Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
How much would it really cost us (Read 155 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
How much would it really cost us
10/28/13 at 10:44:51

to deport them & actually control the borders?

http://www.rense.com/general96/whyam.html

Over 338 BILL YUNN Dawlerz a year!?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: How much would it really cost us
Reply #1 - 10/28/13 at 16:14:55

Jog, you know the deal as well as I do. The Globalist plan is Mexico, US and Canada becoming one country. That's why Obama is bustin his a$$ to legalise Mexicans. I saw where Rubio came to his senses and backed out. They shipped all our good jobs overseas and now they cry about food stamps and welfare, SS and such, what the hell do they expect? Every dam dime they spend on us they cry about but they spend money abroad, financing enemys just to keep the war machine going. That's what Ben Ghazi was all about! You've heard morons say corporations are people, well let the SOB"S pay taxes like people do. Food stamps amounts to a fraction of what they give to other countries, just like your chart above.  Obama knows his time is running out and legalising the Mexicans, totally opening the border and gun confiscation  will be his top priorities. He can still do a lot of damage in two years. Read his 23 executive orders. Everyone of them go directly against the Constitution and Bill Of Rights while Congress sets back and does nothing. They should all be vetoed. Twenty years ago Obama would have been impeached, maybe put on trial as a traitor. I can be executed with no trial! Dont argue with me until you have read the executive orders. I too have read about the grid shutdown, we'll wait and see if its true.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
HartAttack
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/28/13 at 18:41:16

This would be a perfect argument for Fair Tax. Implement the Fair Tax and now everyone who has not been paying taxes in this country is paying them. This would do away with the corrupt IRS, illegals are now paying, drug dealers, no more"pay for Fair share" because everyone is paying the same amount. Now even those with government subsidies are paying right back into the system that is sustaining them. It is not a perfect plan by any means but it is, in my opinion, better than what we have. This country has allowed political correctness interfere to the point that we would never pass a mass deportation effort. So if they're going to live here they can at least pay "rent."

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 10/29/13 at 20:05:38

Hart it's a good idea but most illegals have several ID's and work for cash. We cant afford them period. If our goverment really cared about us they would close the borders, cut off foreign aid and quit feeding the war machine. We need to take care of our own first, anyone with common sense should know that but the goverment is doing the exact opposite. Everyone wants to call me a conspiratist but all I do is compare common sense to what the goverment is actually doing.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #4 - 10/30/13 at 08:20:19

The only fair tax is a national sales tax, called a value added tax in most European countries, coupled with a very modest, maybe about 10%, income tax.
Is it regressive?  Maybe, but you can solve that with a refund to those whose income tax return shows income below some pre-determined amount.
Why is it fair?  Because a VAT taxes consumption, not the accumulation of wealth and capital like income taxes do that reach high percentages.  What to buy a $300 pair of shoes?  Go ahead, you'll pay the VAT far more than a guy whose shoes cost him $75.  Same for everything - buy a $60K car and pay VAT thru the nose compared to eth frugal guy who gets by with a $25K car.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 10/30/13 at 08:36:39

I can't see how a national sales tax is fair at all...
Poor, and lower middle class people have to spend every penny they make to make ends meet... (even some that don't have)..

It's a nice plan for the rich though... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/30/13 at 08:37:48

VAT isnt a bad idea, except that so many today have no savings plans & are deep in debt. The rich can afford it & still save,, WE need tax relief, everyone,, top to bottom,, & instead of "Saving the housing market" by bailing out the banks, they coulda paid ALL the mortgages & saved the whole economy,,
Its not MEANT to work, people,.,its a game, they pretend to be tryiing to fix things, while they sabotage the whole thing..
The globalist agenda marches on

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #7 - 10/30/13 at 08:39:40

JOG -
That's nonsense.

Sew -
Did you see my comment about how to handle a VAT system for the poor?  VAT works very well in almost all of the western European countries.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
HartAttack
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/30/13 at 09:17:10

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 10/30/13 at 08:20:19:
The only fair tax is a national sales tax, called a value added tax in most European countries, coupled with a very modest, maybe about 10%, income tax.
Is it regressive?  Maybe, but you can solve that with a refund to those whose income tax return shows income below some pre-determined amount.
Why is it fair?  Because a VAT taxes consumption, not the accumulation of wealth and capital like income taxes do that reach high percentages.  What to buy a $300 pair of shoes?  Go ahead, you'll pay the VAT far more than a guy whose shoes cost him $75.  Same for everything - buy a $60K car and pay VAT thru the nose compared to eth frugal guy who gets by with a $25K car.

The VAT tax was exactly what I meant. It is up to you to decide how much you are going to pay. It almost forces people to be mindful of their purchases. The reason anyone needs to be bailed out in the first place is because they are spending money they don't have. Just like the government. Drive through the ghetto or even lower enlisted housing areas on Federal installations. You will see people earning an annual salary under the poverty line driving $30,000+ vehicles. It's absurd! Yes, the goods we purchase on a daily basis will "cost" more, but there would be no more Federal and State taxes coming out of every paycheck, which at least for me, is around 32% of my gross income. Those who consume fewer goods, "the poor" if you must, will ultimately pay less in taxes. Those who consume more (people other than poor) will pay more. I don't see how this is not fair?

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/30/13 at 09:18:18

I haven't heard that idea proposed. As much as it pains me (I kid, I kid) I actually agree with you on that idea, Jerry.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/30/13 at 09:21:09

It sounds good, on first thot, but think longer. Who has $$? Consumption taxes impact those with least, most. The wealthy do Juuust fine,,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/30/13 at 10:02:08

Define "just fine...."
And so what if the "rich do fine"?
Are taxes meant to punish success?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 10/30/13 at 10:32:42

Ive already learned about you,, no point in trying to get you to see the pain that VAT causes,,I guess you havent noticed the folks who come here talking about how they can afford the parts, not the VAT due from import.
YOU saving a ton, are ya? You really believe the taxes theyre getting now wont stay and they ADD the VAT? YOu believe theyll stay low? Yea,, theyll start low,,but theyll go up.,.

What part of the budget is paid by our taxes? They go in debt for loads,, why should we even pay taxes? Just borrow it,, heck,, thats what they do when they wanna wage a war for gazzilions a day..

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #13 - 10/30/13 at 10:33:23

WM -
In this day and age, most middle class people want to see "the rich" punished any way they can be.

I think it was Midnight who, the other day, was talking about how, in his youth, about everyone was middle class.  Well, my family was definitely lower middle class- my parents never owned a home.  My dad always had a job, but not a high paying one, and my mother worked too, the exception for a 1950s family.
Yet, they always admired successful people, and told me that if I'd get an education and work, I could increase my standard of living over what they had.  They actually held the really rich in awe.
Not so today.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #14 - 10/30/13 at 10:35:09

JOG -
Read my earlier post.  I already covered how to deal with the poor in equalizing VAT payments.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:11:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How much would it really cost us

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.