Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A Crime Against Humanity Committed by England (Read 287 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A Crime Against Humanity Committed by England
Reply #15 - 12/02/13 at 13:07:52

Blasphemy PGA, he was killed solely because he was black, had on a hoodie and carried a bag of skittles. Don't you know anything?.......

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #16 - 12/02/13 at 14:02:10

WebsterMark wrote on 12/02/13 at 13:07:52:
Blasphemy PGA, he was killed solely because he was black, had on a hoodie and carried a bag of skittles. Don't you know anything?.......

Maybe the British could have taken out Trayvon's Mom's kidney and put Trayvon up for adoption in Wales...he'd get one of those goofy fopish accents.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #17 - 12/02/13 at 14:08:34

Serowbot wrote on 12/02/13 at 10:23:40:
The c-section occurred 5 weeks after the woman was hospitalized for mental instability,... after she went co-co puffs over not getting breakfast when she wanted it...

I can envision mental behavior that would necessitate such action for the safety of the child...

Now,.. there is issue of custody... Italy and England can work that out...

...but..." Crime Against Humanity"?...
Half cocked with half the facts...  
I don't know the facts and neither do you... let the courts figure it out...

Holy SH!T!!! What facts make it right to abduct a foreign national for 5 weeks, perform forced, grotesque medical procedures, abduct the baby and then send the victim home to Italy? And then let the courts figure it out in a few years? What facts make this ok in a civilized society? What facts???

Yes, a crime against humanity.

This is a pure act of barbarity and depravity to carve a baby out of a foreign national and keep it. Where is this "hospital" located, Auschwitz???

(not mad at you, btw, this is just the worst violation of humanity I have seen in a long while. Crimes against children and the weak particularly disturb me)

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #18 - 12/02/13 at 14:38:45

Considering the facts commented happened in Europe, and are painful to discuss, may I please ask the moderators to close this thread.

Thank you.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 12/02/13 at 15:32:24

mpescatori wrote on 12/02/13 at 14:38:45:
Considering the facts commented happened in Europe, and are painful to discuss, may I please ask the moderators to close this thread.

Thank you.

I don't think that's grounds for closing a thread...
Most topics take place here in America, and we don't close them for reasons of proximity...

If it's too sensitive, ignore the topic...

..and be grateful you don't live here... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #20 - 12/03/13 at 00:14:30

I'm sorry, Serow, there's nothing to laugh about.

Think about it, next time you scold your children at the shopping center and raise your voice...
...it might be the last time you see them at all...

Get it ?

Now, imagine being in a foreign country ?

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #21 - 12/03/13 at 07:02:21

yeah we get it england sucks. maybe if you guys had guns and the right to carry them people couldnt take your kids from you in the shopping center.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #22 - 12/04/13 at 11:16:52

Ignoring or avoiding the outrageous wont halt that behavior. People NEED to allow these events ( the heart & soul of tyranny) to cause them to feel the anger of righteous indignation. Just as people must resist things that impact them individually, they must also bear the pain of their neighbors, in order to change things. Everyone who knows about this & fails to see & feel the horror of those affected are doing society no good. IDK how my caring affects those who did it, but Im certain that my NOT caring only allows me to to learn to accept injustice. I dont want to learn that. If Ill feel nothing & care NOT for those distant, why would I suddenly care for my neighbors unjustly inflicted woes? As long as its not me, okay, right? If I dont care about the unjustly inflicted pains in the lives of others, will anyone care if I am victimized?
I think "they" know how many people rail against this kind of crap. Nothing goes w/o their scrutiny.,Its how they know what degree of "push" the people will accept.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #23 - 12/04/13 at 11:26:12

I think we probably need to hear all sides...cause you know if the woman was going wako and killed her unborn child, then the social services etc. would have been roundly attacked and probably sued if they hadn't acted.
Because we all go mad to one degree or another, drawing a line in the sand is tough.  Who hasn't wanted to put a pillow over their baby's distorted face when its the 12 hour of continuous crying..or wanted to give the spouse a little push while looking at the Grand Canyon.  This is why the large percentage of gun "accidents" are in the family unit.so I'm going to google this incident and see what's happening.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 12/04/13 at 12:02:08

Trippah wrote on 12/04/13 at 11:26:12:
I think we probably need to hear all sides...cause you know if the woman was going wako and killed her unborn child, then the social services etc. would have been roundly attacked and probably sued if they hadn't acted.

+1...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 12/04/13 at 12:39:29

Well that certainly explains them holding the child & not allowing family members to come get it,,
Anything to apologize for tyranny, ehh?

ETA, a careful read of the event says she wasnt wacko,, just having a panic attack,, didnt say she was suicidal, or that she had expressed the desire to the baby killed,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #26 - 12/05/13 at 13:43:41

mpescatori wrote on 12/02/13 at 14:38:45:

Thank you.

I very much appreciate your point here. The reason I brought it up was that it struck me in such a powerful way that I had to share it with others. I feel situations like this, no matter where they occur, need to be brought out in the light of day for all to see. Any attempt to hinder public dicussion of this subjuct only helps the perpetrators of this heinous crime and I am NOT suggesting you are doing this. For the benfit of this Italian mother and her missing, possibly dead, baby we all need to rage against this attrocity until some form of justice is achieved and future perpetrators will think twice about ever doing this again.

IP Logged
Steddy58

Ooops I did it again

Liverpool UK
Reply #27 - 12/30/13 at 19:35:55

First off I am no friend of any government or court or Judge but this is not a case of she had a panic attack then was sedated and forced to have a c-section and her child adopted because it would be completely illegal even in "barbaric England" 1) No doctor would allow a pregnant woman to be forcibly sedated for days - if she was thought a danger to herself or her unborn baby she would be restrained in a hospital bed as she would be in any country 2) The european court of human rights wont let Britain deport terrorists in case someone shouts at them too loudly in their own country or the country which wants to extradite them for killing their people so they wouldn't be too happy about this 3) do you believe everything you read in your newspapers ? I dont believe a word any newspaper or politician tells me and as for human rights abuses, you can hardly say the USA is whiter than white in that regard - I'm not trying to start another Boston Tea Party but hey, all governments are not very nice people  Lips Sealed - but I can assure our friends across the pond that even though we are "subjects" even us downtrodden gunless peasants won't let this happen. There is a more senior judge who has taken over the case who wants the child back with the mother he cant believe the decision to have the baby adopted - half the crappity smackin trouble in this country is judges can't be sacked, if you witnessed some of the crazy decisions they make you would wonder why they dont get sectioned and put in a quiet room with just a box of crayons for company but G.B is not alone in having judges whos heads are up their asses . Another quote from a newspaper"Essex council said on Monday it "liaised extensively" with the extended family over the baby's future care, that Italian courts ruled in May the child should stay in England and that it obtained permission from the county court to place her in adoption in October. The mother had two other children which she was unable to care for due to orders by the Italian authorities."  this will get sorted out I can promise you and please dont condemn a whole people by what one thingy-head judge does

crappity smackin ??  Grin thingy-head ?? love it - keep on rockin'

« Last Edit: 12/30/13 at 22:03:43 by Steddy58 »  

1988 sav, mikuni vm36 carb (lancer),high comp piston, racing cam, raptor petcock, self-made exhaust, delkevic silencer (ryca header), K&N air filter, 48,000 miles
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 12/30/13 at 20:11:32

Hey.....you post " all governments are cunts "

Does that mean the same over there as here?  

If I was to say aloud in the company of my wife and her girlfriends, she would hold my lil' union jack as they make me an altered member of their clan. Goodness, you wanna reconsider your verbiage?  Lips Sealed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #29 - 12/30/13 at 20:38:22

Got to love the Brits.  Except after all these years they still drive on the wrong side.   Grin

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 13:37:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A Crime Against Humanity Committed by England

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.