NOt happy news (Read 67 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
NOt happy news
01/11/14 at 09:20:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6FdtWXOijU

Breast cancer map, & talk on radiation. This aint good...

Wanna see somethin? Go in to 27 minutes & watch. She will show a map of diabetes & then show it in NY & youll see it broken down by burroughs.
If what she says is true, then NOT being exceedingly Angry is impossible. Theyre targeting the poor, literally,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: NOt happy news
Reply #1 - 01/11/14 at 10:34:31

..at 27 minutes.... Rates of diabetes among blacks...

It ain't radiation,... it's weight...
Black Africans are skinny... Black Americans are fat...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 01/11/14 at 11:59:24

You didnt watch,,, or youre just not gettin it. Its what theyre sending in to sell them to eat. The dairy products that go in that area are polluted. You watch the first of it, then youll have it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/11/14 at 14:16:39

There is a correlation between Breast cancer and abortion. African Americans, especially in New York, have very high abortion rates.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 01/11/14 at 15:14:00

This is true.. Terminating a pregnancy leaves the body not knowing WTF is goin on & the hormones get unbalanced, setting the stage.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #5 - 01/13/14 at 08:23:21

She lost all credibilty with me.  HAARP and mirrors in the sky....

I do not doubt that the US has a high diabetes rate .. but its due to our stoopid crazy access to sugar.. and poor poeple are MORe likely to buy and consume cheap HFCS loaded foods. Why cook grits and eggs when you can pop a pop-tart in the toasters and be done? Milk goes bad.. but Coke and pepsi are good till you drink all up. Why eat wheat bread when you can have Honey wheat bread... it goes on and on.

A food makers number one concern is to make a food that you will buy again. repeat sales.. high sugar and high fat... make for repeat sales. The consumer is suppose what out for their own best interest, not food makers and not the FDA. Thus poor decisions are being made. With advertising campaings that dwarf the FDA budget... poor folks stuck in front of the bood tube are force feed commercials designed to instill cravings and desire... it works. Go figure.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 01/13/14 at 12:33:03

I agree with your post, yes, poor people eat poor foods & tend to go for "comfort foods" & yes, a big sweet tooth exists, however, a look back at the beginnings of the increase in diabetes would correlate with her assertions. That there is more than 1 source of a problem doesnt eliminate either source. Your understanding of of HAARP & her assertions of "mirrors in the sky"? Flawed. I woulda agreed in years past, however, Ive SEEN my GPS no work on days when Ive seen heavy chemtrailing.
GPS works thru clouds, but not thru a screen of reflective crap. It took my GPS almost 15 minutes to start hooking up the other day. Ive seen it twice before, chemtrails & crappy GPS reception.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 05:37:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › NOt happy news

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.