Quack quack...... (Read 220 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Quack quack......
Reply #30 - 01/01/14 at 16:23:06

If the neighborhood bully doesn't get you, the ones at school will. Then the ones at work will, as well as the local government that says where and how you build/modify your house.  Then the State will jump in, telling you that a mosquitoe laden bog is better than the pond you want to make,  The Feds  will jump on the pile telling you whom is legal to do what which means who they will protect and what causes they will advance with your tax money.  If none of the above get you, they'll make you join some silly war that helps them make money, enhance their power; and they will finally forget you when you come home with out a limb or two, no job available but thanks for your service, and no roof over your head (he became an outdoors type of guy).  Imagine, a befuddled percentage of your former self, nightmare ridden and shell shocked to mumbling self fouling self loathing crapola shivering under the over pass where the wealthy ones drives their Bimmers..ignored by everyone (except the 2 penny crook as he sticks you with his blade and steals your shoes)>what you have to go through to not be picked on. Wink

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Quack quack......
Reply #31 - 01/01/14 at 16:51:25

Don't forget the old lady at the house.   Cheesy

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 17:27:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Quack quack......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.