Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Heres that economic recovery analyzed (Read 162 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Heres that economic recovery analyzed
Reply #15 - 11/01/13 at 14:40:20

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #16 - 11/01/13 at 16:00:11

I watched the whole video. Central banks do not print money, that is a lie. The Federal Reserve does which was only mentioned once. Why is the Federal Reserve determined to not be audited?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 11/01/13 at 16:10:26

The fed is out central bank. Thats whay its called, Its a privately owned cartel that charges us a %age on every dollar they loan us,, they sell bonds & theyre sold worldwide,, many have ceased to buy,so the fed has been buying.. which is tantamount to you needing $$$ & sitting down & making up bonds to sell to raise the $$ & buying them yourself,, yea,, hard to grasp, innitt?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #18 - 11/04/13 at 11:01:50

Midnightrider wrote on 10/29/13 at 19:49:21:
Dane I respectfully disagree. It was Clinton who signed Nafta. Once it was legal to ship jobs overseas it became the norm. How many $15 an hour non union jobs have been shipped overseas. I guarantee you more of them went overseas than union jobs. Except for the car industy unions have been losing power for the last 30 years and are and have been practically non existent here in the South. We've lost practically all our non union furniture and textile jobs here in NC. I'm sure unions played a small part of it, but not to the extent you believe it has. Blame it on the Goverment and greedy CEO's and upper management. Read how many of the banks we bailed out sent thousands of jobs overseas after we bailed them out. That really pissed me off. One bank sent over 50,000 jobs overseas, all non union jobs and that was after the bailout.  Right now our Goverment is our worst enemy and until more people realise it we are in real trouble.

NAFTA was just to tool used to break the logjam, unions were/are out of control and NAFTA was the inevitable conclusion of artificially high wages. Now the pendulum has swung (for many sectors, not government) where the poor in other countries are pressed into service. Their governments have seen what protecionism has done in the US and fight it vigorously.

I am all for industrial safety and the part unions have played but the problem we are talking strictly about the wages and rent seeking by the unions. We are going so far as to import slave labor through Amnesty, open boarders and a decayed public school system.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 11/04/13 at 15:12:10

Dane where you live unions could have been a problem but they've always been practically non existent in the south except for the coal mines in West Virginia. Its no hidden secret unions have been steadily losing power the last 30 years. Nafta is a part of the New World Order. Every president since Bush Sr has mentioned it, Obama more than the rest. They want a one world goverment and now they have the balls to talk about it. I'm sorry but most of the jobs shipped overseas were non union. I know you hate unions but thats the least of our problems now. google New World Order, the Georgia Guidestones, find out all you can about the Federal Reserve, The Illuminatis, The Bilderburgs, Fema Camps, NSA   . They are not conspiracies they are here.Clinton could have shut down the unions like Walker did but common sense should tell you the politicians are and were recieving kickbacks and votes from what was left of the unions. Why would they want to stop that?. The politicians loved unions. Nafta had nothing to do with unions, it was the startup of something bad to come. Obama is going to bust his a$$ before his term runs out to open the Mexican border and disarm us. The reason why is the first thing the New World Order wants to do is make Mexico, the US and Canada one country. Thats just a start. Why would anyone want to legalise all the illegals with the shape this country is in? Give me one good reason. There's a few humanitarian liberals that want it but the the New World Order is pulling levers behind the curtain in Washington along with the Council of Foreign Relations, The Bilderburgs and the Illuminati. The Illuminati mainly consist of Jews who own most of the World Banks. Crime has been steadily decreasing the last 15 years and all of a sudden they want guns banned, just another part of the plan. The media is sensationalising the Lone Wolf killers. Rupert Murdolph owns over half the news media and he decides what you see and hear. He's a Bilderburg and suspected Illuminati member. Sensationalizing the Lone Wolf killers gets people all stirred up beyond reasoning. I hate that Columbine, The Batman Movie Theater, Gabby Giffords, New Haven and all the rest were gunned down in cold blooded murder except for Gabby surviving for which I'm thankful. I have prayed for those people and their families. Gabby is one hell of a lady, but why punish me for what some kid on psychotic drugs addicted to violent videos did? Whats the real reason for wanting my guns. I just started a thread on what happened in Australia to the crime rate after the gun confiscation. The criminals get their guns illegally and are not going to turn them in which leaves the law abiding citizens helpless to the criminals, not to mention a tyrannical goverment. There were over 270 million people directly killed in the 20th century because of gun confiscation. Our beloved Nobel Peace Prize Winning president has given himself the right to imprison or murder anyone without a trial. He and his drones have killed many more kids than Adam Lanza. He's gotta new trick now called Double Trouble. He sends two drones in. The first one clears a path taking out buildings and innocent citizens and the second one hits the target. The only thing unions are responsible for are kickbacks and election dollars for crooked politicians.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #20 - 11/05/13 at 13:46:21

Midnightrider wrote on 11/04/13 at 15:12:10:
Dane where you live unions could have been a problem but they've always been practically non existent in the south except for the coal mines in West Virginia. Its no hidden secret unions have been steadily losing power the last 30 years.

Partly because they drove companies out of business before they could flee the country, if they were big enough to flee in the first place. Without artificially high wages then there is no need for NAFTA, unless you are just out to wreck the country...

Quote:
Nafta is a part of the New World Order. Every president since Bush Sr has mentioned it, Obama more than the rest. They want a one world goverment and now they have the balls to talk about it.

I can see your point here.

Quote:
I'm sorry but most of the jobs shipped overseas were non union.

Will have to look into this but you need to take into account industries that transfered to foreigh companies such as Pontiac, Mercury, Ford, etc. that lost market share to Toyota, Honda, etc. It's not that jobs moved, it is also grass roots competition doing things much cheaper than our domestic counterparts. Mom & Pop metal fabrication for example. Also, Unions made cost of business greater in the anti-business initiatives they got made into law. Rules that apply to everyone, even non-union. Call centers for example.

Quote:
I know you hate unions but thats the least of our problems now.

With a passion, especially now that they are entrenched in government and are bringing society down through fiscal destruction.

Quote:
New World Order, the Georgia Guidestones, find out all you can about the Federal Reserve, The Illuminatis, The Bilderburgs, Fema Camps, NSA   .

Will do, but at this point, as I have told the other prepers, the assigning of blame now is mostly moot. I will be focused on the armored guys breaking down my door. What ever group they are associated with, they are in for a rough time.

Quote:
e not conspiracies they are here.Clinton could have shut down the unions like Walker did but common sense should tell you the politicians are and were recieving kickbacks and votes from what was left of the unions. Why would they want to stop that?. The politicians loved unions.

100% correct. It's a symbiotic relationship between unions and politicians that parisitically share us as hosts.

Quote:
Nafta had nothing to do with unions, it was the startup of something bad to come. Obama is going to bust his a$$ before his term runs out to open the Mexican border and disarm us. The reason why is the first thing the New World Order wants to do is make Mexico, the US and Canada one country. Thats just a start. Why would anyone want to legalise all the illegals with the shape this country is in? Give me one good reason. There's a few humanitarian liberals that want it but the the New World Order is pulling levers behind the curtain in Washington along with the Council of Foreign Relations, The Bilderburgs and the Illuminati.

Along these lines, another reason for removing borders is so there is no where to flee and everywhere else is just as bad as where you are. France is getting screwed because its citizens can look at Russia and other countries and see how much better off they are. When there is one world government then everywhere will be a dump, except where the oligarchs live, of course.

Quote:
The Illuminati mainly consist of Jews who own most of the World Banks.

Not the Jews that we all think of when we talk of Jews, but the American East Coast Jews (Just like the Liberal "Catholics" Pelosi and Boxer, etc. who aren't real Catholics)

Quote:
Crime has been steadily decreasing the last 15 years and all of a sudden they want guns banned, just another part of the plan. The media is sensationalising the Lone Wolf killers. Rupert Murdolph owns over half the news media and he decides what you see and hear. He's a Bilderburg and suspected Illuminati member. Sensationalizing the Lone Wolf killers gets people all stirred up beyond reasoning. I hate that Columbine, The Batman Movie Theater, Gabby Giffords, New Haven and all the rest were gunned down in cold blooded murder except for Gabby surviving for which I'm thankful. I have prayed for those people and their families. Gabby is one hell of a lady, but why punish me for what some kid on psychotic drugs addicted to violent videos did? Whats the real reason for wanting my guns. I just started a thread on what happened in Australia to the crime rate after the gun confiscation. The criminals get their guns illegally and are not going to turn them in which leaves the law abiding citizens helpless to the criminals, not to mention a tyrannical goverment. There were over 270 million people directly killed in the 20th century because of gun confiscation. Our beloved Nobel Peace Prize Winning president has given himself the right to imprison or murder anyone without a trial. He and his drones have killed many more kids than Adam Lanza. He's gotta new trick now called Double Trouble. He sends two drones in. The first one clears a path taking out buildings and innocent citizens and the second one hits the target.

No argument here.

Quote:
The only thing unions are responsible for are kickbacks and election dollars for crooked politicians.

This is where we disagree, the very last sentance. Grin Unions are just a subset of the groups fighting over our future carcasses. Separating unions from the rest is like separating Bonnie from Clyde.

They are all social Marxists and they are about to cause the greatest suffering ever seen in history, worldwide. It is happening, has been happening and will soon break loose. Obama is not one for giving up or respecting power.

I've been holding off speaking the truth like this on-line as I fully expect to be persecuted for protesting against the liberal corruption. But, as I said, it is coming either way so it doesn't really matter now.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 11/06/13 at 11:23:46

Dane did you get your PM I sent you? I'm not a prepper. I'd starve in 2 or 3 days LOL. I've read a lot and I've seen a lot of things fall in place just as predicted years ago. Obama is gonna make sure he goes down in history. I had my doubts about Fema Camps . Contrary to what everyone thinks of me I dont believe everything I read. But Columbia SC proved the Fema Camps are true. There's a lot of other things I found out I didnt want to. I'm very sick and I'll be surprised if I live 2 more years. Its not gonna effect me that much but I believe I owe it to other people to spread the word. Everything I say I have proof of and I know a crazy website from a real one. If I'm not sure and I'm guessing I'll tell you.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #22 - 11/06/13 at 13:48:22

Midnightrider wrote on 11/06/13 at 11:23:46:
Dane did you get your PM I sent you?

Yep, just now  Wink Replied.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 11/06/13 at 15:09:44

Those posts were great,, I really enjoyed that,,

Quote:
New World Order, the Georgia Guidestones, find out all you can about the Federal Reserve, The Illuminatis, The Bilderburgs, Fema Camps, NSA   .

Will do, but at this point, as I have told the other prepers, the assigning of blame now is mostly moot. I will be focused on the armored guys breaking down my door. What ever group they are associated with, they are in for a rough time.

& then theres This Smiley Couldnt agree more,, knowing what kind of snake bit ya that was a death sentence is really not much help, is it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 11/13/13 at 16:50:24

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/americans-participation-labor-f...

Uh Huhh,, thats what a recovery looks like, right there..

YOu dont spose bammy is a chronic Liar, do ya?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 21:29:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Heres that economic recovery analyzed

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.