Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’ (Read 1702 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’
Reply #105 - 07/03/14 at 05:04:05

Mark doesn't need to Prove its not,just explain why the comparison is faulty.
Who doesn't know there is a great difference between the minds and hearts of the people of a country and the leaders?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #106 - 07/03/14 at 05:32:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/03/14 at 05:04:05:
Mark doesn't need to Prove its not,just explain why the comparison is faulty.
Who doesn't know there is a great difference between the minds and hearts of the people of a country and the leaders?

I'm sure that there are some Israeli's that do not agree with the rabid leadership of Satanyahoo and the Zionist Sideshow Murder Circus, but reading the comment sections of Israeli newspapers show that they seem to be a minority.  The Israeli press is as controlled as the US media. Many of the Israeli commenters display fanatical levels of hatred and Klingon like lust for blood.  If the media in both countries were free to speak truthfully without being propaganda tools of the two enities pretending to be governments, people including Webster would have a much different perspective.

Yes, I do want to read what Webster has to say.......so Webster, why is Israel not an apartheid state?....what proof do you have to offer that supports your statement?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #107 - 07/03/14 at 09:39:35

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #108 - 07/03/14 at 10:21:28

Revenge of the Chosenites

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament]

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #109 - 07/03/14 at 19:44:45

That opinion applies to us.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #110 - 07/05/14 at 04:30:40

I'm calling bu!!$hit on that quote Rat.... I think you've been duped again. You're gonna need to prove that is real.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #111 - 07/05/14 at 05:14:06

WebsterMark wrote on 07/05/14 at 04:30:40:
I'm calling bu!!$hit on that quote Rat.... I think you've been duped again. You're gonna need to prove that is real.

Which quote? ........the Menachem Begin in a Hebrew speech to the Knesset??????
......that quote has been widely reported ..... of course zionists do try to deny ....as they always do......Why did Begin refrain or offer his own explanation or definitive denial???? .....just silence.....

.....of interest ....... http://www.countercurrents.org/lamb010709.htm

Your turn.....

..........I am waiting for you to back up your statement that Israel is not an apartheid state......show me some proof.

« Last Edit: 07/05/14 at 07:46:57 by RatdogWillie »  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #112 - 07/05/14 at 07:14:59

Mark,the attitudes are really there. That's a FOR REAL deal. It's part of the religion. They are able to lie ,cheat and steal and be blessed by it.
If YOU didn't come to YOUR understanding of Israel by digging into it, if you Learned what your opinion is built on through just casual observation then you're like everyone else.you're just one more guy,subtly duped. Just like all the others who believe that the Federal reserve IS Federal. .  Man,that's no slap at you. The media,schools, everywhere,,, it's all proisrael,,so, it takes a real effort to develop an attitude other than that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #113 - 07/05/14 at 20:11:38

Rat, Begin did not say that. You are predisposed to believe things that are so obviously not true.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #114 - 07/06/14 at 06:06:08

Apartheid is almost universally associated with South Africa.  Your attempt to link two dissimilar events having nothing to do with one another is a typical practice of yours as I learned over and over when we discussed 9/11.

Were Black South Africans lobbing rockets across the border? Were they strapping bombs to children and to the mentally handicapped with instructions to head to populated areas? Did Black South Africans reject peace offer after peace offer by more terror? I could go on and on, but why? I can predict your response already.

You hate Israel with a hatred that you really can’t define anyway, it’s disturbing. There is no logic to your hatred. I feel like I might open a newspaper and see you in cuffs. So I’m done with this particular thread for the good of all. Post whatever you want, I won’t read it or respond and I hope no one else does either, but to each his own. I’ll not bring this topic up again for fear of throwing another log on your already bright fire.

To quote Rooster Cogburn (the new version); I bow out.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #115 - 07/06/14 at 06:09:01

WebsterMark wrote on 07/05/14 at 20:11:38:
Rat, Begin did not say that. You are predisposed to believe things that are so obviously not true.

No, you are predisposed to defend zionists with a mere statement without any proof. just as the other commentators that try to defend Menachem Begin by saying that he did not make the statement…..you or no one else can translate what he meant to say. He said it to his Knesset…..other Zionists that shared his views.

I am not sorry to burst your bubble….but the Zionists are the worst scum parasites pretending to be human on Earth.  You live in a fantasy matrix build by propaganda designed to hide the evils of Zionism, designed to portray Jews in general as poor hapless victims, remember the holohaux……DO NOT EVER FORGET……SEND $$$’s…… look…..we have movies, books, museums…….. SEND MORE $$$’s……….we are god’s chosenites……..SEND more money…..and weapon’s………..what’s with this measly eight and a half million dollars every dam day??……… send MORE!....Just ignore the Glenn Act and the Symington Amendment.....REMEMBER, we are gods chosen and therefore you should send more…….and weapons….we have lots of neighbors we hate and have to kill……don’t forget the Nazis…….Send more money………We are a Democracy…anyone can vote in our elections….well anyone that is a Caucasian Jew that is….. We have special license plates for Caucasian Jews so they are allowed to drive on the nicer paved roads……… did I mention Iran?..... They are going to build a nuke……go kill them for us…..and kill all the Arabs for us…..did I mention that god loves us the best…..WHAT?....ignore DNA and history…..we really are Israelites……Did I mention Nazis yet?????......SEND MONEY……and on and on and on………

Was Menachem Begin the only one to display such an opinion? No…..See Reply #97…or Google “Zionist quotes”……… but whatever you do…….DO NOT SEARCH “Satanic Verses Of The Talmud “ ……that is forbidden knowledge for goyim such as yourself.

« Last Edit: 07/06/14 at 07:26:32 by RatdogWillie »  

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #116 - 07/06/14 at 06:13:31

WebsterMark wrote on 07/06/14 at 06:06:08:
Apartheid is almost universally associated with South Africa.  Your attempt to link two dissimilar events having nothing to do with one another is a typical practice of yours as I learned over and over when we discussed 9/11.

To quote Rooster Cogburn (the new version); I bow out.

Apartheid is not inclusive to South Africa…..it happens in other places, including the United States and in Palestine.
You are not “Bowing Out” if you refuse to defend your pro-zionist opinions….You are Chickening Out.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #117 - 07/06/14 at 06:25:37

Were Black South Africans lobbing rockets across the border? Were they strapping bombs to children and to the mentally handicapped with instructions to head to populated areas? Did Black South Africans reject peace offer after peace offer by more terror? I could go on and on, but why? I can predict your response already.

Please go on and on……. I really do enjoy reading your views.

So tell me, if a foreign invader occupied the town, state, country you lived in, and that foreign invader was was well armed and had dis-armed you and your people, then this well armed foreign invader beat you regularly, killed members of your family, friends and neighbors, bulldozed your homes to the ground…..tell me Mr. Mark Webster that you would not seek ways to fight back…..would you? ....probably not... no you would get on your knees, fold your hands and ask the imaginary man in the sky to forgive them for their trespasses and to forgive you for any doubts that you may have been thinking when his favorite pets were kicking the crap out of you.

All the so called 'peace offers' made by the zionists have insisted that the Palestinians except that Israel is a "Jewish State".... that means an apartheid state that excludes them. The zionist 'peace offers' insist that the original inhabitants, the Palestinians except a foreign invader under terms that do not define Israels borders…..that means no matter what, the zionists are free to take whatever Palestinian territory they desire in the future until none remains.......such a deal! NOT!

« Last Edit: 07/06/14 at 10:36:11 by RatdogWillie »  

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #118 - 07/06/14 at 06:32:46

You hate Israel with a hatred that you really can’t define anyway, it’s disturbing. There is no logic to your hatred. I feel like I might open a newspaper and see you in cuffs. So I’m done with this particular thread for the good of all. Post whatever you want, I won’t read it or respond and I hope no one else does either, but to each his own. I’ll not bring this topic up again for fear of throwing another log on your already bright fire.

I can define my logical hatred for Israel…….I hate the Zionist government. I hate a people that have long term plans to dominate the world. I hate these people that believe themselves to be godlike……you see, I don’t worry about threats from imaginary gods…..but these monsters do exist.

…….caught ya……you are reading this.....BTW, are you happy that you are paying a tax to the zionists for nearly all the food you eat?

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #119 - 07/06/14 at 07:40:06

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 20:24:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.