Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bored at work - so pester a senator (Read 15 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Bored at work - so pester a senator
11/13/13 at 06:31:22

I wrote and sent the following (using the web site contact)

Senator Rodger Wicker (R - MS)

Thank you for your continued service.  I am writing as a constituent to request that you consider the following:

There seems to be a plan underway to once again bring to the front burner the need to “audit the Fed”.  My understanding is that this will be brought up during the nomination of Janet Yellen.  Just like the NSA, you have nothing to hide if you have done nothing wrong… the Fed should not be immune to transparency.  Please support Rand Paul in this endeavor.

The EDF seems concerned with HR 2728 – Protecting States Rights to Promote American Energy Security Act.  Wow such a name.  I have never in my life ever heard of the Federal government EVER wanting to “protect” state rights. After all the “war between the states” was all about that. States lost. Therefore we must conclude just on that alone that HR 2728 is most likely a VERY BAD law.

I want you to understand something.  I was at the Hinds county republican convention for the 2012 election and at the state convention as well. The party is corrupt and in NO WAY does it represent needs and desires of most state conservatives. ( of course neither does the Democrat party)  be very careful in the next few years to not distance yourself from true conservatives.  We have been sold out by the party, we now are free agents.  I am loyal to my conservative nature … and not some criminal party.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 21:30:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bored at work - so pester a senator

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.