Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Important Message from a WWII Vet (Read 104 times)
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Important Message from a WWII Vet
12/27/13 at 14:56:50

He hopes Americans wake up before it's too late.....I do too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfRr4eUTOTE

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Important Message from a WWII Vet
Reply #1 - 12/27/13 at 16:41:28

Nuttin' new... Same regurgitation...
There are as many as 3 million of these disgruntled people...

Problem is,... this is a country of 350 million...
If he wants America to be Democratic (Representative Republic.. whatever)...
He has to accept that his views are not in the majority...
Ron Paul didn't win... Obama did...

What these people really want,.. is a country run their way...
They want to rule... by whatever means necessary...
All this talk of rising up,.. taking over,.. taking back,.. overthrowing...
Sorry old dude... you fought for freedom, then forgot what it is..
Freedom, isn't having things your way...
Having it your way,.. is a dictatorship...

Freedom is having a say,.. not being the only say...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #2 - 12/27/13 at 19:05:53

Serowbot wrote on 12/27/13 at 16:41:28:
Nuttin' new... Same regurgitation...
There are as many as 3 million of these disgruntled people...

Problem is,... this is a country of 350 million...
If he wants America to be Democratic (Representative Republic.. whatever)...
He has to accept that his views are not in the majority...
Ron Paul didn't win... Obama did...

What these people really want,.. is a country run their way...
They want to rule... by whatever means necessary...
All this talk of rising up,.. taking over,.. taking back,.. overthrowing...
Sorry old dude... you fought for freedom, then forgot what it is..
Freedom, isn't having things your way...
Having it your way,.. is a dictatorship...

Freedom is having a say,.. not being the only say...

We that served during the Viet Nam war and other wars and the short flickering times of peace did so after swearing to defend the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights. We did not swear to defend the flag or the president or congresscritters or anything else. We had to actually raise our right hand and verbally swear an oath to defend the United States Constitution. I doubt that you or Webster even bothered to read the Constitution.

You say Ron Paul didn’t win. I say that if the controlled media had given him fair coverage and votes were not siphoned from him he would have won……(example-minus 16,200 votes in a Florida district….the vote thievesforgot to stop stealing his votes and let it go on too long….that is just one of the thousands of cases).  

My ATM gives me a receipt each and every time I use it. It is always accurate to the penny. The same companies that make these ATM’s also make the electronic voting machines that offer no verification. The electronic vote machines are manipulated and are simply there to give you the illusion of having a choice.  There has been no better person than Ron Paul running for president in my lifetime.

The Constitution and the Bill of Right give you the freedom to say whatever you want….it’s called the First Amendment. I may disagree with you and others, but I would die to defend your right to be wrong.
Your comment about what these people really want is pure BS. What we want is the government that so many Americans including our friends have already died to defend….we want the promised government that he spent time in under fire and witnessing his friends dying for…..we want the government that the founding fathers fought the British for…..we want a fair government that puts the American citizens and the wellbeing of the United States first above all else. We want a government that functions strictly by the Constitution.

Yes we want it our way.....
because we remember what Freedom was meant to be. Freedom was honest and fair elections. Freedom was being able to say what you want without having the paranoid government spying on you. Freedom meant being free to travel without undue harassment by uniformed goons. Freedom is not having a nanny government forcing you to spend your earnings on what they say you must purchase. Freedom is the foundation that the United States was founded upon. We have not forgotten what Freedom is.

The gentleman in the video is a true patriot.  He stated that he hopes Americans will wake up. I hope so also.  Educate yourself to the true breadth of your rights or loss them forever.

10 Orders Oath Keepers Swear to Disobey
1.      We will not obey any order to disarm the American people.
2.      We will not obey any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects—such as warrantless house-to-house searches for weapons or persons.
3.      We will not obey any order to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to trial by military tribunals.
4.      We will not obey orders to impose martial law or a "state of emergency" on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and invitation of that state's legislature and governor.
5.      We will not obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.
6.      We will not obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7.      We will not obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8.      We will not obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to "keep the peace" or to "maintain control" during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.
9.      We will not obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext.
10.      We will not obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 12/27/13 at 20:02:43

Quote:

Sounds good to me...
Are you still enlisted?...

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #4 - 12/28/13 at 04:52:48

Serowbot wrote on 12/27/13 at 20:02:43:
Quote:

Sounds good to me...
Are you still enlisted?...

....as an Oath Keeper, yes.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #5 - 12/28/13 at 06:42:35

freedom is being able to disagree

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/28/13 at 06:57:47

We that served during the Viet Nam war and other wars ......

Okay, now I get it, it all makes sense now.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 12/28/13 at 08:49:07

Enlistment Oath.— Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take the following oath:
"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Officer's oath doesn't include this phrase... enlisted does...
No matter,... if you aren't currently enlisted,... you won't receive any such orders to disobey...
Huh...

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #8 - 12/28/13 at 09:13:54

Serowbot wrote on 12/28/13 at 08:49:07:
Enlistment Oath.— Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take the following oath:
"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Officer's oath doesn't include this phrase... enlisted does...
No matter,... if you aren't currently enlisted,... you won't receive any such orders to disobey...
Huh...

All military personnel have a duty to only obey lawful orders and have an obligation to disobey unlawful orders that may be given by persons throughout the chain of command…..and yes, that includes the commander in chief if those orders do not comply with the United States Constitution or the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

« Last Edit: 12/28/13 at 10:21:18 by RatdogWillie »  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 12/28/13 at 17:05:43

RatdogWillie wrote on 12/27/13 at 19:05:53:
I doubt that you or Webster even bothered to read the Constitution.

BTY,... I have read the Constitution...and the Bill of Rights,... and the Declaration of Independence... and the Gettysburg Address... and the Magna Carta...

Personally,.. I doubt you have...
... unless Alex Jones posted it...

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #10 - 12/28/13 at 17:43:48

Serowbot wrote on 12/28/13 at 17:05:43:
RatdogWillie wrote on 12/27/13 at 19:05:53:
I doubt that you or Webster even bothered to read the Constitution.

BTY,... I have read the Constitution...and the Bill of Rights,... and the Declaration of Independence... and the Gettysburg Address... and the Magna Carta...

Personally,.. I doubt you have...
... unless Alex Jones posted it...

No, I do not listen to the hyper rantings of Alex Jones.
No I have not read the Magna Carta.

If you truly read the above documents.....I hope you had full cognizance of the importance of the words written.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 12/28/13 at 22:00:00

RatdogWillie wrote on 12/28/13 at 17:43:48:
No I have not read the Magna Carta.

Well,... it's a pretty darn dull read...(not lengthy, but quite mundane, the Constitution is much more lyrical)...
... but, it was the justification for the Revolution, and the basis of the US Constitution...

Still,... worth reading for a historical context...

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #12 - 12/29/13 at 11:18:21

We all read legal documents, including but not limited to the Constitution in the context of our own, personal beliefs.  Why do you think, over time, the Supreme Court has ruled in exactly opposite ways on the same question?  A good example is school segregation.  In the 1880s, the Court OK'd it, so long as the physical facilities were "separate but equal".  In 1954, the Court said that being separate was, in itself, unequal.
Make no mistake, I'm a die hard conservative, but I'm also one who realizes that my way isn't the only way, and when the people elected Obama in 2008, I said to myself, "OK, he's my President too.  I just hope he can't screw things up too much in the time he is Pres.".
I guess I've been around long enough to see the pendulum swing from one side to the other many times, so I don't get all jumpy and excited when my side loses.  Just like in sports, there is always next year, or in the political world, the next term.
Radicals of either side, be he Rand Paul or George McGovern, generally only harm their own party, and the vast majority of the people who are in the middle, but who may lean just a little to the right or the left.
While I'm not a Constitutional scholar, and didn't even like the course in law school, the Constitution generally says what ever you want it to say.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 12:29:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Important Message from a WWII Vet

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.