Lascaux cave drawing. (Read 32 times)
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Lascaux cave drawing.
11/30/13 at 13:15:24

I filled in for an art teacher yesterday who wanted me to do an art project with her G9's that dealt with the Lascaux cave paintings. What I had them do was tape brown paper under the art tables in the room and do cave drawings on it while laying on their backs using charcoal and powdered pigments and their fingers. I had the lights off and some very weak lights that simulated oil lamps or candles. They had a great time, and will remember the name "Lascaux" for the rest of their lives. Wink

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Re: Lascaux cave drawing.
Reply #1 - 11/30/13 at 18:28:45

arteacher wrote on 11/30/13 at 13:15:24:
I filled in for an art teacher yesterday who wanted me to do an art project with her G9's that dealt with the Lascaux cave paintings. What I had them do was tape brown paper under the art tables in the room and do cave drawings on it while laying on their backs using charcoal and powdered pigments and their fingers. I had the lights off and some very weak lights that simulated oil lamps or candles. They had a great time, and will remember the name "Lascaux" for the rest of their lives. Wink

I like it!!! The lack of ability(or leeway)to think and work "outside the box" is one of the major downfalls of our American educational syatem

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Lascaux cave drawing.
Reply #2 - 11/30/13 at 19:37:42

Problee be the LasCow they ever draw.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:21:44

General CategoryThe Cafe › Lascaux cave drawing.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.