Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’ (Read 1702 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’
Reply #210 - 08/04/14 at 13:39:37

I never thought that Israel would adopt the same stratagems that Hitler made use of.

Here's my point, absolute nonsense of a statement. That's like comparing an elephant to a mouse.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #211 - 08/05/14 at 10:34:31

no, its not,, when things are made up of the same elements, they are similar. size, notwithstanding.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #212 - 08/05/14 at 13:23:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/05/14 at 10:34:31:
no, its not,, when things are made up of the same elements, they are similar. size, notwithstanding.

oh yeah? A firecracker made of a couple of grams of gunpowder is the same as a bomb made out of 50 pounds of gunpowder? I don't think so.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #213 - 08/05/14 at 14:38:30

The funny thing is... if there were no Jews (or Christians) there, there would still be killing each other as it would 1 sect vs. another.  We just wouldn't be hearing about it.

I think the Jews learned from the Arabs.

WWW   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #214 - 08/06/14 at 06:16:11

verslagen1 wrote on 08/05/14 at 14:38:30:
The funny thing is... if there were no Jews (or Christians) there, there would still be killing each other as it would 1 sect vs. another.  We just wouldn't be hearing about it.

I think the Jews learned from the Arabs.

Actually, it's the other way around.

The PLO in the 1960's adopted the same strategies used by the STERN and LEHI Groups (Armed Zionism) in the 1910s-1940s.
Wiki LEHI, you'll be surprised.

The only one reason why Israel became a nation is the UK, which were administering a Protectorate in Palestine, were failing very badly to ensure public order and enforce the law, and left, abandoning Palestine in the hands of the newborn United Nations... who in turn asked the US and UK what to do with Palestine, and "Presto!" Israel was born.
Had British Intelligence and British Police been more efficient, we would have had one Jordanian Palestine with many Jews living there in peace, no Arab-Israeli wars, no PLO, no Hamas...  Roll Eyes

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #215 - 08/06/14 at 06:32:11

WebsterMark wrote on 08/04/14 at 04:59:20:
Talking about a historic Palestine means nothing. I'm living on "historic" Indian land (as are you) and I'm not moving anytime soon. Part of that "historic" land you point out was "lost" during brief wars when the victors took the land. You have plans to send Texas back to Mexico?

Are you referring to me?  Huh To ME ?  Grin Goodness gracious, man, I LIVE IN ROME, ITALY, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FRIKKIN PLANET !!! (as for Texas, you only need a vote... Wink)

Quote:
Bottom line (which you are still ignoring) this is not ethnic cleansing nor anything close to it. Saying stuff like that is a lie with the purpose of defeating Israel in the court of public opinion, which is your goal of course.

I don't care for your opinion; throw a baseball through a window, you break the window, regardless whether it was on purpose or an accident, regardless of whether the homeowner is a good guy or the neighborhood disgrace.

Quote:
Your golden boys Hamas, executed 5 (other reports say up to 20 suspected of spying) Palestine civilians for protesting Hamas. This is what's so pathetic and frustrating dealing with you Jew-haters; you suspend logic and grant murdering scum like Hamas equal status. I ask before and of course you didn't answer, but if Hamas had a large chemical weapon or even a small tactical nuke, would they fire it at random into Israel? You know they would, it a heartbeat. ]

My deputy here in the office is... Jewish ! How do you like that ? How do you explain it ?  Grin

Quote:
Israel, on the other hand, could quite literally send every Palestinian to see Allah tomorrow if they really were the monsters you idiots make them out to be.

Some of you guys harbor a deep hatred towards Jews for reasons you can't explain yourselves. It's the only explanation why you see a country under constant attack as the victim. In no other case do you view things on a similar manner.

Let's imagine you hear someone calling your name, you turn around and see five people in five separate places all looking towards you.
Before you can say "Huh?" you hear you name called again, and befor eyou understand who is really calling you you get tasered "for resisting arrest".
Question 1: Why did they tase you ?
Question 2: Who tased you ?
Question 3: What arrest ?
Question 4: What were the charges ?
Question 5... shut up you fr*ng ethnic minority this is MY land because 2000 years ago my ancestors were beaten in the last war they fought and we lost it all
but now we're taking it back because we have the world's most powerful bankers backing us up!

Now... that was not a nice read, was it ?
BUT...
What is... what if it were all actually true ?

Why should the Israeli Police in Jerusalem attack a COPTIC (=CHRISTIAN) PRIEST who is simply trying to keep the congregation and the Police separate ?
In a Christian (not Jewish) Holy Site ?
OR
Is Judaism more important to you than Christianity ?  Lips Sealed

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #216 - 08/06/14 at 10:36:32

Greed rules Israel, they like what they can take from the Palestinians.
But they really like taking $money$ from us.
As someone posted earlier, the step-child needs to grow up.
We need to stop enabling the step child.  Wink

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #217 - 08/06/14 at 20:50:38

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/14 at 13:23:21:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/05/14 at 10:34:31:

oh yeah? A firecracker made of a couple of grams of gunpowder is the same as a bomb made out of 50 pounds of gunpowder? I don't think so.

Similar,,, you continue to amaze.  You don't know how to see what's in front of you. You're trained by society that Israel is good,always,and any criticism is just antisemitism.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #218 - 08/07/14 at 07:00:56

No, I' wasn't speaking to you mpesc, I know where you live.
Jog, you are the most well trained lapdog I know. Whatever the situation, you look for the most ridiculous explanation possible.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #219 - 08/08/14 at 01:49:14

WebsterMark wrote on 08/07/14 at 07:00:56:
No, I' wasn't speaking to you mpesc, I know where you live.
Jog, you are the most well trained lapdog I know. Whatever the situation, you look for the most ridiculous explanation possible.

Roll Eyes Oh... sorry... Lips Sealed

One thing is to reply (or even rant away) at someone for a good reason,
quite another to rant away because of a misunderstanding.  Lips Sealed

Next beer's on me... but... when will I actually get to fly over ?  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #220 - 08/08/14 at 05:05:29

Make it a Peroni. Had one for first time a little while ago, not bad.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #221 - 08/08/14 at 11:36:26

Web, its on.y ridiculous to people like you, unable to see that criticism of Israel isnt "hating Jews" any more than my criticism of American policy is "hating Americans". I am against creating an enemy in order to justify war. And your inability to grasp that THAT IS what has been done, over & over ib history is what makes you unteachable.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #222 - 08/08/14 at 12:37:58

I'll gladly take an F in your class, Professor.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #223 - 08/08/14 at 15:07:46

I am agreeing with what JOG2 said.
This is,  NOT,  taking a side one way or the other, As I have said many times before, BOTH are wrong.  and when BOTH, stop ‘getting’, money.
They will figure it out.

This is about, agreeing or disagreeing with a position,
Which is, is ONLY Just that !!!!!!!! It is about the position !!!!

This strikes home, Because. I have been involved in ESS.
(English Springer Spaniels), for a number of years.

As I am involved in AKC ‘Field Trials’.  And Many local Clubs doing Field Trials.
I have been Very  Vocal, about those dogs.

I have said for the last 20+ years, and will continue to do so,
“They Are Two DIFFERENT Dogs”
Yet, whenever I meet a ’Show’ person.
They say:  “Oh That’s the Guy that HATES us, and our Dogs”.
NOT the Case, have  NEVER said that, never will.
In fact I have some good friends that are, ’Show’ people and have, ’Show’ dogs.

So the statements:
“… criticism of Israel isn’t, “hating Jews”…”
“ … criticism of American policy is not, “hating Americans”…”

Are 110% CORRECT.  Just the same as saying, a breed of dog, is NOW two different dogs, because two groups have decided to do, two different things with them. And the, ‘controlling group/club, not acknowledging it.

Background:
The Last, ‘Dual Champion’ in ESS’s, was in 1947.  (That is a AKC, ‘Champion’, in a Field and Show, Judged event)
Even though, the ‘Parent Club of the ESS, Controls the ESS. All events.  (90% Show/10% Field members).  They are, TWO, Different dogs!  The, ‘Field Bred’, ESS.  And the, ’Show’, bred ESS.  They have been bred different, they have different standards. They don’t look the same, (similar, but NOT the same). And the ’Show’ bred, ESS, can’t find a pound of hamburger in a dark phone booth.  The ’Show’ bred dog is, ’tested’ to receive the highest AKC award, on LOOKS  ONLY.  The ‘Field’ bred ESS, is tested  in AKC Field Trials, On, Performance, Mouth, Stamina, bid ability, Bird finding, Control, etc., and LOOKS has NOTHING to do with it!

Before 1965, the  ECS, (English Cocker Spaniel), was basically taken over by the, ’Show’, group. In 1965, the Breed was, split, and a ’new’ breed, called the ACS, (American Cocker Spaniel) was formed.

Today 99%, of the ACS, are, ’Show’. While 80% of the ECS’s are Field.
That is what SHOULD happen with ESS.  But the ‘Parent club won’t do it, because the name would probably be:
(American Springer Spaniels)    {{ Spell out the acronym}}   Grin

If your into reading, or considering a ESS, and want more about the, Difference, go here:
http://www.essft.com/fieldshow.html

Anyway, criticizing, a, policy or events, or actions.
Is NOT criticizing  a ‘ general populous or people’.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #224 - 08/08/14 at 16:37:52

Okay fine. Let's stop helping Israel so they'll "get it".
Hamas wipes them out. Feel better now?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:48:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.