Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
If you think adventure riding is boring, try this (Read 80 times)
engineer
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

If you think adventure riding is boring, try this
11/16/13 at 18:40:05

This is one scary video.  Can't believe the driver of the Audi, tailgating motorcycles at 165 mph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Y2HKBQMQmbw#t=116

2005 S40, Intruder shocks, Dyna, 52.5/150, 3 washers, 2 turns, modified seat, Raptor
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: If you think adventure riding is boring, try t
Reply #1 - 11/16/13 at 21:45:10

Jeepers...

Really makes me want a moped... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #2 - 11/17/13 at 06:47:13

So where was that? Brazil or something? you would thing 165mph would be a little over the speed limit. Didn't look like the dude in the audi gave a crap either...so guess he was rich enough not to care or his dad is a drug lord...LOL

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/17/13 at 08:35:27

You see that silver car on the left at about 4:45? Nice!

That was GREAT! My eyes were hunting lane openings & it felt like I was there. He needlessly chose to stay on the bikes rear end a few times. He coulda moved left thru traffic. One driver was changing lanes to the left, our guy was slowing to fall in behind the fastest of the cars in the way & had his speed/braking worked out to Juuust manage to fly in that gap & not hit anyone,, if that driver hadnt seen him coming & bailed on the lane change, things woulda gotten dicey. Maybe no bent parts, but there woulda been a lot more braking required,

There would have been NO Laughter from the passengers side had it been me & my wife.,.tho she is accustomed to moving thru 70+ MPH traffic at 80+. She navigates & keeps me up on where I need to turn & which lane to be in & I dodge bumpers & pick openings to make time,
I try to keep one eye on her feet when things get tight. I can see her put on the brakes & I know if I keep her stressed too much for too long she'll say something,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #4 - 11/17/13 at 16:57:39

Wow I'm so impressed that they put all those unsuspecting people in traffic at harms way......seeing these type of videos done on public roads with other motorists used as "CONES" really bothers me.   Angry

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
engineer
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/18/13 at 12:42:20

I was hoping that mpescatori would view and comment on that video.  He would recognize the language of the driver (I think it is Italian) and he would probably recognize the expressway and country where the guy was driving.

2005 S40, Intruder shocks, Dyna, 52.5/150, 3 washers, 2 turns, modified seat, Raptor
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 04:26:07

General CategoryThe Cafe › If you think adventure riding is boring, try this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.