Send Topic Print
History revised (Read 100 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
History revised
02/09/14 at 05:41:41

Is this true? I dunno,, but, Ive been lied to a few times by the goobs, so, is THIS guy lying or is the history I was taught a lie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np2OTp8bWus

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: History revised
Reply #1 - 02/09/14 at 17:21:07

I would describe his opinion as:  "if you believe it, then it is real."

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 02/10/14 at 11:16:38

No JOG; this is not true. Most of it anyway, at least what I sat through.

Powerful individuals or organizations use their power in an attempt to get more power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Money is not necessarily the motivator, power is.

Sometimes powerful people or groups work together for a short period of time because they believe working together is the best means to achieving their individual goals. They are prepared to shed their partner when this is achieved or sometimes one group takes over another group and incorporates it. What you see as evidence of a vast interconnected conspiracy is in reality a large number of individuals acting selfishly to advance themselves often using the same techniques and methods. When their ideologies are closely matched, it looks all the more like a conspiracy.  

For example; when you point to the fact the Bush family knew the Hinckley family as it relates to the Regan assassination attempt, you see an un-natural connection so therefore a conspiracy must exist.  However, both were in the oil business in Texas; how could they NOT know each other. Same as the first Persian Gulf War; Kuwait was a major oil country, how could Bush NOT have contacts there. Oil was their business; of course they had met before.

Food processing is my business. There are about 36 major poultry processors in the US; many centered around Arkansas. You don’t think all 36 CEO’s know each other? Of course they do. Many below to the same industry groups, golf clubs, trade associations, churches etc…..  That’s not evidence of collusion or conspiracy. That's a logical outcome of all pursuing similar goals.

Your flaw in all these conspiracy theories is taking individual items, relationships, or events etc… and forcing them together. All of us on this site have an interest in motorcycles which means a good number have other motorcycles, which means a good number probably below to other forums etc… Having a motorcycle probably means you are more mechanically inclined than the average individual. Owning a particular type of motorcycle means you may think about certain things along the same line as others owing the same type as you. It wouldn’t be hard to use all those things and ‘create’ a conspiracy after a large event occurred and link individuals together who may or may not know each other, using nothing but those links, innuendo and circumstantial evidence.

There are genuine conspiracies going on for sure. When one powerful group or individual orchestrates the events of others in an attempt to hide its involvement in the originating event, there’s your conspiracy.  The IRS scandal comes to mind. The Benghazi killings would be another one.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 02/10/14 at 14:11:54

Quote:
The IRS scandal comes to mind. The Benghazi killings would be another one.

Web,...and you were doing so well up then... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 02/10/14 at 15:11:12

What?  You guys didn't buy the line about a youtube video released 6 months before?   Grin

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/10/14 at 17:49:36

I could say the same for you Sew, you were doing so well......

Seriously, those two events fit the definition of conspiracy.  Obama and Clinton f'd up and now they're working hard to get out of this mess. I'm sure it's hard for you to admit, but it is what it is.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #6 - 02/11/14 at 04:04:22

Quote:
"Powerful individuals or organizations use their power in an attempt to get more power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Money is not necessarily the motivator, power is."

+1

There is an ancient Sicilian proverb which claims, literally, that "Power is better than sex"

Sicilians ? Never mind mafia, I am talking "ancient Greeks, ancient Carthaginians, ancient Romans, ancient Arabs".

They should know  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/11/14 at 06:12:59

How's that go? In Italian?

--Steve

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #8 - 02/18/14 at 10:55:17

Serowbot wrote on 02/10/14 at 14:11:54:
Quote:
The IRS scandal comes to mind. The Benghazi killings would be another one.

Web,...and you were doing so well up then... Huh...

The scandal isn't necessarily the original act, it's the cover up afterwards. Take Benghazi and the foolishness about some video no one saw as the cause in order to protect Obama's re-election. Reagan wouldn't have needed any cover up, he was a real leader. Same with the IRS where all the liberals were claiming liberals were also targetted (which never happened) and all the 5th pleading going on. Lies about rogue low level field agents and such. Even with the MSM in Obama's pocket the truth will eventually get out.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #9 - 02/20/14 at 02:11:26

Paraquat wrote on 02/11/14 at 06:12:59:
How's that go? In Italian?

--Steve

I had it all written down and all that, but decided against it.

The saying has a 1st level meaning, a 2nd level meaning, and even a 3rd level meaning, if you will, as often happens with age-old sayings and idiomatic expressions of regional origin.

Social, historic, ethnic... you could say it to a fellow anglosaxon and get his smile of approval, but an italian-speaking individual standing next to you could take offense.

A bit like inviting a Catholic to Guy Fawkes Night   Roll Eyes

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:11:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › History revised

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.