Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need some Hayulp sending pics (Read 74 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Need some Hayulp sending pics
12/21/13 at 00:35:38

I took pics of a project, I dont have a cord to hook the phone up top the puter,, or, if I do, I dont know about it,, SWO,, Can anyone tell me how to take pics off a phone & email them?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Need some Hayulp sending pics
Reply #1 - 12/21/13 at 01:26:10

Can you use your phone to email your computer? I have two accounts on yahoo.com, I use my phone to email from one address to the other on my computer and save it to the computer. I then upload it to photobucket and use the "copy link" to post it here.

Got an add on to the post...

Does yur wife have a cord on her phone? Send them in text message to her phone and plug her phone into your computer.... course then you got all the girly girl photos on yer puter' now too....

Smiley Smiley

« Last Edit: 12/21/13 at 07:41:31 by old_rider »  

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Steve H
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spartanburg, SC
Reply #2 - 12/21/13 at 04:11:03

If it's an android, open the pic, then hit the menu button, choose share, choose email, then enter the email address (where it should go) and hit send.

Anything else, I'm afraid I won't be any help.

If it has an SD card, card readers are $10 - $15.  You can just put the card in the reader and the pc will see it as a disk drive.

87 LS650, 2005 Ninja 250, 2009 Yamaha C3, 2001 Honda Reflex. On 2 wheels since 6/80.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 12/21/13 at 05:21:41

Open that drawer that holds cd's and dvd's in your 'puter... and stick yer' phone in there...
It'll figure it out...
"Puter's are smart...

You may need a little hammer... use a rubber one... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #4 - 12/21/13 at 06:47:26

I followed instructions posted on here by Yonuh. Printed the page aand keep it in my Savage notebook.  I don't know where it is on here.

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 12/21/13 at 20:47:08

Boofer wrote on 12/21/13 at 06:47:26:
I followed instructions posted on here by Yonuh. Printed the page aand keep it in my Savage notebook.  I don't know where it is on here.

I just cant tell you the feelings Im having right now.. Im torn, Its funny, Im almost laffin out loud, almost..
Anyone? Can ya put me onto those instructions? Its an I phone,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #6 - 12/22/13 at 07:58:42

JOG do you have a smart phone?  If so just get an app for PhotoBucket or the like and you can upload and store your pics to use as links directly from your phone.  You can also post and link pics directly from a smart phone onto our forums  Wink

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 12/22/13 at 12:33:32

Okay, well,, you say that real smoove like,, NOw, what you gotta realize is, Im not so good with that stuff,, It is an I phone ( I THINK),,Its my wifes, Id pretty much need step by step hand holding,,OR , if it is easy, at least an exact "How to get started"

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #8 - 12/23/13 at 01:03:42

On my smart phone I just hold my finger down on the pick, it comes up with a garbage lookin can, a double arrow, a ladder lookin thing and a couple other goofy things.
The double arrow is kinda like a Y with arrows on top, that's the "share", clik on it and it will throw up a list of emails, facebook, twitter etc., I just use my gmail to send it to my yahoo mail.

But since its an Iphone, just get on the web with it, type "photobucket" in the search, and start an account, its free... then when you get your account, create folders like you do with your computer and upload the pictures into the folders

Then all you have to do is use the link url icon above to post here.
[img][/img]
It will give the above on your post, just separate the middle ] [ 's and put your "copied" link in between.

To copy a link from photobucket, just click on the photo, look to the right of the screen and it will have "links to share" , click on or copy the html link and put the link in between the image bars and there you have it..

Hope this helps

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 12/23/13 at 01:17:54

Ill have a look at that tomorrow,,thanks,.

IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #10 - 12/23/13 at 08:39:06

Get her to show you her link to the app store, in the top right there is a search bar enter "PhotoBucket" load it onto the phone. Once loaded open it up and either log into your existing account or create a new one.  Hit the "upload" and browse the phone where the pics are stored to upload your pics. Then your pics will be on PhotoBucket for you to share/link from your computer.

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 12/23/13 at 16:06:30

Next time I ask, toss that up. For now, Im Sooo DONE with pics,, Ive got way too much time in sharing pics of this,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 02:37:39

General CategoryThe Cafe › Need some Hayulp sending pics

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.