Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’ (Read 1702 times)
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’
Reply #30 - 12/25/13 at 14:40:52

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 12/25/13 at 16:15:58

RatdogWillie wrote on 12/25/13 at 14:40:52:

Cum'on Rat,.. on Christmas?...

Most silly thing I ever read...
Fact is,.. given 2,000 years... genealogists estimate about 1/3 of all the people in the world could trace a lineage back to most anyone living that long ago...
...(it's a "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" thing)...

Strange to me,.. but half of Christians seem to support Israel, in hopes of bringing on prophecy end times (..weird).. and the other half are anti-Semitic, Jew haters...
If Jesus were alive today,.. he'd be in Israel, he'd be Jewish, and you'd want him dead...
Merry Christmas... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #32 - 12/25/13 at 17:00:45

Serowbot wrote on 12/25/13 at 16:15:58:
RatdogWillie wrote on 12/25/13 at 14:40:52:

Cum'on Rat,.. on Christmas?...

Most silly thing I ever read...
Fact is,.. given 2,000 years... genealogists estimate about 1/3 of all the people in the world could trace a lineage back to most anyone living that long ago...
...(it's a "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" thing)...

Strange to me,.. but half of Christians seem to support Israel, in hopes of bringing on prophecy end times (..weird).. and the other half are anti-Semitic, Jew haters...
If Jesus were alive today,.. he'd be in Israel, he'd be Jewish, and you'd want him dead...
Merry Christmas... Huh...

Why would you possibly say that I would want him dead?
I wish death for no one.
I do wish the end of zionism.
Maybe you should read some of my replies to Webster. I am in no  way against Semitic people. I am very much anti-parasitic which is what the zionist government of israel is.

Are you anti-American? Are you anti-veterans?
Do you think Americans should do with less so israel can have more?
They already receive more than 8 and a half million dollars from the U.S. each and every day....yeah Christmas.....all holidays....and weekends....every dam n day! .....and then there is the weapons. We give them billions more in weapons....they attack a neighbor and the U.S. will re-stock their arsenals.

..........furthermore Jesus was not a jew:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
Christmas is supposed to be about the birth of Jesus, and it is an appropriate time to expose the murderers of his decedents.
I suppose you support the Christmas attack on Gaza.
Yeah Merry Christmas to you too.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and pouertie, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemie of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.
- 1611 King James Bible

« Last Edit: 12/25/13 at 20:23:14 by RatdogWillie »  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #33 - 12/25/13 at 17:12:50

RatdogWillie wrote on 12/25/13 at 17:00:45:

Congratulations... you found something even more ridiculous...
Jesus was not a Jew... Grin Grin Grin...

I'm done with this...
Merry,.. whatever you believe... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #34 - 12/25/13 at 20:22:34

Serowbot wrote on 12/25/13 at 17:12:50:

I'm done with this...

Jesus was a resident of Galilee and thus a Galilean. He was not a resident of Judea and thus not Judean.
He was raised in the Galilean city of Nazareth which is 16 miles from the Sea of Galilee. Nazareth of today’s times is also known as Arab capital of Israel.

No one during Jesus time on Earth was referred to as a Jew. The people of Judea were called Pharisees. It wasn’t until the 18th century that the tern jew was coined. It was meant to be an abbreviation of the term Judean which refers to a resident of Judea. It first appeared in English translations of the bible. It had no more race or religious reference than does the word Texan. And Judea was certainly not the homeland of the present day occupiers of Palestine.

What is referred to as Judaism now days is the same as Pharisaism of Jesus’ time. Jesus once said, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

The religious texts followed by the Rabbis of today's version of Judaism is the Talmud (Hebrew for doctrine). The Talmud, which is the highest authority of Judaism. Jesus is hated in Judaism.

The Talmud teaches that Jesus was illegitimate, his mother was a wh...ore who conceived during menstruation. Jesus is referred to as a fool, a conjurer, a seducer and he was crucified, buried in hell and set up as an idol ever since by his Goyim followers.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 12/26/13 at 06:42:19

Jesus......... I hate that somehow Sew and I end up on the same sides of an argument twice....... Thanks Rat, JOG.

You did
your job as moderator and censored me once before Sew and I expect you to do it again because: Rat is a pathetic piece of nuts.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #36 - 12/26/13 at 06:58:59

WebsterMark wrote on 12/26/13 at 06:42:19:
Jesus......... I hate that somehow Sew and I end up on the same sides of an argument twice....... Thanks Rat, JOG.

You did
your job as moderator and censored me once before Sew and I expect you to do it again because: Rat is a pathetic piece of nuts.

Mark Webster, you are Great at slinging names (well sort of....piece of nuts... Smiley, but Terrible  Sad at debating......what's up with that?
.....and are you attempting to pathetically lay a guilt a guilt trip on the moderator?
......maybe you have one of your arsenal of government funded studies that you can use to support your opinion...... well???

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #37 - 12/26/13 at 09:51:55

WebsterMark wrote on 12/26/13 at 06:42:19:
Jesus.........

I hate to have to be the one to inform you of this.......maybe you should sit down.....Are you seated????........well.....Jesus has passed on.....yes... he departed awhile back......he has moved on....some say to that big Disneyland in the sky......I doubt that he will be hearing you call his name from your keyboard........it's probably better that way, after that thing with the Judea money changers, you'd just call him an anti-Semite.

I know you are having a hard time coming up with insults that you can post without fear of running a foul of the moderator, and it being a holiday season.....well, I will out of the spirit of holiday kindness offer you a few helpful insults that fit in with the season.......

- A few bricks shy of a chimney.

- A few pies short of a holiday.

- A few too many lights out in his Christmas tree.

- All wax and no wick.

- Batteries not included.

- Bright as the North Pole in December.

- his Chimney must be clogged.

- Got his brains as a stocking filler.

- Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

- one egg short of a complete Nog.

- A few presents short of a full sleigh.

- caught being naughty not nice.

-  rude off

..........and I can't forget about Chanukah......that just wouldn't be kosher.......and you might start calling me that owww sooooo scary anti-Cement insult again......so here goes:
- he's a candle or two short of a Menorah! Smiley

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 12/26/13 at 10:22:36

Mark Webster, you are Great at slinging names (well sort of....piece of nuts... , but Terrible   at debating......what's up with that?

It appears auto-correct cannot find the right words to describe such a person as you. I'll take that as a metaphor that you're not worthy of bothering with......

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #39 - 12/26/13 at 11:29:11

WebsterMark wrote on 12/26/13 at 10:22:36:
It appears auto-correct cannot find the right words to describe such a person as you. I'll take that as a metaphor that you're not worthy of bothering with......

Auto-correct? Ahhh come on.....use your imagination.....and no, there won't be any government funded insult reports to assist you in flinging cheap shots at others.
I was hoping for an answer to the debating half of the question.

WHAT????  Huh You are just going to give up?? Shocked
You're no fun Sad.....or....could it be.........just another soon to be broken promise?

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #40 - 12/30/13 at 08:26:17

Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0

more........
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fakealqaeda.php

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #41 - 12/31/13 at 10:10:13

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #42 - 01/02/14 at 03:51:21

RatdogWillie wrote on 12/25/13 at 20:22:34:
Serowbot wrote on 12/25/13 at 17:12:50:

I'm done with this...

Jesus was a resident of Galilee and thus a Galilean. He was not a resident of Judea and thus not Judean.
He was raised in the Galilean city of Nazareth which is 16 miles from the Sea of Galilee. Nazareth of today’s times is also known as Arab capital of Israel.

No one during Jesus time on Earth was referred to as a Jew. The people of Judea were called Pharisees. It wasn’t until the 18th century that the tern jew was coined. It was meant to be an abbreviation of the term Judean which refers to a resident of Judea. It first appeared in English translations of the bible. It had no more race or religious reference than does the word Texan. And Judea was certainly not the homeland of the present day occupiers of Palestine.

What is referred to as Judaism now days is the same as Pharisaism of Jesus’ time. Jesus once said, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

The religious texts followed by the Rabbis of today's version of Judaism is the Talmud (Hebrew for doctrine). The Talmud, which is the highest authority of Judaism. Jesus is hated in Judaism.

The Talmud teaches that Jesus was illegitimate, his mother was a wh...ore who conceived during menstruation. Jesus is referred to as a fool, a conjurer, a seducer and he was crucified, buried in hell and set up as an idol ever since by his Goyim followers.

Hello all, I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas holidays as much as I did.

This is becoming an interesting discussion, however I have found a number of historical inaccuracies which lead to greater, if not grosser mistakes.

I have quoted the above because it collects a number of these in a very short space. Nothing against the author as an individual.  Smiley

The first thing which springs to my attention is "Jesus was a resident of Galilee and thus a Galilean".
True, but only in part. People did not have lastnames in those days, not in the Middle East, not in Europe. It was a very recent social invention.
Before then, people would be called by their 1st name, then their father's name (including girls) and eventually by their "family name" only if aristocrats.
So Jesus would most probably be "Yehoshua ben Yussuf", no "ben Daud" (=David) because regardless of what the Gospels say Joseph was not an aristocrat else he would have been recorded as a landowner not as a carpenter.

Secondly, Jesus was born in Bethlehem, which is in Judea, then fled to Egypt, whence he returned no earlier than age 12. So he spoke Hebrew (or Aramaic) with a "Egyptian accent" (similarly to those children born... in California, but raised in Texas... if they move back to California at age 12, they will speak with a Texan accent, it is inevitable)
The family returned to Judea only when King Herod died, but Joseph preferred moving to Nazareth in Galilee when he learned the new King was worse than the old one.

Third, the word "Jew" appears in the Old Testament it refers to the  sheperds and camel traders who would lead a nomadic life, and who would often be recruited by the Israelites as light mounted troops in war.
Read "Numbers", "Kings" and "Chronicles", it's in there.
As for this thesis:
"No one during Jesus time on Earth was referred to as a Jew. The people of Judea were called Pharisees. It wasn’t until the 18th century that the tern jew was coined. It was meant to be an abbreviation of the term Judean which refers to a resident of Judea. It first appeared in English translations of the bible. It had no more race or religious reference than does the word Texan. And Judea was certainly not the homeland of the present day occupiers of Palestine"
it reeks of "Bible Believers' Newsletter 479  Tongue
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nl479.htm

Fourth, Pharisees and Sadducees were two social but especially religious classes, something akin to Methodists and Baptists today.
Scribes were like lawyers and notaries, they would be record keepers for the Temple, and were subject to very strict codes of conduct, just like rabbis and priests.
Here is a giveaway of the strict code of conduct: The Parable of the Good Samaritan:
A man is robbed and beaten half to Death by bandits and left bleeding to death by the roadside.
A Levite /Rabbi/Proiest walks by (depends on the translation you read) sees the man, walks around him and continues his journey.
A Scribe from the Temple walks by sees the man, walks around him and continues his journey.
A traveller a Samaritan, walks by, sees the man, loads him on his donkey and leads him to the nearest post-house to have him cured.
The generic Christian teaching is Rabbis and Scribes are bad, but the Samaritan was a good guy.
Nothing could be farther from the truth.
In Jewish/Israelitic culture, blood is holy, but also contaminates those who touch it.
Touch another man's blood, you are contaminated and must go through endless cycles of purification which may require days of fasting and prayer and quite possibly the offering of a sacrifice.
The Priest had is offices to attend to, and couldn't afford to be contaminated and disattend his offices.
The Scribe was going to Jerusalem, hence to the Temple, and would have lost a full week of work (and wages) just to purify and look after his cleansing.
The Samaritan... was from the Kingdom of Israel (see the separation of Judea from Israel after the Death of King Rehoboam, son of Solomon)
The "Israelites of the North" (Capital city, Samaria) were merchants and "men of good will" but resented the integralistic approach of the Judeans (in whose city Jerusalem resided the Temple) and separated.
The Judeans referred to the Samaritans as "sinners", but it was very much a matter of religious intolerance.
Jesus' parable of the Good Samaritan was a tale of reconciliation.
The Samaritan who saves the Judean.

Fifth, the Talmud is not the "Bible of the Jews" as the above comment leads to believe.
The religious book of the Jews is the Torah, which corresponds to our Pentateuch of the Old Testament.
The Talmud is a collection of other writings, including works by famous rabbis from the Middle Ages, and is the nearest thing to an "Opera Omnia" with texts which discuss the civil and criminal codes of law, medicine, cookery, and religious issues as well.

The Talmud cannot help but comment that Jesus was illegitimate because all three Sinoptic Gospels agree that Jesus was conceived outside of holy matrimony.
That Joseph married Mary was a matter of opportunity, to save his own face and his family's reputation, much more than young Mary's life (else, she should have been stoned)
"The Angel appeared to Joseph in his sleep"... very nice fairy tale, I as a Catholic believe it was a late addition.
So, yes, by those ancient standards you could say that, had it not been for Joseph's resolution...
...Jesus would officially have been an illegitimate child (often referred to as "b+st+rd")

Last, the Talmud teaches Jesus was crucified and buried in Hell ?
What is so odd about that ? The Catholic and Anglican Churches teach exactly the same thing !!!

Without boring you with yet more, just refer to this Wikipedia page on the "SYMBOLUM"; read the translation of the text from Latin into English.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed_of_the_apostles
I  promise you will be surprised !

AND a Happy New Year to you all !!!  Smiley

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #43 - 01/02/14 at 07:43:01

As partial support to my previous statement #3, here's a link which describes the parting of the Old Kingdom into two separate political entities:

http://www.orthodoxphotos.com/readings/LGOT/two.shtml

"After Solomon’s death, his son Rehoboam ruled. He spoke severely to the people. "My father made your yoke heavy, and I will add to your yoke. My father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions," (scorpions — whips at the end of which were clusters of threaded metallic nuts).

A large part of the Israelite kingdom then rose up against Rehoboam. Ten of the Israelite tribes separated from Rehoboam, chose for themselves Jeroboam, from the tribe of Ephraim, as King and made up a special kingdom which began to be called Israel. Two tribes, Judah and Benjamin, remained with Rehoboam and formed the Judean kingdom. The Israelites from this kingdom began to be called Jews.

In this way the Kingdom of Israel was divided into two: Judah and Israel. The city of Jerusalem remained the capital of the Judean kingdom, and the city of Samaria became the capital of Israel.
"

Biblical sources, I Kings, chaps. 12-15; II Chron., chaps. 10-13.

Howeverm, I also recall reading that one thing was "the People of Israel", quite another were the nomadic desert dwellers referred to as "Jews".

It was a book describing archaeological research to verify stories of the Old Testament, especially referring to warsm battles and the role of Prophets in those wars. I forget the title and the author, but I'm sure I read it... somewhere...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #44 - 01/02/14 at 08:34:44

What is your opinion about the Khazarians?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 15:50:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.