Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What would be a reasonable salvage price? (Read 144 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: What would be a reasonable salvage price?
Reply #15 - 01/23/14 at 21:43:07

S-P wrote on 01/23/14 at 21:36:35:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/23/14 at 21:30:58:
Well, both,, I havent been to the mall AND Im freakin OLd And, I still have my $100.00 leather jacket. Its about 23 & looks like butt,, But Im not ditchin it,,

I actually think I still have a Chess King leather jacket in my basement, but it's a rancher's "Outback" long coat. Not much opportunity to wear one of those in Phoenix so it's still in mint condition. Unlike it's owner.... Wink

You mean it don't get cold enough there to wear it? I'd wear it and my boots and hat just to see what folks reactions would be, course long grey hair and a mussy beard would add to the effect... I'm finally getting to work on the long hair as its growing back after treatment. Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
S-P
Serious Thumper

Back in the saddle
again

Phoenix, AZ
Re: What would be a reasonable salvage price?
Reply #16 - 01/24/14 at 15:45:24

Quote:
You mean it don't get cold enough there to wear it? I'd wear it and my boots and hat just to see what folks reactions would be, course long grey hair and a mussy beard would add to the effect... I'm finally getting to work on the long hair as its growing back after treatment. Smiley

Yeah, it hardly ever gets cold enough to go out in public with a real coat. I do have the beard... unfortunately the hair went naturally  Wink  I'm glad yours is making a come back!  Maybe the coat would look good with this and some sunglasses... You gotta scroll the picture down to see it all Ha!  Cool
« Last Edit: 01/24/14 at 17:03:12 by verslagen1 »  

beardselfie-2.jpg
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 02:34:56

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › What would be a reasonable salvage price?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.