Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So proud -- New Years run (Read 43 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
So proud -- New Years run
01/02/14 at 07:18:32

So that wife has been iching to show off her new Motorcycle jacket.. AND she wants get better at riding. So yesterday we took both bikes out to the church and let her ride the parking lot for about an hour and then rode through town to get to the Natchez Trace.. then rode that for an hour... then back through town back to the house. It took two cups of hot cider to warm us back up... and several hours to wipe the silly grin off her face.

Now SHE wants to ride MY savage to work... what have I created!!!! kidding alll happy happy happy here  Cheesy

IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Re: So proud -- New Years run
Reply #1 - 01/05/14 at 18:54:55

Good one. I went riding with my other half yesterday. Went up into the hills for a cruise and breakfast at a really cool motorcycle friendly café at Cudlee Creek (cute name but is really a corruption of the local aboriginal name for the area) before she started work. After breakfast and on the way home, she got psyched out by a tree jumping in front of her, ran wide and lay her Monster down after hitting some wet leaves. A short tumble down the road left her with broken brake levers front and back, a few scuffs on bar ends and fork and some grazing on her lid, gloves, jacket and jeans. Only injury, a sprained thumb and bruised shoulder. I'm so grateful it wasn't worse, you know? And pleased that she can see why I'm always hassling her to wear the jacket (with armour) and the gloves. She really doesn't like wearing them but after seeing the armour worn down to the Kevlar, she's seeing the point. Lucky for her, the bike was still rideable so she made it to work on time. Gotta pay for those brake levers somehow! Grin

IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #2 - 01/05/14 at 22:03:06

This "Monster" isn't some enormously powerful Kawasaki thingy with three green stripey thingys which give grin inducing exits from corners, or that's what the catalogue said?

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #3 - 01/06/14 at 00:13:58

No, it's a Ducati Monster. Cool Kawasaki has too many cylinders for our liking!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:28:40

General CategoryThe Cafe › So proud -- New Years run

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.