Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’ (Read 1702 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’
Reply #90 - 07/01/14 at 20:01:23

I have never been hypnotized... but I did drool a bit when Bo Derek walked by...

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #91 - 07/02/14 at 01:32:01

Pine wrote on 07/01/14 at 20:01:23:
I have never been hypnotized... but I did drool a bit when Bo Derek walked by...

Grin Grin Grin

+1

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #92 - 07/02/14 at 01:52:14

Quote:
A rare, functioning Middle East democracy that operates under the rule of law and treats all its citizens — men, women, Arab, Jew — with justice and respect.

Webstermark, allow me to say this "rare, functioning Middle eastern democracy" is such only if...

a) you are an Israeli Jew,
OR
b) hold a US/Canadian passport,
OR
c) hold a European passport
PROVIDED
you weren't born in the Middle East.

Case Study #1:

Dr. Mariam Patricia David, born in Beirut (hence, clearly NOT Jewish) and EU Citizen, visits family in Lebanon (a nation torn between civil wars started by external belligerents) and two years later wants to visit the US with the family.
Her ticket and immigration clearance are approved and she flies happily from Rome to Amsterdam, where she is detained by US Immigration officials for interrogation (in the Netherlands? WTF???) for four hours before being released...
... only after her husband called the Italian Embassy for assistance.
Why ? Oh, she must clearly be a terrorist...

Case Study #2:

Dr. Nawal Christiane David, born in Beirut (hence, clearly NOT Jewish) and EU Citizen, flies in from Luxemburg, where she holds a top position with Hewlett pakard, to Israel for a business meeting with the local branch:
she is detained and interrogated for 8 hours.

Case Study #3 :

Ms. Marie Antoinette David, b. 1935, worked as an Admin Assistant at the Caritas Children's Hospital in Bethlehem all her life, never married, and is now retired. She suffers an eye ailment and requires medical treatment.
Everytime she boards the bus to ride to Jerusalem (a 15 minute ride if you're Jewish) she is stopped at the "international boundary checkpoint" (???) and withheld until it is clearly too late to make it to hospital.
She is now in Italy hoping to save at least the other eye, as one is already completely blind.

These case studies are absolutely true, and describe real-life incidents by a) my wife, b) my sister-in-law, c) my father-in-Law's younger sister (who is now age 79...)

Not once, I say, not once since 1946 have Christian Palestinians ever been involved with PLO terrorism, or with Al-Fatah or with Hamas.

So... why persecute Christian Palestinians ?  Lips Sealed

The day Israel will provide a credible answer, I will be happy to consider it.

Until then, Webstermark, Israel IS guilty of apartheid. And the US ... IS behaving like Israel's puppet state.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #93 - 07/02/14 at 04:08:41

No one persecuted those three people. "Persecuted"? Really? That's what you're going with? That's your definition of persecution?

They unfortunately got entangled by a security system trying to stop certain individuals such as suicide bombers who try to blend in and look normal.

I traveled not long after 9/11 and got pulled out of lines for extended searches. My colleague at the time (born  and raised in Illinois) had a dark complexion,and a naturally sinister look.  (We nicknamed him Charlie Manson) he missed a few flights because he was checked especially close. He didn't consider himself persecuted and I don't either. But my guess is us midwest boys are a bit more worldly than your snobby family. I think we see the bigger picture better.

Whose fault was it really that this "persecution" (still cracks me up you think that's persecution....) happened to them? Muslim fanatics. You figure out a way to stop them, go ahead.... Put yourself in the shoes of Israel and tell me how you stop maniacs from walking into a pizza parlor with a bomb strapped on them....

And to use the word apartheid as a description for Israel is both pathetic and disgusting. You use that word as an attempt to compare the methods Israel uses to protect itself to South Africa's brutality against blacks. F'd up man, that's f'd up.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #94 - 07/02/14 at 05:08:22

WebsterMark wrote on 07/02/14 at 04:08:41:
had a dark complexion,and a naturally sinister look.

Figures that you would 'judge a book by it's cover' .

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #95 - 07/02/14 at 05:10:18

But my guess is us midwest boys are a bit more worldly than your snobby family.

Conceited are we????

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #96 - 07/02/14 at 05:11:49

I think we see the bigger picture better.

Conceited??? ..............most definitely!

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #97 - 07/02/14 at 06:03:43

And to use the word apartheid as a description for Israel is both pathetic and disgusting.

Apartheid is an appropriate term. Israel makes no attempt to hide it's claim that it is a "Jewish State"........anybody else is a lesser person. If you are an Ethiopian Jew (dark skin)....then you are still a lesser person, even if you practice Judaism to a tee.......Yes racist apartheid is correct.

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov

"We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village." ­ Moshe Dyan, March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha'aretz, April 4, 1969.

" The Palestinians are beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig,

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983

"There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969

Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."

"We must do everything to ensure they (the Palestinian refugees) never do return" David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'" -Yitzhak Rabin

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist... There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population." Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969

"We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters" Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion's special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960.

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism,colonization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them." Ariel Sharon

"We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." - Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4, 1920

"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends" - Theodor Herzl - modern founder of Zionism

On November 10, 1975 the United Nations General Assembly adopted, by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), Resolution 3379, which stated that "Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination."

However, on 16 December 1991, it was rescinded by Resolution 4686, with a vote of 111 to 25 (with 13 abstentions). The resolution 4686 was acheived under a severe pressure from US and Israel. Israel made it a condition to participate in the Peace process in the Middle East.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #98 - 07/02/14 at 07:08:45

The only way to be correct, to even have Hope of it, is to challenge every belief we hold. Those attitudes that we carry that were instilled by dad or society ,like,say,Israel good, really need a close look.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #99 - 07/02/14 at 08:36:04

Apartheid is an appropriate term. Israel makes no attempt to hide it's claim that it is a "Jewish State"........anybody else is a lesser person. If you are an Ethiopian Jew (dark skin)....then you are still a lesser person, even if you practice Judaism to a tee.......Yes racist apartheid is correct.

That's just the stupidest thing  ever.....you have no idea what you're talking about.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #100 - 07/02/14 at 08:45:12

The parallels are easily observed. Note my other post , study the WHY of your thinking. Realize we Got here with grandparents and parents reading papers, watching news, Trying to make good decisions.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #101 - 07/02/14 at 13:08:55

WebsterMark wrote on 07/02/14 at 08:36:04:
That's just the stupidest thing  ever.....you have no idea what you're talking about.

Why is it stupid??? ....explain yourself.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #102 - 07/02/14 at 16:24:47

It's stupid because it is in conflict with the whole mystique that surrounds Israel. Just as the mere suggestion that America may not really Be the Land of the free and home of the brave was before it became undeniably obvious. Just as it was STUPID to believe the Bilderbergers exist was when I started talking about them...  Now, everyone knows they exist,but they're just a sewing circle. CoffCoff.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #103 - 07/02/14 at 17:46:36

No, it's stupid because it is false and over the top, a product of an imagination that sees patterns in randomness. Jog and Rat both take a pair of scissors to make puzzle pieces fit the picture already in their head.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #104 - 07/02/14 at 20:44:09

WebsterMark wrote on 07/02/14 at 17:46:36:
No, it's stupid because it is false and over the top, a product of an imagination that sees patterns in randomness. Jog and Rat both take a pair of scissors to make puzzle pieces fit the picture already in their head.

You are making accusations without any offering proof.

You are just in denial.......you can not prove that Israel is not an apartheid state.....you have been brainwashed in to believing that Israel is something religiously holy and the current occupiers are creatures from biblical times and are "chosen" by your fantasy deity..........
Well I am here to set you straight.......You can thank Allah/Moloch/RA/Thor/Apollo/Horus/Amen/Amon/Amun/Isis/Neptune/Buddha/
Shiva/Dionysos/Zeus Katakhthonios.......whatever for that ......because any god that would choose war loving apartheid zionists for its favorite pets isn't worthy of worship.

The zionists would consider you a useful idiot......a goyim. You remind me of John Hagee, the founder of the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas and creator of Christians United for Israel ........a fanatic cheer leader for zionist evil.....(send money.....his life style requires millions!)

You do subscribe to the belief that  Israel must get whacked with a case of the armageddon blues in order for a zombie Jesus to comeback from the heavenly side of the twilight zone....don't you? Hagee is a mega christian zionist cult leader ..... and a warrior for Rambo Christ........ a Christian rabbi for the synagogue of Satan. Hagee teaches creation science.... creation ex nihilo.......that's what you believe isn't it?

Gam-bakakasha..... Umm-harakashaka...... Loo-pa-wanneee-rakakakashaHoo.....raaa-balalakasha.......you do speak in tongues ..... don't you??  Maybe you should try it.....you might get lucky and say something that actually makes sense for once.......can I get an amen?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 19:46:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.