Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A Crime Against Humanity Committed by England (Read 287 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: A Crime Against Humanity Committed by England
Reply #30 - 12/30/13 at 21:40:01

raydawg wrote on 12/30/13 at 20:11:32:
Hey.....you post " all governments are cunts "

Does that mean the same over there as here?

Yes, it does...
American culture has different standards for slang male and female genitalia... (why,.. I don't know,...)...
England don't... (parts is parts)..

Anyway,...
No personal insults... but... we aren't children...

If you know the word,.. you've heard it before...
I've heard worse from kids at the supermarket...

...and don't put American culture on a higher moral plane,.. until you figure out why it's okay for a child to say "you suck"... or 'that blows"...
Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Steddy58

Ooops I did it again

Liverpool UK
Reply #31 - 12/30/13 at 21:58:17

I apologize if anyone takes offence at the language used - its just that sometimes words like scoundrels and rotters just dont seem to convey the contempt I have for the people who decide what I can and cant do in pursuit of happiness ,I will edit it for those of a nervous disposition  Wink and yes Serowbot as you said we are two countries divided by a common language  Smiley I watched an interview with Raquel Welch once with my mum in the room and she ( Raquel, not my mum ) referred to a director who " patted her fanny " I nearly spat my tea out, I did wonder how she got away with it on American t.v. I found out afterwards that fanny over there is a mild slang way of saying behind or bottom whereas in the UK it means a slightly more offensive word for the.. er " government "  Wink

1988 sav, mikuni vm36 carb (lancer),high comp piston, racing cam, raptor petcock, self-made exhaust, delkevic silencer (ryca header), K&N air filter, 48,000 miles
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #32 - 12/30/13 at 22:20:20

Not on my account I hope. Not sure why Bot thought I was struck by the term, I ain't, but my women folk hate it..... I guess cuz they is all cun, uh, you know what I mean  Grin

Anyways, I know a few men round here worthy of that title too  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Steddy58

Ooops I did it again

Liverpool UK
Reply #33 - 12/31/13 at 14:24:49

No Raydawg not specifically on your account, but my language does tend to get a bit anglo-saxon when I get on one - but after I  start to chill I realise not everyone wants to read my expletive - ridden rant on goverments and Raydawg its a hate shared by women on this side of the atlantic too its not the sort of word used in front of her Majesty except by her mad greek xenophobic racist husband  Grin

1988 sav, mikuni vm36 carb (lancer),high comp piston, racing cam, raptor petcock, self-made exhaust, delkevic silencer (ryca header), K&N air filter, 48,000 miles
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #34 - 01/02/14 at 10:08:12

Serowbot wrote on 12/04/13 at 12:02:08:
Trippah wrote on 12/04/13 at 11:26:12:
I think we probably need to hear all sides...cause you know if the woman was going wako and killed her unborn child, then the social services etc. would have been roundly attacked and probably sued if they hadn't acted.

+1...

-1...They could have send her back to Italy the next day instead and not hold her for 5 weeks, gut her baby out, keep said baby (a foreign national btw), and then send her home. Hey, remember those embassies whose purpose only seems to be to get bombed in 3rd world countries. How about picking up the phone and saying, "hey, this chick kinda lost it, any advice?"

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Steddy58

Ooops I did it again

Liverpool UK
Reply #35 - 01/02/14 at 10:58:13

-1...They could have send her back to Italy the next day instead and not hold her for 5 weeks, gut her baby out, keep said baby (a foreign national btw), and then send her home. Hey, remember those embassies whose purpose only seems to be to get bombed in 3rd world countries. How about picking up the phone and saying, "hey, this chick kinda lost it, any advice?" [/quote]

But wouldn't the baby be technically British if born in Britain disregarding the circumstances in which the poor thing was born ?

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #36 - 01/06/14 at 14:01:31

Steddy58 wrote on 01/02/14 at 10:58:13:
-1...They could have send her back to Italy the next day instead and not hold her for 5 weeks, gut her baby out, keep said baby (a foreign national btw), and then send her home. Hey, remember those embassies whose purpose only seems to be to get bombed in 3rd world countries. How about picking up the phone and saying, "hey, this chick kinda lost it, any advice?"

But wouldn't the baby be technically British if born in Britain disregarding the circumstances in which the poor thing was born ?
[/quote]

Only in America are children abducted from their native lands if they are born on our soil (once the benefits dry up I imagine so will the anchor baby issue). No, the child is the nationality of the parents, ergo the whole Obama not being a Naturalized citizen issue but that is a discussion for another thread.  Wink

The Mother is and Italian citizen as is the Father and she was only in England on business. The 5 week unnecessary incarceration does not a citizen make.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Steddy58

Ooops I did it again

Liverpool UK
Reply #37 - 01/07/14 at 05:56:27

Youre right, with the parents being Italian the baby would be Italian but would she or he be able to claim an English passport when she reaches the age of consent ?

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #38 - 01/07/14 at 14:59:57

Steddy58 wrote on 01/07/14 at 05:56:27:
Youre right, with the parents being Italian the baby would be Italian but would she or he be able to claim an English passport when she reaches the age of consent ?

That is entirely up to England but I would imagine that the baby, if still alive (it's anyone's guess) wouldn't get any special treatment citizenship-wise. Giving birth on the boarder wouldn't grant you dual citizenship, giving birth on a oceanliner doesn't automatically make you a citizen of Atlantis  Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #39 - 01/08/14 at 19:34:37

I knew a guy born on an airliner,, they named the poor thing Birdy,, but, no matter how high they tossed him, he never could fly.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 11:30:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A Crime Against Humanity Committed by England

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.