Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Was FEMA "training" in LA today? (Read 71 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Was FEMA "training" in LA today?
11/01/13 at 13:57:27

They have an odd way of conveniently being where the action is.
I'm genuinely curious if they were out that way today.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Was FEMA "training" in LA today?
Reply #1 - 11/01/13 at 14:21:48

Be interesting to know the wherabouts of the shooter for the last coupla weeks & whether or not he is,, well, WAS, on any psych drugs from a pharmacy,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/01/13 at 15:47:47

... Farkin CBS...
"The suspect pulled an assault rifle — possibly an AR-15"

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 11/01/13 at 15:58:52

I think it was an ar

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 11/02/13 at 12:43:04

I hardly ever watch the bought off controlled news. I must have missed what happened in LA. Could someone fill me in?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 11/02/13 at 21:09:37

Some TSA guy started shooting TSA people.,He walked thru the airport & would ask people if they were TSA,, if they said yes, he shot them,. Why he needed to ask escapes me,, dont they wear uniforms? But, I heard a guy who SAID he was there interviewed & he Said he was cowering in a corner & the guy walked up & asked him if he was TSA, he said no, the guy walked on.,*& he said he saw a TSA guy scurry into the bookstore, wounded, in a TSA uniform,, the shooter must not have seen his escape, he was not reported to have followed. IDK if the guy being interviewed was in the same county,, I wasnt there,,

Check that,, I HEARD he was TSA,, Now, Im doubting that,,

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #6 - 11/03/13 at 11:18:38

With any of these high profile shootings the first question that should be asked is was the accused shooter seeing a psychiatrist? The second question would be what psycho-active drugs were prescribed?  
The TSA shooting at LAX appears to be a staged incident to demonize guns, gun-owners and anyone with that doesn’t think lock step with the government. Just watch as a media effort increase to demonize “truthers”  “conspiracy theorists” and everybody that questions anything that the current Reich regime occupying Washington D.C. does. There will be an effort to ban the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution along with the current efforts to ban the Second Amendment.  Only government sanctioned “news” reporting will be allowed “for public safety”, it’s that give up your freedoms to get some governments gonna protect you thing. That ought to make sheeple folks like Webster happy.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #7 - 11/03/13 at 16:06:45

Rat I more than applaud you on your first two lines. Crazy people kill other people, it doesnt make a dam what tool they use!

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 11/03/13 at 16:36:31

Its funny when most people hear AR. They become instantly scared or upset. I've got a Ruger Mini 30 that looks just like a hunting rifle but it will take a 30 round clip and shoots a lot bigger bullet. At close range I  would rather have someone point an AR at me than a double barrel 12 gauge. Thats how much people who want guns banned know about them. If someone broke into my house I would grab my 12 gauge magnum pump that shoots 3 and one half inch shells before I would even think about my AR. AR's just look like the violent video guns.
  My prayers and condolences to everyone and their families involved. I keep praying for a better and safer world.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 11/03/13 at 16:38:56

Steve your next door neighbor could be Fema. How many insider military forces has Obama created?

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #10 - 11/04/13 at 07:01:01

RatdogWillie wrote on 11/03/13 at 11:18:38:
With any of these high profile shootings the first question that should be asked is was the accused shooter seeing a psychiatrist? The second question would be what psycho-active drugs were prescribed?  
The TSA shooting at LAX appears to be a staged incident to demonize guns, gun-owners and anyone with that doesn’t think lock step with the government. Just watch as a media effort increase to demonize “truthers”  “conspiracy theorists” and everybody that questions anything that the current Reich regime occupying Washington D.C. does. There will be an effort to ban the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution along with the current efforts to ban the Second Amendment.  Only government sanctioned “news” reporting will be allowed “for public safety”, it’s that give up your freedoms to get some governments gonna protect you thing. That ought to make sheeple folks like Webster happy.

Thats already being done. Congress has already looked at only allowing "real journalists" to be allowed to cover news.

Freedom of speach is already gone. Ask the kid who "shot" kids in the lunch room with his "gun shaped" pizza slice. Or the kid suspended from school for shooting a BB gun in his front yard. The list goes on and on. Kids are being targeted - you keep quite and follow rules or else.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/04/13 at 07:09:41

The TSA shooting at LAX appears to be a staged incident to demonize guns, gun-owners and anyone with that doesn’t think lock step with the government. Just watch as a media effort increase to demonize “truthers”  “conspiracy theorists” and everybody that questions anything that the current Reich regime occupying Washington D.C. does

are you guys saying the LAX shooting was staged? This guy was paid or recruited to kill someone so the gun control crowd would have more, pardon the pun, ammo to use against the 2nd amendment crowd?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 11/04/13 at 07:24:29

Early reporting was, by eyewitness, a man, dressed as a TSA agent. The pic of him shows a guy in regular street clothes,,did he change clothes or was the eye witness that wrong? Or was there someone else involved?
There was a shooting recently & they wouldnt Tell us what meds he had been taking. The pills they sell to Help are very dangerous,,so far, all but one or 2 of these shooters down thru the years have been on meds or recently stopped them,, The Tower shooter in Texas years ago had a brain tumor,
The Boston guys were set up. There IS a game afoot to demonize armed citizens. Nothing is "Out of bounds" when political agendas aare involved.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 11/04/13 at 08:26:55

Web I dont know enough about it to say anything but from what I've heard I dont think it was staged. Contrary to what you may think I dont believe the goverment is behind every evil act. Theirs some crazy evil people in this world and with this country on the downhill slope it is because of our so called leaders its going to get a lot worse.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:00:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Was FEMA "training" in LA today?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.