Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’ (Read 1702 times)
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’
12/12/13 at 12:08:11

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’
Reply #1 - 12/13/13 at 05:58:40

RatdogWillie wrote on 12/12/13 at 12:08:11:

Perhaps this reply will get me removed from this forum for good but so be it. (Tskk,tskk- Webby's a bad boy-Serow)

« Last Edit: 12/13/13 at 08:47:08 by Serowbot »  
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #2 - 12/13/13 at 06:40:46

WebsterMark wrote on 12/13/13 at 05:58:40:
RatdogWillie wrote on 12/12/13 at 12:08:11:

Perhaps this reply will get me removed from this forum for good but so be it.(Tskk,tskk- Webby's a bad boy-Serow).

Once again you display your ignorance by replying with false accusations and proof that you jump to conclusions by replying without reading what is posted.

It would be a shame if you were removed from this forum....you are most entertaining.

« Last Edit: 12/13/13 at 08:47:34 by Serowbot »  

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #3 - 12/13/13 at 08:53:59

Interesting read.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 12/13/13 at 09:23:19

A little bit of that
Other side of the coin
so rarely considered, because to do so is IMMEDIATELY seen as Anti-semitism, By those who have been taught all their lives that any criticism of Isreal is somehow a morally wrong thing to do. Only accept & support, anything less is immoral & very likely Un Godly, To even consider Israel could be less than correct is WRONG! Its what we have been taught,, doesnt make it correct, Usually, when there has been such a push to keep people seeing things thru one lens w/o analyzing that idea, it falls apart upon closer inspection. Youre not supposed to THINK, youre supposed to FEEL, & youre supposed to always FEEL for Israel,

I let a guy try to hypnotize me. He tried 3 times. I Wanted him to do it. I had heard good things about hypnotism & how we can benefit, So, I was gonna give it a go. He had all the gadgets & gizmos & had had success with it.. But, he couldnt hypnotize me,, I simply wouldnt go. Odd, because I wanted to, I didnt try to NOT go under,, I just dont,,
I say all that to say this.

I Have to wonder if that has something to do with my ability to see whats going on. Ive been aware of lies since I was just a kid. Ive been aware that the economy is built on crap & cant last forever since 4th or 5th grade. I wonder how easily some of the people here would succumb to hypnosis. Somehow, I have to believe there are a few here a beginner hypnotist could have squawking like a chicken, laying eggs & clucking proudly in no time.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 12/13/13 at 16:05:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/13/13 at 09:23:19:
A little bit of that
Other side of the coin
so rarely considered, because to do so is IMMEDIATELY seen as Anti-semitism, By those who have been taught all their lives that any criticism of Isreal is somehow a morally wrong thing to do. Only accept & support, anything less is immoral & very likely Un Godly, To even consider Israel could be less than correct is WRONG! Its what we have been taught,, doesnt make it correct, Usually, when there has been such a push to keep people seeing things thru one lens w/o analyzing that idea, it falls apart upon closer inspection. Youre not supposed to THINK, youre supposed to FEEL, & youre supposed to always FEEL for Israel,

I let a guy try to hypnotize me. He tried 3 times. I Wanted him to do it. I had heard good things about hypnotism & how we can benefit, So, I was gonna give it a go. He had all the gadgets & gizmos & had had success with it.. But, he couldnt hypnotize me,, I simply wouldnt go. Odd, because I wanted to, I didnt try to NOT go under,, I just dont,,
I say all that to say this.

I Have to wonder if that has something to do with my ability to see whats going on. Ive been aware of lies since I was just a kid. Ive been aware that the economy is built on crap & cant last forever since 4th or 5th grade. I wonder how easily some of the people here would succumb to hypnosis. Somehow, I have to believe there are a few here a beginner hypnotist could have squawking like a chicken, laying eggs & clucking proudly in no time.

JOG, your ability to see what is going on is something I call "Principled Objectivism."  Simply put - to read between the lines and to form your own opinions as well as to to take very little at face value.  

Auditors refer to it as "professional skepticism" and Shakespeare said "More matter less art."  (more substance less BS)

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 12/13/13 at 21:23:03

"Principled Objectivism."

Thats very good, I like that. It is accurately descriptive, Thanks.

Edit to add

You KNOW Im gonna swipe that, right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 12/13/13 at 22:49:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/13/13 at 21:23:03:

When you graduate,.. you'll doubt the skeptics as much as the pundits...

Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 12/13/13 at 23:03:46

I dont rely on skeptics or pundits, I know whats happening thru observation. I knew where the sarin gas came from, no one believed me, but I was right, I Said it was the rebels,, I didnt need anyone to tell me.

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #9 - 12/14/13 at 01:33:47

Being able to be hypnotized is not a measure of intelligence one way or the other. Its a matter of being able to put yourself into an "alpha state", that allows you to accept an unconscious suggestion. Just simply some can, some can't, doesn't matter if you are albert einstien or bo derrick. The trick is really knowing if the person is in the proper state of mind and how to convince them to accept the suggestion you are giving them.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 12/14/13 at 10:34:34

Goin at it bakkerds, dude.. My question isnt about intellect. Its about being able to see thru the haze of lies.,If I am difficult to hypnotize, does that translate into being difficult to lull into believing propaganda? Am I more tuned to reality? Ive been aware of things I figured everyone could surely see back when I was a kid.. Then I grew up & realized, dang few see whats happening.
AND I see the constant barrage of propaganda as a hypnotic force , of sorts. Im wondering if there is a connection between my not being easily hypnotized & not buying into the bs.

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #11 - 12/14/13 at 11:39:12

Nah, it just means you don't "trust" anyone enough to go into the state of mind required to be hypnotized, not that you can't, you just won't.
There fore a hypnotist will never be able to put you under unless they shot you up with some sodium pent. or something similar.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 12/14/13 at 12:52:22

I Wanted him to hypnotize me AND I had been around him several times & I trusted him to not do anything that I wouldnt appreciate, You can have your opinion, not knowing me or having been there or known him. Ill stick with my thots on it.

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #13 - 12/14/13 at 18:59:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/14/13 at 10:34:34:
Goin at it bakkerds, dude.. My question isnt about intellect. Its about being able to see thru the haze of lies.,If I am difficult to hypnotize, does that translate into being difficult to lull into believing propaganda? Am I more tuned to reality? Ive been aware of things I figured everyone could surely see back when I was a kid.. Then I grew up & realized, dang few see whats happening.
AND I see the constant barrage of propaganda as a hypnotic force , of sorts. Im wondering if there is a connection between my not being easily hypnotized & not buying into the bs.

JOG I've never tried the "keep yer eye on the swinging pocket watch" thing but I'm much like you in that I believe much of the BS thrown at us by the Feds and media(many of our churches for that matter) is designed to hypnotize us in some way. Guess I must suffer from that "principled objectivism" PG talks about. I don't trust anybody but myself.....and I thinks twice before I trust myself Wink

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 12/14/13 at 19:21:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/13/13 at 21:23:03:

Thats very good, I like that. It is accurately descriptive, Thanks.

Edit to add

You KNOW Im gonna swipe that, right?

I have my moments everyone once in a blue moon.  I would look at a topic and I usually incorporate the general principle in the decision making process.  Also, I would try to be very objective; hence,  .....  Cool  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:42:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Israel’s ‘Right To Exist’

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.