Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New Black Powder Toy, Not a Motorcycle (Read 140 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: New Black Powder Toy, Not a Motorcycle
Reply #15 - 02/02/14 at 05:23:26

I am the reason cap companies had to lower the amount of powder put in caps.

So it was YOU!!! Maaan,, I used to go out on the back porch & just bang the snot outta rolls of caps. I liked the smell,,then one day they got to bein so panzified I didnt care about it any more..was that around 65?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #16 - 02/02/14 at 08:41:54

I used to hammer .22 blank shells till I got a piece in my leg. Never put a Black Cat fire cracker in a 8 oz coke bottle, it turns into a glass hand grenade.  Guess how I know   Cheesy
 From what I've been able to find out the cannon is safe to shoot with a breach over three times the bore diameter, 1/2 inch bore and 2 1/4 inch breach and the barrel is over twice the bore at 1 1/4 inches.
 The 50 grains of FF powder pushing a .490 patched ball didn't blow it up which is the load I use in my flintlock pistols. Around 35 grains FF should be just about right and safe for the cannon. Any lighter load and the ball rebounds off my wood backstop kind of like a BB but much bigger.
 Next time the antique show hits town I'll see about getting it apraised just for the heck of it.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 02/02/14 at 11:08:59

Why even BOTHER!??  Just make some quick cash, man,, Ill give ya $120.00 AND pay the freight! Now,, thats tripling your money & saving you the headache of trying to get it appraised,,, SEE what a great guy I am? How could you say no? OOOOkay,, Ill go to $180.00,, if thatll make ya quit whining,., just sell it to me & save yourself the grief.. It does come with that little trunk, right? Or did you just set it up on that to take the pic? Forty dollars! You otta be ashamed,, stealin that thing like that,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #18 - 02/02/14 at 15:20:26

LOL

JOG, Love you dude but not that much. Thanks for the offer

I just want to shoot the sucker Wink Wink Wink

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 16:20:11

General CategoryThe Cafe › New Black Powder Toy, Not a Motorcycle

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.