Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
How much would it really cost us (Read 155 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: How much would it really cost us
Reply #30 - 11/05/13 at 17:52:25

Jerry fracking could backfire on us. Have you seen the video of the farmer who turns on his water spigot, pulls out his lighter and and lights natural gas coming out of the spigot and all his livestock are dying because they are fracking nearby. I've heard of changing fault lines and contaminating our underground water supply.  Some scientist claim the fracking in Ohio caused the earthquake on the east coast that cracked the Washington Monument. I'm not arguing because people expect Midnight to argue but it really scares me. I'm not sure we're gonna make it through the Japanese reactor catastrophe. Number 4 reactor keeps sinking and they cant stop it. Scientist have no idea how much damage it has caused or is going to cause. Energy companies are greedy when it comes to energy sources and lose all since of reason, like the BP disaster which by the way is causing cancerous shrimp now. The Koch Bros developed fracking and its a well known fact they could care less about the environment or the planet. They practically strip forest making plywood and complain if the goverment makes them replant. These brothers make 80 billion a year profit and they want more money and you wonder why I dont like many rich people. They're risking a lot to make money they can never live long enough to spend,  80 billion a year, thats mind boggling. I'm not a liberal tree hugger but I believe scientist that the Koch Bros cant buy off should study fracking some more before we mess up something that cant be repaired.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #31 - 11/05/13 at 18:38:08

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 11/05/13 at 12:43:23:
Midnight -

Much of what you say may be true.  But, remember that a great majority of the home foreclosures were due to buyers taking out those "liar's loans" that were impossible for the borrowers to repay.  Don't blame the lenders - Clinton's Community Improvement Program legislation required the lenders to lend money to people who never had a snowball's chance of repaying.  And if a borrower didn't realize than you can't repay a huge mortgage on a meager income, whose fault is it?
You just answered your own question, Clintons. The goverment screwed em, the goverment should have helped bail them out. The goverment made it legal to send their jobs overseas. The goverment is responsible for ruining lives of people that tried hard and they are continuing like my mailman who didnt get to my house until 6 tonight because they've doubled his route. You were right in another post, this poor man has worked his a$$ off for years and he's gonna lose his job because of Congress's impossible retirement law and the crooked b!tch Pelosi wants more than she can ever spend by legally buying the post office buildings for nothing and selling them for God knows how much profit. Why is that allowed to go on in this country?.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 11/06/13 at 10:54:39

So, we handed the banks billions to keep the foreclosures from wrecking THEM, instead of paying off the mortgages, which would have saved the banks AND the people AND the economy,, OHH,, BUt theyre not smart enough to figure THAT out,, OHH No,, Like Nafta,, Clinton couldnt see that coming!  As IF the smartest guy to sit behind that desk since Ive been old enough to look at whats going on didnt KNOW what that would do to our economy,, Like Perot said
"There will be a huge sucking sound as our jobs l;eave the country".

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:39:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How much would it really cost us

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.