Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ???? (Read 328 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ????
Reply #15 - 02/15/14 at 17:24:13

Rothschild.. where is that name on the list?

& what he Gives away is a tax deductible expenditure that allows him to work toward the goals. The tax free foundations ( think Ford) have been used to undermine our society & government, Yes, they tell us all about the good things they do,, & for most, it makes them see the tax free foundations as Good Guys.. I see a bank robber who held the door for an old woman. Im  sure that IF he knew me, the disdain he would have for me would be tangible,,but no more than mine, for him,,

Norman, Dodd, 1982, interviewed by G.E. Griffin.,.Stuff few know..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 02/15/14 at 17:34:44

Quote:
Rothschild.. where is that name on the list?

Not on Forbes list either? Huh

http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 02/15/14 at 17:43:15

Uhh, yea,, & theyve made their fortune loaning $$$ to kings.. tell me they arent Supposed to be on that list,, Soooo,, theres the worth of that list.., Anyone DARE mention their name on that list & their career is over.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 02/15/14 at 17:51:41

I've read their wealth is estimated between 20 - 50 trillion.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 02/15/14 at 18:04:51

& Rockefeller, if you remember, in the past coupla years, willed his fortune or just gave the majority of it to them,, WHY?? YOu may ask,, Well,, because Thats where HE got his Big Start AND his marching orders. He has been working against the best interests of America for decades, AND, not only admits it, but brags of how proud he is of it,, in his memoirs.,So, basically, he was just giving the $$$ back to them, And, at the same time, making doubly sure they had the $$$ to keep up the subterfuge that has been used to ruin America.. The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte Izerbyt , interviews free, online,
Very few have a clue as to the degree of attack on America, from the CIA driving music in order to drive wedges between generations & to get the People to love crap & lose sight of appreciation for what is good.
The CIA is where the words "Conspiracy Theorist" came from,. Used to diminish the views of those who knew back then Kennedy was killed by more than Oswald. Conspiracies arent common at all,, but,, conspiracy is used in charges against criminals every day,, AND, the Official 9/11 story IS a conspiracy theory,, WHY?? Because a conspiracy is more than 1 working to do what is illegal,, Its that simple,, BUT, the only conspiracy theories are those that dont accept the official conspiracy theory.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #20 - 02/15/14 at 18:37:27

Quote:
Rockefeller, if you remember, in the past coupla years, willed his fortune or just gave the majority of it to them,, WHY??

Could you elaborate?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 02/15/14 at 19:35:33

I will elaborate rather succinctly

THE END Is NEAR: ROTHSCHILDS and ROCKEFELLERS MERGE FORTUNES ...
www.secretsofthefed.com/the-end-is-near-rothschilds-and...   Cached
SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE. Globalist kingpin David Rockefeller and top bankster Lord Jacob Rothschild will merge operations, according to the Financial Times:
Rockefeller and Rothschild Dynasties Join Forces - NYTimes.com
dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/05/30/rockefeller-and...   Cached
RIT Capital and Rockefeller Financial Services said that they would collaborate on investment opportunities and other areas of ... The Rothschilds, ...
Is The End Nigh: Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge | Zero Hedge
www.zerohedge.com/...nigh-rockefellers-and-rothschilds-merge   Cached
... The Rockefellers and The Rothschilds are uniting under a common group as Rothschild Investment Trust and Rockefeller ... (David Rockefeller 96, ...
Rothschilds and Rockefellers merge: Big money behind big ...
voiceofrussia.com/2012_06_08/77502619   Cached
Rothschilds and Rockefellers merge: ... the Rothschild and Rockefeller families. ... made its fortune from the Napoleonic wars.
THE END Is NEAR: ROTHSCHILDS and ROCKEFELLERS MERGE FORTUNES ...
altdrudge.com/...rothschilds-and-rockefellers-merge-fortunes   Cached
You know its bad when… two of the largest and best-known ‘familia’ in Europe and the US come together. As the FT reports,The Rockefellers and The Rothschilds ...
Rockefeller, Rothschild names tied in investment deal - May ...
money.cnn.com/.../companies/rockefeller-rothschild/index.htm   Cached
Fortune 500; Interactive; Video ... RIT said the partnership stems from a personal relationship between David Rockefeller, 96, and Jacob Rothschild, ...

which IS a bit of an oxymoron, innit?

Is it not just a bit "something" all that I know about? My, my, my,, how does he Dewitt? I keep my ear to the ground & hold on to the tidbits that may make future "dots" for connecting,,

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #22 - 02/15/14 at 22:23:21

Several different lists are being tossed about here ....

Richest men in America
http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/

Richest men in the world
http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

Are there people who don't want to be listed on these lists?   Sure.

The Roman Catholic Church is considered one of these, but they still get partially listed sometimes as they are hands down the richest single organization in the world.  

So much so that their books are run at the diocese level only which puts the revenue and assets into much smaller localized buckets that can be more correctly reflected in terms of the local landowning and fiscal reporting laws and such.  

Such reports are never rolled up world wide because the Catholic Church doesn't really care -- they are into balancing yearly cash flow on the local level so as to NEVER have to sell an asset once they get hands on it.

..... and oh yeah, and churches don't have to pay taxes or have to report anything anyway..... it was written into the laws of each country when the country was founded.

Since the Roman Catholic Church supposedly "owned" all of South America whenever the Portuguese and Spaniards first took it over, then the Church graciously chose to split South America up and granted the use of chunks of it back to the various occupying nations as land grants (which included strict charges that all natives would be converted 100% or the land grant would revert back to the Church).

... it all really gets kinda fuzzy over the centuries as to what the Catholic Church really does own or not.    If you think of your local Jesuit Priest as your landlord's general overseer for the area then you won't be too far off what was the original mark down there in South America ....

The Rothschilds, Rockerfellers and the other "new" old money people aren't even a pimple on the butt of the Catholic Church as far as land and assets go.

===================

Well, everyone knows that "generational money" especially propery can be hidden in lots and lots of ways ....  owning land through several layers of proxies is always a good one.

This issue of wealth and power rolls like this:  you got businesses on one end of the spectrum who have to disclose to the shareholders quarterly .....

Richest corporations in the world (measured by revenue and assets)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue

..... and on the other end of the spectrum you have secretive organizations that take great pains to NOT disclose anything.  

Richest entity in the world (measured by assets, land, buildings, etc)
http://www.businessinsider.com/worlds-biggest-landowners-2011-3?op=1

Yup, when you own an entire country you are pretty durn rich.   Queen Elizabeth II and the King of Saudi Arabia top the current list, followed by the Catholic Church in the #3 position.

Note however,  if all of South America still gets counted as really still belonging to the Catholic Church the order is a wee little bit different though ......

Wink

« Last Edit: 02/16/14 at 10:40:43 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 02/16/14 at 08:55:02

HOW people USE their wealth matters, too..

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #24 - 02/16/14 at 11:01:50

Well, if Bill Gates wants his Microsoft to have growth and to expand in the new world order of electronics, he has got to back Nadella whenever Nadella figures out the path he's going to take.

This could be as bad as outright ripping off of Android completely (forking it into Windroid), or ranging up to politely petitioning Google to allow Windows phones to have some simple access the Play Store.

The point is that Microsoft has NO LEVERAGE in the phone world right now and they got no exposed phone world ARMs that they can twist to get some.
(pun intended)

Right now several of their old ex-loyal ex-business partners have had hideous 3rd and 4th quarters last year (several CEOs have had to step down in oriental style shame) and currently several vendors have warehouse stocks of Windows this and that are currently being reburned as Ubuntu or Android units simply so they CAN sell them.

(which then sell fairly quickly, BTW)

Nobody likes Windows 8 nor 8.1 nor 8.1.2 nor RT nor Pro ---- it all still sucks.

The current Windroid scare should promote the FOSS guys to review the open source Apache 2.0 license as far as stopping trollish MS take overs and the declaring of counter standards under other licensing systems.

And since the Windroid attack is all about publishing a counter standard (then enforcing it with a bunch of lawyers) while Android is currently sitting  in a vacuum state where there currently ISN'T a published hardware i/O "bios like" standard at all, then perhaps Android needs to go ahead and publish some unified hardware I/O standards that could then allow Ubuntu and Mozilla to go ahead and write a general purpose ARM OS or two.    

Kill two birds with one stone.   Or Google could go ahead and unify Chrome and Android (which would have hardware standards in it because Chrome has hardware standards).

In other words, move forward into a real ARM OS that can cross the platform lines between tablet, laptop and desktop at a minimum.    

Phones because of screen size and battery power are likely going to need to stay close to Android as it is now as battery power and screen size dictate how much you can really do with them.

Undecided

Hells Bells, boys -- at least make Microsoft have to WORK HARD if they are a goin' a thiev'in  because they got nothing good going on at home.

« Last Edit: 02/16/14 at 12:43:59 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 02/16/14 at 12:39:37

Quote:
THE END Is NEAR: ROTHSCHILDS and ROCKEFELLERS MERGE FORTUNES

I don't doubt it, don't dispute it, but it doesn't make sense to me.  They both have so much wealth that I can't fathom how you can measure it.  And that was a good point about the Catholic church as well Oldfeller.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #26 - 02/16/14 at 12:47:51

I cast thy hense you foul wretched...

WWW   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #27 - 02/16/14 at 13:08:50

King Saud of Saudi Arabia has a great deal of direct control of what he owns, certainly more so than Queen Elizabeth II does.

I think the Catholic Church has lost track of (and lost control over) more lands and buildings and such over the centuries such that the total of what they have lost track of actually exceeds the real hands on wealth of Elizabeth II.   And since they have pumped out almost all of his oil now, King Saud as well.

It is estimated that the Roman Catholic Church at one time or another has "owned" a quarter to a third of the entire globe, but wars and various governments coming and going have eroded and cut that back down until the Church's hard assets are at the current levels of real property (still quite large, but relatively quiet, unacknowledged and certainly "unknown" to the public).

Bill Clinton wanted to know, so he sent the CIA out to get that answer for just here in the continental USA.  

What came back (still classified BTW) was the Catholic Church doesn't really sit on large amounts of money, their goal is to break even each year on a local diocese level with any slight excess going into a diocese-based contingency fund to even out the short years.   Assets are not sold to make up the shortages in the bad years, belts are tightened instead.  

The Church is the owner of many many commercial properties, through intermediaries, the land has belonged to the Church since the Indians were driven off of it in some cases, or it was given to the church by wealthy individuals who died without heirs.

Look at the very oldest and very best respected real estate houses in NY City and Chicago -- and then guess who their biggest client really is (if they would ever tell you that is).

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #28 - 02/16/14 at 13:19:54

A friend from UK told me the royal family is extraordinary wealthy; although, has little influence on very much at all anymore.

Who owns all that real estate in NY & IL?

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #29 - 02/16/14 at 13:35:14

Give you a clue, the FBI wisely chose not to get involved with Bill Clinton's request, he had to waver the CIA so they could work inside the country so they could go get him his answer.

His final answer was finally sourced from Italy, and it was noted as being very vague and unspecific.

Hillary told him to quit asking stupid questions like that, he was burning up his political capital for no good reason.

Roll Eyes

Maybe Bill Clinton will write a set of memoirs before he dies ....

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:10:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.