Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’ (Read 1702 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’
Reply #195 - 08/01/14 at 20:31:01

Israel CREATED Hamas. Can't have a war without an enemy. Look it up..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #196 - 08/02/14 at 05:01:45

The us government spends 10 billion dollars a DAY. How much aid does the us give to Israel a year?

About 8 1/2 hours worth. One typical work shift. I'll take that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #197 - 08/02/14 at 05:04:19

Serowbot wrote on 08/01/14 at 16:31:00:
Palestine, has a population growth rate of 3.7%... birth rate of 30 per 1,000, vs death rate of 3.8 per 1,000...

If Israel is conducting a program of ethnic cleansing... it clearly ain't working...
Hitler was doing ethnic cleansing... during that time, the Jewish population was not growing... it was being wiped of the map...

As everyone knows, it's ethnic cleansing 101: drop leaflets warning the population you are trying to wipe off the face of the earth to leave the area to avoid danger. Yes sir, those Israelis sure are trying to kill them all....

IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #198 - 08/02/14 at 09:47:22

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/14 at 05:04:19:
Palestine, has a population growth rate of 3.7%... birth rate of 30 per 1,000, vs death rate of 3.8 per 1,000...

If Israel is conducting a program of ethnic cleansing... it clearly ain't working...
Hitler was doing ethnic cleansing... during that time, the Jewish population was not growing... it was being wiped of the map...

As everyone knows, it's ethnic cleansing 101: drop leaflets warning the population you are trying to wipe off the face of the earth to leave the area to avoid danger. Yes sir, those Israelis sure are trying to kill them all....

Germany started that way, concentrating the Jews in certain localities they could not leave without papers, after taking their property from them first. South Africa created nations within a nation.

Hitler said they were the "master race". Some in Israel refer to themselves as the "chosen people". When you do that, you tend to narrow your choices, and employ ruthless means to achieve your ends.

Israel is fighting on our dime, wasting our money.  Every shift worker put the time in to earn that money, and they didn't work an 8 to 10 hour day for Israel to get a freebie.

Waste, it's hard enough for the US to pay its bills as it is. Run up the US credit card some more, saddle our kids with some more debt.
Give Israel some more tanks and missiles.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #199 - 08/02/14 at 10:27:54

Creely, I'm glad to see a good liberal posting regularly. And like a good liberal, you ignore facts, bring in other topics, make outlandish claims and the like.

You really think Israel is herding Palestinian civilians into specific areas so it's easier to kill them in mass? You think Israel, who have nukes and an overall military superiority of about 100 to 1, have been putting up with Palestinian attacks for all these years as part of some grand "final solution" type plan that they aren't quite ready to put into motion yet?

IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #200 - 08/02/14 at 11:55:33

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/14 at 10:27:54:
Creely, I'm glad to see a good liberal posting regularly. And like a good liberal, you ignore facts, bring in other topics, make outlandish claims and the like.

You really think Israel is herding Palestinian civilians into specific areas so it's easier to kill them in mass? You think Israel, who have nukes and an overall military superiority of about 100 to 1, have been putting up with Palestinian attacks for all these years as part of some grand "final solution" type plan that they aren't quite ready to put into motion yet?

I try not to ignore facts. I always try to support my claims. I think the issue that gets in the way is how a liberal interprets events vs how a conservative might interpret the same events. The hassle is that all of the information we have comes through someone else. People in government and positions of power know how to "spin". So who has the real truth?
That is why I use the "body count numbers" - those are real. I don't like killing, and I don't believe fighting is always the last resort. I would like to see Israel and Palestine work out an agreement where fewer people die.
I look at South Africa's reconciliation process as a possible way to go. Who knows, but I don't want to contribute my tax dollars to war. Tired of it and nothing good comes of it.

Read accounts of Israel's wall and how they police it.
They would do better to give equal rights to the Palestinians and treat them like fellow humans. The violence would fade.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #201 - 08/02/14 at 13:18:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/01/14 at 20:31:01:
Israel CREATED Hamas. Can't have a war without an enemy. Look it up..

Trying to figure out what is going on is great. Remember,our parents and grandparents used the same sources of information to make up their opinions. Unless you DIG for information and consider things that are repugnant to the average person,you're never gonna even get close.
We created All CIAduh,Israel created its enemy.

BUT,BUT That doesn't make sense!Well,no,not to the mind of a peaceful,moral, decent person. BUT,once you've dug into the ways,the Goals,of the global elites,then sickness makes a twisted kind of sense.
I don't know what is coming next or just when,but I DO know our economy is NOT coming back. The dollar is not going to recover. The immigrants are NOT a Surprise. This was planned and is part of the North American Union implementation. Bush,Fox and the Canadian PM signed it.
Look at the trade agreements and look at what they did to us.You really believe our Best and Brightest got snookered by the lawyers from the other countries? Those"Unintended Consequences"were the GOALS.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #202 - 08/03/14 at 05:40:35

I try not to ignore facts. I always try to support my claims. I think the issue that gets in the way is how a liberal interprets events vs how a conservative might interpret the same events. The hassle is that all of the information we have comes through someone else. People in government and positions of power know how to "spin". So who has the real truth?
That is why I use the "body count numbers" - those are real. I don't like killing, and I don't believe fighting is always the last resort. I would like to see Israel and Palestine work out an agreement where fewer people die.
I look at South Africa's reconciliation process as a possible way to go. Who knows, but I don't want to contribute my tax dollars to war. Tired of it and nothing good comes of it.

Read accounts of Israel's wall and how they police it.
They would do better to give equal rights to the Palestinians and treat them like fellow humans. The violence would fade.

Calling this ethnic cleansing as a fact when it is demonstrably not is ignoring facts. Using South Africa as an example is a poor one because the black underclass of South Africa were not attacking from another location and they did not have the complete destruction of whites as their goal. There is very little on common between the two situations.

Israel manages their wall in a manner that keeps them safe. If the Palestinians want to be treated like humans, they should start acting like humans. They, and they alone, are to blame for all this. This heavy on and off again fighting has been going on for 30 - 40 years. That's a long time to begin building an identity for your own nation but instead they have spent the time building suicide vest and digging tunnels.   They've had plenty of opportunities to accept peace, even in this latest event, but they reject it and continue fighting. The blood of every civilian rest on the hands of Hamas leadership and the Palestinian population that allows them to exist.

IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #203 - 08/03/14 at 09:03:19

A series of maps of land possession between Israel and Palestine.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #204 - 08/04/14 at 00:46:56

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/14 at 05:04:19:

You don't need guns to kill people, especially an entire population.

Bulldoze their farms and pour concrete into their water wells.

Impose a naval blockade and shoot at "enemy supplies" (=foreign humanitarian aid) (see the Turkish freighters that were attacked and members of its crew killed)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

Impose a ban on anything imported by land, including medicines and vaccines. Those only arrive from Egypt.

Impose time consuming searches on anybody and anything that crosses the border into Israel so that any worker will be forever late to work, or have to show up at the border at 3a.m. to reach the workplace by 9...
...and search them again when they go home so they reach their families no earlier than 9p.m. ... starve them of their sleep...

Make sure you have "a friend in Paradise" who will veto any and all UNSC Resolution when you are clearly, blatantly and shamefully violating human rights... the USA will always veto any UNSC Resolution condemning Israel...

Make sure the USA will also veto any request to have UN Peace Observers in Gaza and/or the West Bank, so that "what happens in Palestine, stays in Palestine".

Now, tell me... if a goose-crazy individual were to pour a few hundred ebola viruses in the Mississippi, or in Lake Superior, or in the Colorado River... thus affecting the drinking water supply of half the US population...
... would that classify the act as terrorism ? Is bulldozing wells and sealing them in concrete... terrorism ?

As I said, you don't need guns to kill people.

I loathe Hamas and despise those who fund Hamas (Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and Qatar) but nobody will take any actions against the fund-raisers... Angry

Do not confuse cause and effect. Go back to the end of the 1st Arab-Israeli war, study what happened since... since the 1950's...
Ask yourselves what happened to the hundreds of thousands of Christian Palestinians who were the richer, more educated half of ther population...

Now watch my Youtube clip again, ask yourselves what happened to those villages, to those people.

Embarrassed That, ladies and gentlemen, IS ethnic cleansing.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #205 - 08/04/14 at 01:48:24

How many times have we been lied to  By the media? When I see that same media telling me how the Palestinians are hiding behind civilians and I'm not there to see it,and the same Jewish state that has BRAGGED about the fact that they RUN our country is touted as Just Protecting Themselves,I have my doubts...

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #206 - 08/04/14 at 03:14:45

"the Palestinians are hiding behind civilians "

This is another "induced mistake" created by the media.

First of all, it is definitely difficult to find a safe place for cover when the Gaza Strip is the most densely populated place in the world, and they bomb ... even UN HQs and Safe Havens...  Tongue
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/outrage-as-israel-bombs-u...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_in_the_Gaza_War
"A United Nations inquiry into attacks on UN personnel or facilities during the Gaza War concluded that Israel had fired on U.N. personnel or facilities on eight separate incidents. The Board found no evidence that U.N. facilities had been used to launch attacks against the IDF. However, the Board's findings conclude only that violation of the inviolability of U.N. premises had occurred..."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/gaza-un-school-hit-201473041...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/30/world-disgrace-gaza-un-shelter-s...

Secondly, one hears about "Palestinians" and is made to think "terrorists!", when the word simply identifies a person of a certain ethnic, or cultural, or historic origin.

Actually, there are quite a few famous Palestinians who interact with our lives every day...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinians

Emily Jacir, my wife's cousin, is the first who comes to mind.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Jacir

Said Musa, believe it or not, is/was the Prime Minister of Belize
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Said_Musa

You know this guy ?

DJ Khaled... born in New orleans of Palestinian parents... not to be confused with DJ Khalil...  Wink

How about THIS GUY ?

He was born in Jaffa... and his family fled after the Six Days' War.
Lucky for him, he was Christian, his parents emigrated to Canada.
Many consider him the New Simon Magus... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_magus

I will omit listing all the Israeli Palestinians (i.e. who live within the confines of the State of Israel and are Israeli passport holders) who are actually Israely Congressmen.

All the leading Clergy Officials (all denominations Christian) in the Middle east are ethnic/cultural palestinians...
...even Preacher Benny Hill !!!

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #207 - 08/04/14 at 04:59:20

Talking about a historic Palestine means nothing. I'm living on "historic" Indian land (as are you) and I'm not moving anytime soon. Part of that "historic" land you point out was "lost" during brief wars when the victors took the land. You have plans to send Texas back to Mexico?

Bottom line (which you are still ignoring) this is not ethnic cleansing nor anything close to it. Saying stuff like that is a lie with the purpose of defeating Israel in the court of public opinion, which is your goal of course.

Your golden boys Hamas, executed 5 (other reports say up to 20 suspect
ed of spying) Palestine civilians for protesting Hamas. This is what's so pathetic and frustrating dealing with you Jew-haters; you suspend logic and grant murdering scum like Hamas equal status. I ask before and of course you didn't answer, but if Hamas had a large chemical weapon or even a small tactical nuke, would they fire it at random into Israel? You know they would, it a heartbeat.

Israel, on the other hand, could quite literally send every Palestinian to see Allah tomorrow if they really were the monsters you idiots make them out to be.

Some of you guys harbor a deep hatred towards Jews for reasons you can't explain yourselves. It's the only explanation why you see a country under constant attack as the victim. In no other case do you view things on a similar manner.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #208 - 08/04/14 at 05:19:37

Quote:
Board's findings conclude only that violation of the inviolability of U.N. premises had occurred..."

An investigation conducted by the UN came to that conclusion. No possible bias there, of course.

And what exactly makes a UN facility inviolate ? Pretending that Hamas doesn't use places like that - along with mosques, hospitals,schools etc. to shelter their weapons and fighters is simply denying reality. Do you honestly believe that an organization that that recruits and uses teenage suicide bombers as weapons cares about it's civilian population.
Hamas wants dead civilians. They are a public relations bonanza.

IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #209 - 08/04/14 at 11:08:43

Before you "feel sorry for victim Israel", look at the body count numbers" since 1948.
http://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2014/08/02/since-1948-israel-has-targeted-c... That tells the story of suffering.
http://www.mintpressnews.com/what-the-medias-getting-wrong-about-israel-and-p...
Israel- birthed through the holocaust- I never thought that Israel would adopt the same stratagems that Hitler made use of.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:39:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.