Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(new videos )daul pipes on 650 savage (Read 348 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: (new videos )daul pipes on 650 savage
Reply #15 - 11/24/13 at 08:07:21

Yup... I'd call that a single pipe, with dual mufflers...

Honda gb500 had dual pipes...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
frid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/24/13 at 09:20:24

oldfeller  from fayehevill n.c.,,,not sure what your up to saying im false advertixing . before you accuse someone you better make sure  what your doing ,,, in our court of law under the bill of rights ,the amendments to the constitution ,article v1 in court of law I can confront you  for the witnesses against me .I saw these videos on utube  an shard them with whom ever . I saw the vidoes an I also tried the dual pipes myself . as of now I do believe it needs rejetted because it backfires an cuts out when given gas on the throttle, never before did it do that . so  after talking around a bit . I believe  it needs rejetted .what is so false advertising about that . im not related to anyone who sells jets nor I sell them myself.so please retract your comment , an I ll do the same. thank you  ,, frid

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #17 - 11/24/13 at 09:34:49

Well, I would say somebody who puts daul pipes on a single cylinder single pipe motorcycle is indulging in something mis-informational ...... giving a false impression of something, somehow.

...... and since daul isn't a word that is associated with the Savage motorcycle anyway I can say anything pretty much I want to about this duo-daulity without fear of libel or slander.

(unless Kim Daul takes exception to what I say)

Grin   But she won't, she has a sense of humor about them daul piped motorcycles.

Asking us for jetting advice on something you haven't done yet also is sorta mis-informational, somehow.

Backtracking and saying you are asking about jetting help for a bike you only saw in a picture over the internet is sorta mis-informational, somehow, as well.

But that would be harsh and judgmental, which wasn't my intent.

Grin

Actually, I was ribbing you gently for your typo, which you still haven't corrected yet.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
frid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/24/13 at 09:41:53

why not try new things anyway , yes you can say what ever you what but if it hurt a persons character that is agaist the law an I can sue who ever , I didn't do nothing here to harm anyone , nor do I want anyone to bad mouth me for nothing .

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 11/24/13 at 09:42:37

Alrighty,.. lighten up a bit,.. and put a #152.5/#52.5 main/pilot...

... an' hope fer' the best...   Undecided...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
frid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/24/13 at 09:44:09

thank you very much  im new here so is this the way new people gets treated here

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 11/24/13 at 09:50:54

I guess in a world gone to many extremes in search of satisfactory answers ( or sumtin like that ) to stroke oneself.... be it two stroke or four, or rechargeable solar wind driven nuclear currentcies, I think its fair to expect one into two makes it mathematically viable with respect to the molecules escaping the valves upon spark and detonation....now if we could only figger out an easy way without having to change Versy's tension do bob where the intake becomes exhaust, and visiversy, with that being the case.....we could now have a reverse function and be able to back our bike.....backwards into a parking spot, yes?    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #22 - 11/24/13 at 09:56:38

And since I hurt your feelings by teasing you some, I apologize.

And to show how very sorry I am for hurting your feelings I will banish myself to the lowest regions of Tartarus (the river Styx to be more precise) for next week and then the entire month of December as well.

Christmas in the river again, oh joy oh joy.

And I am sure you will post a picture of your bike mounting a real muffler and a false muffler, or else with two active mufflers jointed with a Y joint or however it is you actually plan to do it.

Your jetting will likely be somewhat unique, as will your motorcycle.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #23 - 11/24/13 at 12:19:24

frid wrote on 11/24/13 at 09:44:09:
thank you very much  im new here so is this the way new people gets treated here

OldFellow was trying to be funny.......and we all do that on occasion.  Seems like you are a bit sensitive and quick to get defensive.  If you stay around here for a while, you will start to identify who is apt to kid with you.

If you come here looking for help....you will get help.  An every now and then you will get some kidding - we gotta have some fun here.....it can't all just be work!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
frid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 11/24/13 at 13:17:29

I to joke but I wait to get to know someone first .thanks for the apology, sounds smartassy but its a apology . I look at mussel cars other bikes differnert things are made differnert ,some things can stay the same ,just like people . that can stay the same an never grow .MY FEELINGS HAD NOTHING TO DO IT ,THEY WEAR NOT HURT . BUT WITHOUT KNOWING  SOMEONE ITS HARD TO SEE A JOKE IN IT WITHOUT SEEING ONES FACE ON HOW SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING. THATS PLAN AS DAY .IF WE WERE STANDING BESIDE EACH OTHER AT LOOKING AT EACH ONE ANOTHER AN  YOU SAID THAT THEN A PERSON CAN SEE A JOKE IN IT . COMMEN SNICE. I WOULD THINK. BUT TPYING SOMETHING OUT IN WORDS WITHOUT KNOWING SOMEONE IT DIFFERNT . IM DONE COOLED OFF ,THANK YOU .

IP Logged
frid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/24/13 at 13:20:29

SEROWBOT , THANKS FOR THE INFO . ILL TRY THAT .

IP Logged
Cloudy

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Gordonton, New Zealand
Reply #26 - 11/24/13 at 13:46:47

LOL, Wow, I  thought it was only in the movies that Americans threatened to sue at the drop of a hat!  Grin  Glad I live in a country where you can't do that. He He.

Take'n the Piss out of people is a bit of a Kiwi pass time.

Anyway though, always good to have new blood on the forum. Hope you get things sorted.

Wife- 06 Suzuki S40
Me-05 Speedmaster, Short Slashcut TORs, Thunderbike A,I,R Kit, K&N Air Filter,Snorkel Removed, Dynojet Stage 1 Kit(126 main), NGK Iridium Plugs, Bar End Mirrors, Fenda Extenda
  IP Logged
frid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/24/13 at 15:17:27

really I wouldn't sue ,im not that way , just wanted to see way i was being accused of false ad, really  but shocked  to see what was typed in .but put yourself in my place ,new guy , someone saying something that doesn't make since , how would you react ,, be honest , thank  you for the telling me welcome

IP Logged
frid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 11/24/13 at 15:23:27

ok im done ,lets get back to motorcycles

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home