Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Are You A Democrat, Republican Or A Southerner? (Read 137 times)
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Re: Are You A Democrat, Republican Or A Southerner
Reply #15 - 11/13/13 at 11:13:42

I still think that the best home defense gun is a pump shotgun with the shortest legal barrel.
Any criminal in your home immediately recognizes the sound when you're racking a shell into the chamber.
Maybe some of you have been in close quarters, infantry combat.  If you have, then you know how high the adrenalin gets when you are about to be blown away, or blow someone else away, whoever shoots first.
How accurate you are on the range with any weapon is little indication of how you'll handle a real "kill or be killed" situation.
My secretary's husband is a police officer who had to fire his weapon in anger last week for the first time in his 7 years on the force.  Unfortunately, he had to shoot a German Shepard whose nut job owner had sicked on him.  Even though it was a dog, and not a person, he told me that he had tunnel vision for at least 10 minutes after, from the high blood pressure and adrenalin boost of having to shoot.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #16 - 11/19/13 at 18:19:17

Bang Bang Bang with a Ruger LCP .380. Using reloaded hollow points which I pressed steel BB"s into the hollow point and loaded them on the hot side. I know a hot loaded .380 ACP is a lot like a hot rodded Yugo Cheesy but the BB'd slugs will ruin somebody's day.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
getz
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/20/13 at 17:20:31

9 bangs from s&w 1911 then reload, and yes it is a nice grouping

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #18 - 11/22/13 at 15:34:48

Bot, I guess you know Zimmerman got locked up again. He's gonna pull an OJ.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 22:15:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Are You A Democrat, Republican Or A Southerner?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.