — the lowest level since 1977: The unemployment number is misleading, the real number the participation rate. Gee; who was President in 1977?.....

In January 2005 at the end of Bush’s first term, 25 million people rec’d food stamps, up from 17 million when he took office. When he left, it was at 32 million. Today under Obama, it’s 47 million. Again, that’s a reflection of so many not even looking for a job and so many only on part time which is only going to grow higher thanks to Obamacare. In one half the time, Obama has matched this number.

Here’s an interesting number; During President Bush’s first term, the average duration of unemployment was 17 weeks. During President Obama’s first term, the average duration of unemployment was 34 weeks.

Another one: DEBT - At the end of President Bush’s first term the U.S. national debt was 64 percent of gross national product. The U.S. national debt was $7.6 trillion or roughly $26,000 per person. At the end of President Obama’s first term in office the U.S. national debt was more than 100 percent of gross domestic product. The U.S. national debt was more than $16.4 trillion, more than $52,000 per person.

So before we go back and forth, pick one topic and we’ll beat it to death. And yes, this is where I keep you from pulling a Jog/Rat and bounce all over the place. Pick one.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #17 - 02/18/14 at 10:37:56

In addition, Mitt would never let 4 Americans die in Benghazi and play it off for politics to win an election!! Sadly, Obama is representative of the people who elected him and of our country as a whole.

Integrity, honesty, patriotism, charity, ethics and character do not matter anymore. Obama is just the oozing sores symptom of a much larger problem, our morals held as a society are gone.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #18 - 02/22/14 at 20:02:29

Mitt almost single handedly destroyed Massachusetts, letting the University system fall into disrepair (cause he believed that if you were worthy of college, your Mom and Dad should pay, (or the university alumnae etc) not the government.  He signed the Mass health care to all  not because he wanted to but because the Senate President told him if he vetoed it the veto would be over ridden, and to Mitt, not appearing in charge is worse than signing off on something he was against.   He would do anything to get elected..and the Clintons are pro business pseudo Deomcrats and Hillary has already shown she would sacrifice a few government workers rather than look out of touch (Yes, she and Mitt are both delusional...or in fact simply aware that power is the goal of politics). Smiley

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 02/22/14 at 23:02:01

To-ma-to                To-mat-o
Dems                 Pubs
Gambino              Bonanno        
None of them work for us any longer.  Just the PTB and the people who help put them in office.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #20 - 03/11/14 at 11:30:39

the deficit is half of what it was when bush left

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 03/11/14 at 12:27:03

Dane Allen wrote on 02/18/14 at 10:37:56:
In addition, Mitt would never let 4 Americans die in Benghazi and play it off for politics to win an election!! Sadly, Obama is representative of the people who elected him and of our country as a whole.

Oh, cumon'!...
Bush wasted  a trillion dollars, and 5,000 US lives going after a guy he knew had nothing to do with 9/11... then realized he had no exit strategy, because none was possible...
...and you are in a in uproar over 4 lives?...
It is a shame, but there is no comparison...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 03/11/14 at 14:36:09

Sew, you are exhibiting signs of BDS….. Bush Derangement Syndrome.  

The topic was Mitt vs Obama, not sure how Bush got dragged into it. That would be like me bringing Clinton into it. Now, if you want to make a case what you think Mitt would have done, have at it, but leave Bush out of it.

As far as a trillion spent in 5 years, Obama spent a trillion in one year which was known as the stimulus. If  Obama can claim a positive economic impact by giving money away to union laborers in key swing states during an election year to dig holes and fill them back up with dirt again, certainly you shouldn’t discount the advantage of military spending on the economy.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 03/11/14 at 15:51:03

Mitt, would have been Bush III... (and the first two went so well)... Undecided...

A large very part of the stimulus money was paid paid back, some even brought a profit...
...and spending on stimulus beats spending on killing, any day...

BDS my A$$... don't try to be cute...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 03/11/14 at 18:33:22

and Obama is Carter II&III......

My point still stands. Bush was not part of this topic. You brought him into this as cover for Obama's failings. I don't blame you, I would too if I were you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 03/11/14 at 18:34:43

by the way Sew, I was in Phoenix last week and almost got stuck an extra day. If I had, I was gonna rent a car and drive to Tucson to visit you. I still say we would share a beer and have a decent time together.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #26 - 03/12/14 at 09:00:41

thumperclone wrote on 03/11/14 at 11:30:39:
the deficit is half of what it was when bush left

You meant twice of when bush left...

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #27 - 03/12/14 at 10:34:28

The question is
Would Mitt have sucked as bad?

Well,, NO,, Mitt wouldnt have had the idiot base supporting his every move.
The "Moves" arent really HIS,, theyre the direction the elite want.
Mitt couldnt have accomplished for them what Bammy could. Neither could Hillary. THATS why she was told to stand down by the elites at the B/Berg meeting they went to when the media was held captive on a plane.
The voice of the people IS NOT & HAS Not been heard in DC since before I became politically aware at age 12, 47 years ago. JFK was wrongly believing HE was the President & paid for it, I believe Reagan also had decided HE was gonna be a real President, & was shown how bad that could be for his health,,
We have our presidents selected for us. The options are limited to assholes who are owned & operated by interests that conflict with the best interests of the People. The media is used to teach people that the ones who would benefit the People are crazy.. A La Ron Paul,, Had he been elected, he would have been killed or somehow destroyed & made a gelding of. TPTB are losing, tho.. the tide is turning. The People are waking up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #28 - 03/12/14 at 12:15:31

Serowbot wrote on 03/11/14 at 15:51:03:
...A large very part of the stimulus money was paid paid back, some even brought a profit...

Do you mean TARP? The stimulus as I understand it has been about a trillion a year, 70% of it is direct transfer payments to keep libs in power. We lost about 10 billion on the government motors bailouts for unions. Out debt has gone up over a trillion per year to prevent nature from taking its course, a market correction that would get the country back on the road to financial health.

Things have not changed since Frank/Dodd finacnial fiasco that caused this whole mess in the first place. There is a lot of movement in various markets but our debt has skyrockets, unfunded liabilities have skyrocketed and unemployment and labor participation dropout have skyrocketed. We are at about 37% unemployment and the only reason nothing has gotten any better is the flood of cash to the masses to hide the problem.

Libs live for today and spend like there is no tomorow. Angry

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #29 - 03/12/14 at 12:17:54

I like this guys numbers,, not sure he isnt being conservative,,

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 05:13:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mitt

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.